• 91 results
Atomiic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Atomiic

@Deadcool: Well it looks like he gets to make out with storm next week.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By SUNMAN

LMAO Doc Ock owning Wolverine is priceless!

Durfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Durfee

I might need to pick-up that issue of Superior, as I loathe Wolverine with a passion and seeing those panels was a great emotional release for me.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By evilvegeta74

Loved Wolvie and Spidey-Ock fight!

dboy4dashing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By dboy4dashing

@DATNIGGA said:

@Batnandez said:

wolverine would win via being indestructible, having a healing factor and having his claws. spidey's webs would be useless

No Caption Provided

Lol useless huh?

This is hilarious!

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By kid Apollo

that head butt scene with the Joker smiling on the other side of the glass is super creepy

MaxSchreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57  Edited By MaxSchreck

Ouch , I kinda feel bad for Wolverine fans , seeing your favourite character beaten up and humilated by another hero is never nice ...I can live without stuff like this in my comics.

At the same time I have to admit how awesome that scene is.

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Overlander

Can't dispute these three. Nail'd it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Loved Superior Spidey vs. Wolverine. I've been waiting for Spidey to stomp Wolverine for years. This is why i'm going to enjoy Superior Spidey.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Tony_Shark

Why does Joker's face look like that? Like it's a mask, or something?!

I don't read Batman.

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Batnandez

It's also dumb that they can hit wolverine and not hurt their hands. If they punched caps shield they'd be in pain. Marvel has some inconsistent writers.

stetson12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By stetson12

I loved Spider-man beating up Wolverine. I love both heroes, but i feel that Spidey a lot of times doesn't get the credit he deserves on his fighting abilities. He could easily stand toe to toe with most heroes and come out on top. Most of the time when he doesn't do as well is because he uses his moral compass to do the right thing.

AnotherWebHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By AnotherWebHead

Nice Battle of the Week!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#64  Edited By Pyrogram

@Batnandez said:

It's also dumb that they can hit wolverine and not hurt their hands. If they punched caps shield they'd be in pain. Marvel has some inconsistent writers.

This is very true, I hate them abusing a character to prove how strong another is.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Lvenger said:

@Omnicrono: True there is that. But even with a less holding back Wolverine, Spider-Man has held his own and got a leg up against Wolverine before.

Not really.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#66  Edited By StMichalofWilson

Best battles of this year...well for now.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Tony_Shark said:

I don't read Batman.

His face was cut off, and now he's strapped it back on.  
So it basically is a mask, made of his own rotting face.
BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#68  Edited By BatWatch

Notice how you pretty much included the entire comic in the Batman and Robin comic? That is what made it less than stellar for me. It was a fine fight...good even, but I wish there had been something underlining all that action more than just Damian's crisis. It was too transparent to me.

I'm glad Batman's fight with the Riot Knights didn't make it. It was cool, but Bats should have gone down hard. Bats vs. 52 armed and armored baddies? Sorry, even Batman is not that good.

Check out BatWatch.net to see my review of Batman, Batman and Robin, and so much more.

ClintsEvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ClintsEvilTwin

The art of Spidey and DD looks like shite

Avatar image for crimsonalchemist
CrimsonAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CrimsonAlchemist

@Vance Astro: Word Otto is doing everything Peter wouldn't and it's very entertaining to watch.

Smurfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Smurfboy

It's obvious that wolverine is holding back. As a man, he can fight really tough battle when he is pushing to the limit. However, as an animal, he is BEYOND the limitation. Stab him in the eye, shoot him, stab him again, and he laughs like it was nothing. Especially when the healing factor is at its best. I honestly do not see how Spider-Man can withstand Wolverine (as an animal with Healing Factor at best).

Smurfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Smurfboy

Also, you have to think that wolverine has been through *A LOT A LOT A LOT* of experience of battles (WW1, WW2, Weapon X, etc.) for more than 130+ years. Spider-man has been fighting for, what? Probably 20 to 30 years at most? He can't live that long. More importantly, Wolverine has a very hard metal in his bone and it would take a lot more power and strength to actually hurt Wolverine when it comes to punch. Can Spider-man even able to pull it off in a long-term battle? Eventually he'll be tired and Wolverine has no problem keep going in the battle. Hence, he can win easily.

Now, if you're talking about the battle between Superman and Wolverine, then, obviously, Superman will win easily because of high speed (faster than bullet, anyone?) and hit harder than Wolverine. You know, it's funny that often many writers in the Comic have no clue when it come to battles with power and strength. (It seems to me that they're trying to "please" the fans, rather than reality).

To give you a perfect example: Superman Animated (season one). There was a battle between Lobo and Superman in outer space. Funny that Superman had a hard time beating him; and yet, Wolverine had no problem beating Lobo in DC VS Marvel back in the day. I thought to myself "What the hell were writers thinking? Superman can't beat Lobo and yet, Wolverine can?"

Ugh...

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Tony_Shark

@Decoy Elite said:

@Tony_Shark said:

I don't read Batman.

His face was cut off, and now he's strapped it back on. So it basically is a mask, made of his own rotting face.

How was it cut off? Wth...

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#74  Edited By DATNIGGA

@Arevish said:

Marvel decided to humiliate Wolverine in every single fight to make other guys looks stronger (Superior spider-man, jean grey..)

This is freaking annoying. Now i know how Thor fans feel.

@DATNIGGA: Wolverine wasn't tring to kill him. "samurai" Wolverine would have owned him. He wasn't even using his claws!

Even if wolvie was trying to kill him spiderman out classes him...

his reflexes & speed Are way above wolverines he could get over 10 well placed 15 ton punches on wolverine before he can properly react... his healing factor & bones stop him from getting killed by spiderman but spiderman is a better combatant

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#75  Edited By Lvenger

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

@Omnicrono: True there is that. But even with a less holding back Wolverine, Spider-Man has held his own and got a leg up against Wolverine before.

Not really.

How so? Peter's had Wolverine at his mercy before

There are two other scans I can't find but they would have been the Secret War fight and the one where Spidey has Wolverine by the throat. Logan does have a chance too, no denying that but Peter's stats put him above Wolverine and with less morals, he'd be more likely to pull off a win.

Avatar image for the_derpy_derp_derp
The_Derpy_Derp_Derp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the power hierarchy for the MU is like this;

1) Spider-Man

2) Beyonder

3) Celestials

4) The Vishanti

5) Galactus

No Caption Provided
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Lvenger said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

Not really.

There are two other scans I can't find but they would have been the Secret War fight and the one where Spidey has Wolverine by the throat. Logan does have a chance too, no denying that but Peter's stats put him above Wolverine and with less morals, he'd be more likely to pull off a win.

Peter never had Wolverine at his mercy. Read the books in their entirety again is my suggestion. However, I will leave with this; if I were Wolverine, and if I had easily survived having my throat ripped out on numerous occasions, my heart displaced in my chest, and if I were in top position over Spider-Man with my claws at his throat, and his hand on mine ready to crush my jugular, I think I'd feel fairly certain that I was the one who in actuality had Parker at my mercy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Lvenger

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

Not really.

Peter never had Wolverine at his mercy. Read the books in their entirety again is my suggestion. However, I will leave with this; if I were Wolverine, and if I had easily survived having my throat ripped out on numerous occasions, my heart displaced in my chest, and if I were in top position over Spider-Man with my claws at his throat, and his hand on mine ready to crush my jugular, I think I'd feel fairly certain that I was the one who in actuality had Parker at my mercy.

Other way round. Peter was on top of Wolverine and if he was willing and fast enough, he could have snapped Logan's neck for a KO.

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 21

#79  Edited By Queso6p4

Very nice picks.

InkInk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By InkInk

@Tony_Shark said:

I don't read Batman.

Someone cut it off and he went into hidding for a year.When he came back he wears it like a Mask now with two straps on the back to hold it on. One thing that still makes no sense to me is Joker has been punched in the face a number of times and you would be punching muscle and stuff it should hurt him a lot yet it doesn't.

DeVianThaI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DeVianThaI

Who's the artist for the superiors spider-man vs wolverine one?

Tyrannotaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Tyrannotaur

@DATNIGGA: LOL that picture is hilarious. Is that from one of Wolverine's series?

@Tony_Shark said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Tony_Shark said:

I don't read Batman.

His face was cut off, and now he's strapped it back on. So it basically is a mask, made of his own rotting face.

How was it cut off? Wth...

A new villain called "Dollmaker" cut off his face in the first few issues of Detective Comics of the New 52. Joker was absent since then until this "Death of the Family" arc. As to why he cut off his face, I think Joker let him cause he is crazy. Also make him look way more crazy than usual, which is what I think the writers were going for.

@DeVianThaI: Paco Medina I believe.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Lvenger said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

Not really.

Other way round. Peter was on top of Wolverine and if he was willing and fast enough, he could have snapped Logan's neck for a KO.

You're wrong;

Like I said ... reread the stories. And Wolverine's neck doesn't break. It's been since tried by folks far stronger than Parker (Hulk and Bhaal). So what was said is, in fact, hyperbole. The only one walking away from that scrap was Wolverine. And heck, the panel just above, he smacks Peter in the face claws retracted ... were Logan out for blood, Parker would have been dead. So again, when did Parker have a "leg up" on Wolverine before? I can show you three other instances wherein Logan had Parker pinned claws to face, and yet a fourth when he was getting the better of Parker on a rooftop ...

