Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

Each week the Comic Vine Staff sifts through the new releases and chooses what they believe to be the best looking covers of the week. As usual, if there are any covers that you loved that we may have missed be sure to post them in the forum thread below. Now, without further ado, here are the best comic book covers of the week!

First up is the cover to DEADPOOL KILLUSTRATED #1 cover Mike Del Mundo is fantastic where Moby Dick meets Deadpool. The detail and colors make this one really stand out.

== TEASER ==

Next is the cover for BATWOMAN #16. J.H. Williams III which is absolutely superb. The serpents on Medusa's head are well done and the image is very detailed.

Rob Guillory's cover to CHEW #31 is fantastic and the perspective is just beautiful. We loved that you view these characters from below and look up at them. Rob is also a fantastic artist with a unique style, so it's great to see him make the list this week.

A second DEADPOOL #4 cover makes the list this week; this time illustrated by Tradd Moore. The abstractness of the image and the overall style is what really stood out to us.

Last but certainly not least is the cover to ASTONISHING X-MEN #58 by Phil Noto. We won't lie, we're big fans of Phil Noto's work and very particular style, which are a couple of reasons why we couldn't resist getting him on the list. The colors are what really struck us about this cover, the way it is bright yet subtle at the same time if fantastic.

#1 Posted by fables87 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Love Batwoman's Cover!

#2 Posted by The Stegman (26102 posts) - - Show Bio
Spike- A Dark Place #5 
#3 Posted by braynehurricane (130 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not even a big Marvel fan but Uncanny X-Force's cover was so beautiful this week I was kind of blown away (though it's been beautiful almost every issue in the past, so maybe that doesn't make it all that special).

#4 Posted by Cavemold (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you block the GA ad...

#5 Posted by entee (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force #1 had an awesome cover by Coipel! Those colors just killed me!

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say I love the Deadpool Killustrated cover.

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (58380 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#8 Posted by jstndmnd (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it was a weak week for comic covers. Besides the Deadpool, all the other were just alright. Maybe next week will be better.

#9 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic, four hearts outa four

#10 Posted by derf_jenkins (447 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy the FF cover. It has an old school feel to it that I just really fall for.

#11 Edited by Crackdown (610 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Queso6p4 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Great picks, Babs.

#13 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Babs: Both Deadpool covers are exceptional. Did you ever think about having yourself drawn by some of those artists? If I were you I would already have a broad collection of "myself according to..."

#14 Posted by Decept-O (7294 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the first Deadpool cover. Astonishing X-Men is remarkably beautiful as is the Batwoman cover. Great covers.

#15 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

@Babs: Both Deadpool covers are exceptional. Did you ever think about having yourself drawn by some of those artists? If I were you I would already have a broad collection of "myself according to..."

I don't think I would want to see so many pictures of myself :P

#16 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Great choices! Really digging that Deadpool Killustrated cover the most...

#17 Posted by markslurpee (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Astonishing X-Men one is kind of boring, but the rest of the list is excellent.

#18 Posted by DonFelipe (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batwoman cover is brilliant! Maybe it would be even better without the skulls and black eyes only?

#19 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

The Deadpool Killiustrated was pretty cool, it would have made be buy it, if I wasn't already going to because it's Deadpool.