Best Super villain Speech

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By danhimself

One of the many stereotypes of comics is the super villain posturing speech. There comes a time in almost every nefarious plan when the bad guy has thought that he has won and so he postures and makes his big speech to brag about his accomplishments to the hero. We saw how well Loki's speech worked out for him in the Avengers film but lets look at the good ones. The speeches that truly make you realize just how evil our favorite villains are. I'll start.

From the pages of Ultimate Spider-man #23:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So now what are your favorites?

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach

While I can't say I think there is a best supervillain speech. there are many awesome ones like these:

Darkseid:"I. Am. The. New. God. All is one in Darkseid. This mighty body is my church. When I command your surrender, I speak with three billion voices. When I make a fist to crush your resistance. It is with three billion hands. When I stare into your eyes and shatter your dreams. And break your heart. It is with six billion eyes. Nothing like Darkseid has ever come among you; nothing will again. I will take you to a hell without exit or end. And there I will murder your souls! And make you crawl and beg! And die! Die! DIE FOR DARKSEID!"

Odin in american gods: "I told you I would tell you my names. This is what they call me. I'm called Glad-of-War, Grim, Raider, and Third. I am One-Eyed. I am called Highest, and True-Guesser. I am Grimnir, and I am the Hooded One. I am All-Father, and I am Gondlir Wand-Bearer. I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. My ravens are Huginn and Muninn, Thought and Memory; my wolves are Freki and Geri; my horse is the gallows."

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

I have a new found respect for Ultimate Osborn now.