Better Flight Scene MOS vs Ironman

• 80 results
kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Better Flight Scene MOS vs Ironman (97 votes)

MOS 76%
Ironman 24%

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOxM0-byvc

Best flight scenes put up against each other who wins?

• 
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of steel fight scenes felt so much more emotional and powerful than anything marvel has put. But marvel still has better movies. lol

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Better Fight Scens? MOS. Still the only super-hero movie that think somewhat accurately portrays what beings this powerful fighting would look like.

Better movie: First IM was great. I loved MOS also, but IM was the best DC or Marvel super-hero movie save TDK.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Maybe you think I'm talking about the movie and not the scene? Because I'm not.

Han Zimmer and the amazing effects sh*t on Iron Mans and then you have the iconic pose while going around the earth atmosphere. Iron Mans was great but you cant beat the scene with that music and that superheros pose.

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

oopss..my bad. Toss-up in that case. Guess I shoulda watched the vids but I was certain it said "fight"

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

phlox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By phlox

MoS. But like others have mentioned I really liked that Iron-Man vs. F-22s scene.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading comprehension must be a lot of people's kryptonite on this thread. It's not the best "fight" scenes it's the best "flight" scenes...

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

superman

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jojjimbo

Both were good. but, i have to go with Iron Mans.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Maybe you think I'm talking about the movie and not the scene? Because I'm not.

Han Zimmer and the amazing effects sh*t on Iron Mans and then you have the iconic pose while going around the earth atmosphere. Iron Mans was great but you cant beat the scene with that music and that superheros pose.

Well , you said that MoS was better in every way .

But , I agree that superman flight scenes are better than iron man's . (but ironman flight scenes were also pretty good) .

As for the movie , Ironman is way better than MoS for me .

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DarthVxder

@theamazingbatman: IM is one of the best superhero movies ever. I meant the scene was better in every way comparing it to IMs flight scene, didnt mean to confuse you.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: IM is one of the best superhero movies ever. I meant the scene was better in every way comparing it to IMs flight scene, didnt mean to confuse you.

OK , btw which the best superhero movie ever ?? And can you tell me of a better flight scene than MoS?

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Best superhero movie ever is more of a taste thing. I think everyone can agree TDK is the best movie as far as making a movie goes but it never gave me a comicbook feel to it so I dont consider it the best. I know they were going for realistic but thats what I love the most about comicbooks, that they are what we wish was possible. Anyways my favorites are SM2, DoFP, CA: WS, XM2 and IM. Also 300 if you want to count it. Those to me are the best comicbook movies even if I have no particular order for them.

Also there is no better flight scene than the one in MOS. Its Superman, flying for the first time, with Han Zimmer music, Zack Snyder directing and the iconic going in to space part. You just cant beat that imo. Im also a big dc/superman fan so I might be a bit biased. Funny thing is I dont even have a DC movie in my top 5 lol. Hopefully that changes soon.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman when I first saw it since it was so difrent than anyother time I saw a man flying in a movie.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: agreed. It's not even a tiny bit close... MOS has breath taking flight scenes. They inspire and audiences just become entranced when they see Superman flying. And Superman Returns is up there too. The flight scenes in that movie are also flawless.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: that baby knows what's up. This vid says it all. It's not even fair to compare.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MoS.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer the evolving nature of Stark figuring out how to make flight work by leaps and bounds. MoS wasn't bad but it was too sentimental. it would have been more fun if he had to learn a bit more.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SilverPool

Cruel mismatch.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Best superhero movie ever is more of a taste thing. I think everyone can agree TDK is the best movie as far as making a movie goes but it never gave me a comicbook feel to it so I dont consider it the best. I know they were going for realistic but thats what I love the most about comicbooks, that they are what we wish was possible. Anyways my favorites are SM2, DoFP, CA: WS, XM2 and IM. Also 300 if you want to count it. Those to me are the best comicbook movies even if I have no particular order for them.

Also there is no better flight scene than the one in MOS. Its Superman, flying for the first time, with Han Zimmer music, Zack Snyder directing and the iconic going in to space part. You just cant beat that imo. Im also a big dc/superman fan so I might be a bit biased. Funny thing is I dont even have a DC movie in my top 5 lol. Hopefully that changes soon.

Couldn't agree more .

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of disagreements here

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers