#1 Posted by Fastforward! (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Which moment from any comic do you think best captures the idea of F-YEAH! Y'know, just makes you wanna throw your fist in the air and shout out your best victory yell? Me, I think it's gotta be this one:


#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider takes down an Airplane? F-YEAH!!

#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9304 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronald Reagen proving he was the greatest president ever by beating up terrorists in the oval office.

You can find the picture at a site called Superdickery, but mind you there are many Superdickeries.
So keep yer eyes open for the one with the words "Superdickery" in a Superman shield.

#4 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales:  You mean this?





#5 Posted by Mar-Vell Liberation Front (310 posts) - - Show Bio


#6 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

when Thor destroyed Ironman's armor, and when Iornman asked how he was supposed to get back to base, Thor tells him to walk.

that was greatness

#7 Posted by Rothschild (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos Hands Silver Surfer his own shiny metal @$$



#8 Posted by Lyrad (361 posts) - - Show Bio

                                                                                                                                                       Nova finally kills Annihilus


In a matter of seconds The Sentry flies Carnage into space and rips him in half.

Hercules destroys the Thor robot in one swift smash to the face.

                                                                                           
#9 Posted by Fastforward! (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lyrad said:
"
                                                                                                                                                      



Hercules destroys the Thor robot in one swift smash to the face.
                                                                                            "
Oh yes! I remember reading that one. Almost crapped my pants it was so awesome.
#11 Posted by Fastforward! (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Bwahahaha! Nice one.

#12 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, poor girl

#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio


Moderator
#14 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fastforward! said:
F yeah, that was great !:D



#16 Posted by Despair (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't find the pic right now but the moment when Guido punched Hulk back in the face after absorbing the force of Hulk's punch in "World War Hulk: X-Men".

#17 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

F### YEAH!!!

#18 Posted by Lyrad (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Brilliant!

#19 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a bunch in the Ultimates.

In the first volume, when Captain America points at his forehead and is all-- "DO YOU THINK THIS A STANDS FOR FRANCE?!" I literally smacked the minority standing next to me in the comic shop and promptly got my ass whooped.

In the second volume, when Thor calls down the Asgardians from the rainbow bridge on those suckaz. That was a real big f yeah moment for me.

#21 Posted by Lyrad (361 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
"
"

Mate....... You just pretty much congratulated a rape scene.......  Thats..... Thats not a moment in comics to salute...... It's pretty bad that you think this scene was a moment to punch the air in joy!!
#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio


#23 Posted by TheBug (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lyrad said:
I agree

 


Green Lantern: Rebith
He returns!!!
#24 Edited by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio

don't mess with darkseid

#25 Posted by LastSon1027 (513 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fastforward! said:
" Which moment from any comic do you think best captures the idea of F-YEAH! Y'know, just makes you wanna throw your fist in the air and shout out your best victory yell? Me, I think it's gotta be this one:
"
That pretty much sums it up for me too. 
#26 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire JLA/Avengers book,but this scene got me cheering.


#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
"
"
LMFAO...
Moderator
#28 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio


#29 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio




And.....













#30 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio


#31 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda: Who the guy killing cap?
#32 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Sparda: Who the guy killing cap? "
Wolverine, and just for clarification, he's killing Red Skull, who is dressed up as Cap.
#33 Posted by FrischDVH (622 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved this moment because I thought they would just swoop in and save the day but this panel made me spaz....


#34 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think my favorite is Magneto ripping Apocalypse in half at the end of X-Men: Omega. Though another part in that issue is Colossus charging through and shattering Iceman in that same issue.

#35 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx:
your taking the "f%^k" way too literally
#36 Edited by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

This was my second choice.    



To me,the swoosh-ing thing by Venom's head on the bottom left corner looks like he's got a knife/gun pointed there.

#37 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
"I think my favorite is Magneto ripping Apocalypse in half at the end of X-Men: Omega. Though another part in that issue is Colossus charging through and shattering Iceman in that same issue."

