#1 Posted by ST3ALTHSE7EN (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to get an idea of what kind of comics that zombie fans like? I myself just picked up the Dawn of the dead issues and loved them. Of course i'm expecting The Walking Dead to be one of the favorites in this thread, but what else do you like? Anything I should keep an eye out for?

#2 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the obvious answer is Walking Dead...but I haven't read it.

What I've read of Deadworld, so far, has been good though, it might be worth checking out.

#3 Edited by ST3ALTHSE7EN (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadworld. I might look into that! Thanks for the suggestion!

#4 Edited by RogueShadow (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

It's got to be the Walking Dead!

#5 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead is simply amazing. Definitely pick up the first Compendium if you haven't started reading yet (it collects the first 48 issues).

#6 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7569 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackest Night. :P

#7 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel zombies is the only zombie comic I've ever read.

#9 Edited by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackest Night is pretty good.

#10 Edited by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Why'd you even ask this question when the best universally known zombie comic book is Walking Dead. Well there you go. Like other people said you might want to check out Deadworld, Marvel Zombies, and Geoff Johns' Blackest Night.

#12 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10277 posts) - - Show Bio

Highschool of the- HAHAHAHAHA I can't even say it. Walking Dead.

#13 Edited by Bruxae (12597 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive only tried walking dead and it was really great, atleast the first 12 issues.. I had to shelf it due to lack of time.

#14 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Marvel Zombies. That's really good. I've only read the first volume and the Army of Darkness crossover, though.

#15 Posted by NeonPheonix (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking Dead or Maybe Marvel Zombies I love them both

#16 Edited by ST3ALTHSE7EN (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I might have to look into Marvel Zombies. I had no clue there was such a fan base for it! Any suggestions on where to start it?

#17 Posted by ST3ALTHSE7EN (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I also like the IDW comics that feature George A. Romero. Anyone else reading it? Or have read it?

#18 Posted by Dabee (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

Only one I've been keeping up with is Walking Dead, which I can definitely recommend. The parody of it (Mocking Dead) just started and was pretty good, too. I'd recommend checking that out if you're into the humor aspect, and also picking up the first trade of TWD.

#19 Posted by ST3ALTHSE7EN (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I might look into pickup up the first trade of TWD. I just wished I would have been able to snag the issues from #1 to now!

#20 Posted by IrishX (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to offer another comic you may be interested in you can check out the series '68. Zombies in Vietnam.

#21 Posted by ST3ALTHSE7EN (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks @irishx. I'll look into it. I just checked out their site. I might snag a few copies of it, today!