#1 Posted by RogueShadow (9744 posts) - - Show Bio

In my humble opinion, it is between Shaun of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead[1978].

#2 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombie movies are not my expertise, but Zombieland is a honorable mention I suppose.

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorites because it has humor as well as the regular tropes of a zombie movie plus the ending isn't super depressing like most where everybody dies.

#4 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

(REC)

#5 Posted by TheHulk (750 posts) - - Show Bio

The original Night of the Living Dead. Without that movie, the zombie genre wouldn't be as popular as it is today.

#6 Posted by rico_3088 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Dawn of the Dead, the newer one.

#7 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaun of the dead by far

#8 Posted by The Stegman (22705 posts) - - Show Bio

28 Days Later, even if they aren't technically "zombies"

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

The original Night of the Living Dead. Without that movie, the zombie genre wouldn't be as popular as it is today.

#10 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueShadow said:

In my humble opinion, it is between Shaun of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead[1978].

In my humble opinion, that is exactly what I would of said.

#11 Posted by Impala (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombieland was very good

#12 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn Of The Dead!

It was the funniest for sure.

#13 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Xmen The Last Stand

#14 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Xmen The Last Stand

I'm 90% sure that Jean turned into a zombie every time she lost control/became the Phoenix

I'd say it's between Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland. Which IMO shows that Zombies are at their best when they're not taken too seriously.

#15 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

yep! lol!!

#16 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8722 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaun of the Dead.

#17 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

This. Only zombie flick to actually scare me and believe you me I have seen all the relevant zombie flicks.

#18 Edited by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

28 days later IMO

honestly i was hoping World war Z was gonna be the next big thing...then i saw the trailer. Seriously i read the premise and loved the idea then i saw the end result and...WTF HAPPENED?!

#19 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

dont really like zombies.......Im more of an alien invasion guy

#20 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5002 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Night of the Living Dead
2) Shaun of the Dead
3) Dawn of the Dead (1978)
4) Dawn of the Dead (2004)

HM
28 Days Laterl
Zombieland

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16025 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

This and Shaun Of The Dead.

#22 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

@The Stegman said:

This. Only zombie flick to actually scare me and believe you me I have seen all the relevant zombie flicks.

Well it does have scarecrow in it :) I agree with you and I love this movie though the "Zombies" are just infected humans. Shaun of the Dead is awesome as well, Zombie land is cool. Haven't seen many others but the Walking Dead is one of my favourite comics/T.V. show and game.

#23 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@The Stegman said:

Well it does have scarecrow in it :) I agree with you and I love this movie though the "Zombies" are just infected humans. Shaun of the Dead is awesome as well, Zombie land is cool. Haven't seen many others but the Walking Dead is one of my favourite comics/T.V. show and game.

Dude, same here. I have been with Rick and the group since issue 1! haha

Love The Walking Dead. The comics had slowed down a bit, but they are picking back up which is great.

#24 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah shaun of the dead is a classic hahaha

#25 Posted by Reignmaker (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I actually laughed maybe two times while watching Shaun of the Dead. I don't know, it was decent - but I think I heard way too much hype about it before watching it. Underwhelming.

My vote goes to Dawn of the Dead.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (17978 posts) - - Show Bio

New Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, and Day of the Dead. Shaun of the Dead. Both House of the Deads. Quarantine 2. Zombieland. Return of the Living Dead 3. Flight of the Dead was also decent.

#27 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

yup I would also say both Dawn Of the Dead (older and newer) and REC

#28 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alchemax_7 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@The Stegman said:

Dude, same here. I have been with Rick and the group since issue 1! haha

Love The Walking Dead. The comics had slowed down a bit, but they are picking back up which is great.

:) *awkward* Hiiii