Iceman should have put him down.
#38 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
"
You gonna get raped!
"
"Don't be ridiculous" 

that's my line
#39 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: Iceman didn't think his friend would actually hurt him, plus Iceman was able to pull himself back together anyway. Shadowcat suffered the same fate, it took Gambit to take him down.

Oh the part in JLA/Avengers when Superman beat down Thor and every other Avengers powerhouse teamed up on Supes was great too. Specially since Supes threw in the Spinal Tap reference.
#40 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:  What Spinal Tap reference?
#41 Posted by Fastforward! (172 posts) - - Show Bio


Best issue of Countdown, hands down.

#42 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
" This was my second choice.    



To me,the swoosh-ing thing by Venom's head on the bottom left corner looks like he's got a knife/gun pointed there.
"
LOL, the clap and the "do I look insane!?" made me chuckle.
#43 Posted by Aronmorales (9304 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @ARMIV said:
" This was my second choice.    



To me,the swoosh-ing thing by Venom's head on the bottom left corner looks like he's got a knife/gun pointed there.
"
LOL, the clap and the "do I look insane!?" made me chuckle. "

That little gay lookin' dude in the bottom right corner is my favorite.
#44 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

As Superman and Thor are fighting all out in #2 Thor is astounded that Superman is blocking his blows with Mjolnir.

Thor: "Odin's beard! How can you...? The mightiest...mightiest in Nine Worlds cannot..."

Superman: "S....sorry...sorry to...disappoint...but in...my world...it looks like...the dials...go up to eleven!"

Then he smacks Thor away to the shock of She-Hulk, Vision, Hercules, Wonderman and Iron Man.

Superman then says standing over Thor: "He...may be,,,single toughest opponent...I've ever..."

The five Avengers tackle Superman with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter looking on dealing with their own opponents until Aquaman breaks them up with a giant sea monster. Leaving unconscious Supes next to unconscious Thor on the ground.

I wish I had a scanner. There where lots of good 'F-YEAH!' moments in JLA/Avengers. Photon turning into Green Lantern energy and Kyle recharging his ring from the cosmic cube. Good stuff.

#45 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
" As Superman and Thor are fighting all out in #2 Thor is astounded that Superman is blocking his blows with Mjolnir.Thor: "Odin's beard! How can you...? The mightiest...mightiest in Nine Worlds cannot..."Superman: "S....sorry...sorry to...disappoint...but in...my world...it looks like...the dials...go up to eleven!"Then he smacks Thor away to the shock of She-Hulk, Vision, Hercules, Wonderman and Iron Man. Superman then says standing over Thor: "He...may be,,,single toughest opponent...I've ever..."The five Avengers tackle Superman with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter looking on dealing with their own opponents until Aquaman breaks them up with a giant sea monster. Leaving unconscious Supes next to unconscious Thor on the ground.I wish I had a scanner. There where lots of good 'F-YEAH!' moments in JLA/Avengers. Photon turning into Green Lantern energy and Kyle recharging his ring from the cosmic cube. Good stuff. "
I have the book,I know what you mean...
Kinda like every page had a f*** yeah moment.

#46 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

True. Looking through it right now. Solarr and Radiactive Man hitting supes with red sun and kryptonite radiation then Vision recharding Supes with solar beams....even the cover of #4 with Supes holding Mjolnir and Cap's shield, but Supes not being able to lift Mjolnir later....Iron Man noting that the whole cosmic treadmill thing makes no sense...every scene with Green Arrow and Hawkeye...Cap totally owning Prometheus...Batman facing some of the best combatants from both universes then being joined by Black Panther, Black Widow and Huntress.

The whole series is page after page of 'F-Yeah' moments. I'm gonna reread it right now.

#47 Posted by Aronmorales (9304 posts) - - Show Bio

ARMIV, we NEED THE OTHER BOOKS!!!

#48 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales: Don't you think I already know that!?
#49 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

Yorick Brown Taking out evil Girl after she kills is friend
  




























#50 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio