Edited 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Better Warrior or Fighter Vegeta or Goku ? (18 votes)

Son Goku 50%
Vegeta 50%

Who is a more skilled fighter, I knew goku is the best the strongest, and all of the above but is a more skilled warrior?

#1 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

my vote goes for Vegeta

I just see him as being the better warrior fighter, specially if we are talking about tactics... but I don't know, they're super close in all categories nowadays

#2 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

By far goku

#3 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Goku.

#4 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is a much better fighter.

#5 Edited by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Perethorn (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is a better fighter, but Vegeta is better strategist.

#7 Posted by k12killa (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Ik goku is superior in strength and power, but who is a better FIGHTER/ WARRIOR, in Technic and all that, bc there are humans who are better fighters than superman but doesnt mean there as powerful. Goku fights of will and yes somewhat Technic but he uses will power and rage and power

#8 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@k12killa: First of all Welcome to comic vine.

Second: It's a tie, since Goku's trained under the best earth martial artist and King Kai whereas Vegeta was trained in the upper class saiyan thing. Not to mention his age is greater than Goku's so in terms of experience Vegtas got him beat, but Goku stays cool under pressure better. Goku likes to give second chances and Vegeta likes to gloat too much. So it evens out quite well.

#9 Posted by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by k12killa (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@anywhichwaybutup: can't disagree almost forgot his training with king kai but i just see vegeta as a true warrior, which goes along with is gloating and no mercy attitude

#11 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is the better fighter. He's been doing martial arts since he could walk. Vegeta learn how to fight by just fighting but never really had a true challenge until Goku. Goku always beats his limits. But Vegeta is the better warrior as in one who participates in war. Goku always had a thing against killing while Vegeta gets the job done.

#12 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Warrior: Vegeta

Fighter: Goku

#13 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn said:

This, and Vegeta is a better warrior.

#14 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn said:

This, and Vegeta is a better warrior.

Goku is top tier in both categories. Vegeta is a warrior with a lot of heart though. As far as strategies goes Vegeta has even admitted that Goku is a brilliant strategist as far a fighting goes even though he jokes around. Vegeta arrogance has caused him to lose major battles, there is nothing that shows he's a better strategist there. There is also no evidence in any of the series or manga that supports that he's a better warrior.

#15 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

goku in both fronts.

#16 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7459 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku. He fights for achievement, not pride. He fights to defeat himself, not others. He prefers and honest loss over victory. He recognizes his own weaknesses, then works to overcome them. And all the while he maintains a pure heart, and that is the true source of his strength. Not to mention he was trained by Gods.

#17 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku. He fights for achievement, not pride. He fights to defeat himself, not others. He prefers and honest loss over victory. He recognizes his own weaknesses, then works to overcome them. And all the while he maintains a pure heart, and that is the true source of his strength. Not to mention he was trained by Gods.

this right here.