So yeah, back to my original remark, not really.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#84  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Stiltmannnnnnnnn

antionestrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By antionestrife

I figured Spidey could really it give to Wolverine. It always pissed me off that Daredevil and Captain America P owned Spider man a few times and I was always like What the F@#k. He's has superior strength, speed, agility and spider sense for crying out loud. I am bit out of the recent comic book loop but it's about time Spiderman got much more respect then he gets.

Rain Of Godshttp://www.rainofgods.com

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Sup-Spidey vs. Wolvie fight was a farce, because Logan clearly was holding back. Can't be one-sided if you hold back. And that was pretty genius you calling Damian's shoryuken like that ^_^

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By lykopis

I was waiting for Superior Spider-Man to bring Wolverine into it to give SpOck a huge shove forward. It's tiresome and blatant however, I will let this go. Wolverine wasn't fighting back. He knows how Peter fights but not Ock so holding back could be possible and it could be possible SpOck would get the upperhand just by that alone.

The face plant into the ground and Wolverine knocked out, lying there? Annoying.

But I can let this go. It made all the Spidey fans go yay and start liking Ock. Go figure.

The_Derpy_Derp_Derp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it was Spider-Man who initated the attack - Wolverine was not expecting to be attacked by his friend so there is that;

However after Spider-Man slams wolverine into the ground there is a period where wolverine is out cold for a bit - it is only later that wolverine wakes up and gets the jump on Spidey.

So.. while wolverine is unconscious Spider-Man can do pretty much whatever he wants to Wolverine - bundle him in a Web and drag him to the nearest steel mill and burn every single cell from his body. You do not need to damage the skull to damage the brain - the brain can get thrown about in the skull pretty hard to be able to make someone unconscious.

But - these versus things are never going to be resolved because environment is ALWAYS a factor and so is the mental status of the hero at the time.

I like Spider-Man better so therefore f@ck Wolverine.

No Caption Provided
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lvenger

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Lvenger said:

Not really.

You're wrong;

Like I said ... reread the stories. And Wolverine's neck doesn't break. It's been since tried by folks far stronger than Parker (Hulk and Bhaal). So what was said is, in fact, hyperbole. The only one walking away from that scrap was Wolverine. And heck, the panel just above, he smacks Peter in the face claws retracted ... were Logan out for blood, Parker would have been dead. So again, when did Parker have a "leg up" on Wolverine before? I can show you three other instances wherein Logan had Parker pinned claws to face, and yet a fourth when he was getting the better of Parker on a rooftop ...

So yeah, back to my original remark, not really.

And there's also the instance of Peter incapacitating Wolverine with webbing so that in order to free himself, he'd have to pop his claws in his brain. And the time he effortlessly swipes away Wolverine whilst taking on the entire X-Men as well. So there's evidence for both sides too I'm afraid. Comeback time for you methinks.

Avatar image for mycomicstoredotnet
MyComicStoreDotNET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DATNIGGA: Well played.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Lvenger:

And there's also the instance of Peter incapacitating Wolverine with webbing so that in order to free himself, he'd have to pop his claws in his brain. And the time he effortlessly swipes away Wolverine whilst taking on the entire X-Men as well. So there's evidence for both sides too I'm afraid. Comeback time for you methinks.

With respect, your memory and interpretation have already been proven as skewed at best. Instead of manning up about it, you bring up another instance of a book it appears you never really read either, where Parker webs Wolverine up in an alley to end an argument, an argument, not a fight. In other words, Logan was once again sucker punched only this time via webbing. And you really don't know much about Wolverine if you think him freeing himself entails popping his claws into his brain - when said brain is protected by an indestructible adamantium skeleton. Tell me, how does that work?

If you had actually read the book, you'd know the answer already.

Your comment clearly indicates that you don't even know Logan freed himself seconds later by popping his claws, as you denounced the possibility of such. You've probably only seen the one scan floating around online and cling to it as your "Spider-Man always beats Wolverine" lifeline. Heck, if you'd read the arc, you'd know Wolverine KO's Spider-Man with one blow to the head from behind (to spare him) and probably wouldn't bring the story up so haughtily.

And Secret Wars is a terrible reference. Terrible. Not only is it a bad and dated story, it's also a Spidey showing that doesn't show much of anything at all. Spidey swings in for a half a second, does what he does best and avoids the X-Men. That's all he did, avoid. He didn't come close to actually 'defeating' anyone. Like I said, the story's dated and poorly written (a great story for Spidey fans though as a ton of his higher end showings are drawn from Secret Wars).

Any other showings that you have not read and / or poorly interpreted to feed your Spidey fix you'd care to mention? Sorry for the heavy handedness at times, but fans misquoting showings and pandering their versions as gospel when they're wrong, and it's clear they don't know the material at all, is a pet peeve of mine.

The_Derpy_Derp_Derp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey is better. + 1