Best Red Skull comics and stories?

jonny1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

I've been very interested in reading stories and comics featuring Red Skull for a while and even though I'm interested in reading: "Red Skull: Incarnate", I am interested in reading the best Red Skull comics and stories ever written.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@jonny1995: Incarnate was a pretty good story. I haven't read it in a while but I think they did a good job.

Red Zone story arc is one of my favorites. Volume 3 of Avengers. Issues 65-70 by Geoff Johns.

Red Skull plays a large role all throughout volume 5 of Captain America by Brubaker which is up there in my favorite runs of all time.

Captain America 298-300. Great story that has a fantastic battle

Captain America 445-448. Operation Rebirth by Mark Waid

jonny1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

@cap10nate: I have been interested in reading Geoff Johns' run on The Avengers and I have been interested in reading the "Red Zone" story.

I've also been interested in reading Mark Waid's and Ed Brubaker's run on the character.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Redskull490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I named my account after old Man logan red skull cosplayed as captain america.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@jonny1995: sure thing. He is a great villain. Red Zone is the only Geoff Johns Avengers story that I have read. His run was relatively short after following up Busiek's fantastic 50+ issue run.

Brubaker's run, while wonderful, is a pretty big investment as it is over 50 issues when you add in the Reborn miniseries that ends this whole story that Skull plays a large role throughout. I'd take advantage of your local library to find the TPBs.

lxnx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here, this is only the second thread I've ever posted in, so I'm not sure if its okay to post in an old thread like this, even though it pertains to my inquiry.

I'm interested in Red Skull like OP and the answer to his question is great. I'm not a big Marvel guy, more DC, so what I was wondering is best put into an analogy with a blank space.

Joker : The Man Who Laughs

Red Skull : ????

Thanks! Again, I hope I'm not messing anything up posting here! If so I apologize!