• 52 results
Posted by modernww2fare (1098 posts) 8 months, 10 days ago

Poll: Best portrayal of Ra's al Ghul? (92 votes)

DCAU 30%
Batman : The Brave & the Bold 0%
Nolan movies 28%
Arkham games 30%
Young Justice 3%
Batman: Under the Red Hood 8%

Which is the best portrayal of Ra's al Ghul in animated and live action media?

#51 Posted by modernww2fare (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:

I will always love his portrayal in Batman: Dark Tomorrow, which - in my opinion - had a fantastic final battle, even if it wasn't hard.

what about the ones from this poll?

#52 Posted by JediXMan (30333 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:

I will always love his portrayal in Batman: Dark Tomorrow, which - in my opinion - had a fantastic final battle, even if it wasn't hard.

Voted Nolan.

Moderator Online
#53 Edited by modernww2fare (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@modernww2fare said:
@jedixman said:

Voted Nolan.

nice. That one and the DCAU are without a doubt the best

#54 Posted by Chibi_cute (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

Liam neeson did a very good job of portraying rhas al gul..

#57 Edited by Ryagan (684 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen a little bit of Ra's al Ghul in Batman: The Animated Series, and I like how he and Talia are portrayed in that show. The movie portrayal of Ra's is good, too, but to me, that role was Liam Neeson playing Liam Neeson. That said, the character was written really well. And Talia in The Dark Knight Rises was okay. She was also written well, but I didn't like Marion Cotillard in the role. "My father's work is done. Bleehhhh..."

#58 Edited by modernww2fare (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryagan said:

I've seen a little bit of Ra's al Ghul in Batman: The Animated Series, and I like how he and Talia are portrayed in that show. The movie portrayal of Ra's is good, too, but to me, that role was Liam Neeson playing Liam Neeson. That said, the character was written really well.

What makes you say that? He had the same mannerisms and attitude the BTAS Ra's had imo. I can't picture another actor portray Ra's so well as he did in live action.

And Talia in The Dark Knight Rises was okay. She was also written well, but I didn't like Marion Cotillard in the role. "My father's work is done. Bleehhhh..."

I think we can both agree she was handled terribly there

#60 Posted by modernww2fare (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#61 Posted by ganon15 (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

bump