BEST SERES? - THOR GOT: GOD BUTCHER/GOD BOMB vs INFINITY

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Poll BEST SERES? - THOR GOT: GOD BUTCHER/GOD BOMB vs INFINITY (9 votes)

THOR GOD OF THUNDER - GODBUTCHER & GODBOMB 89%
INFINITY 11%

WHAT IN YOUR OPINION IS THE BEST SERIES/ARCS BETWEEN

THOR GOD OF THUNDER - GOD BUTCHER & GOD BOMB Arcs (written by jason aaron & art by esad ribic & butch guice)

vs

INFINITY (main series & avengers & new avengers tie ins, written by jonathan hickman & art by jerome opena, dustin weaver, jim cheung, lienil yu & mike deodato jr)

• 
movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

very close, both are my 2 favorite comic storylines of all time, (watchmen is right next to them)

but thor for sure for me

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Thor. Not even close.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Infinity

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

The most recent Thor series have been some of the best I have read, top notch stuff. Although I personally haven't read Infinity, I can imagine it's your standard event, even with Hickman at the helm who I do admit is an awesome writer. The self contained concise nature of the structure of Aaron's Thor has been a joy to read.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thor. No contest.

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can imagine it's your standard event, even with Hickman at the helm who I do admit is an awesome writer.

to a vague extent mabye this is true, it fits within the standard event type altho it doesnt fall to event tropes (character deaths, hero vs hero) and yet its still the best event marvel has ever published by light years

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_ray_jay said:

I can imagine it's your standard event, even with Hickman at the helm who I do admit is an awesome writer.

to a vague extent mabye this is true, it fits within the standard event type altho it doesnt fall to event tropes (character deaths, hero vs hero) and yet its still the best event marvel has ever published by light years

...how many Marvel events have you read exactly? Infinity isn't even the best Thanos event.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@movieartman: I really wanted him to continue S.H.I.E.L.D but I guess larger commitments to Marvel have forced that out of the picture for the time being.

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By movieartman

@movieartman: I really wanted him to continue S.H.I.E.L.D but I guess larger commitments to Marvel have forced that out of the picture for the time being.

hickman or dustin weaver?

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@movieartman: Both tbh, I think they complimented each other very well on that book.

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@movieartman said:

@omega_ray_jay said:

...how many Marvel events have you read exactly? Infinity isn't even the best Thanos event.

the prior thanos series, infinity gauntlet and such where not called events, so im not counting them as such

(civil war, seige, fear itself, avx, house of m, chaos war, secret invasion, disassembled, ww hulk, these are what marvel has officially called events, so im going with that, and ive read all of them but secret invasion)

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@movieartman: ...So you're going to argue technicalities? I guess.

Secret Wars and infinity gauntlet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>