Best Body Building Supplement

zkamczxombnq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

you yeah number six a great showing and I think he looks better tonight than he did last night and we had Remy wake learn cutler battling 678 that's where they land but 10 treats looks phenomenal do what we say four-time Olympian champ go down in history as one of the greatest Olympians all time a sixth-place finisher today J special larding a chance 10,000 fans in attendance savings thank you Las Vegas course 6 best the thank you changed top five very close shakes again expert opinions for water ration present replace the war possible with Dennis wolf took second place find out momentarily first number five please take that shot or forty thousand dollars to orbit place finisher the blue doctor checks right in line with what you predict there Larry is well Dexter Jackson top-five finish at forty 3 years old pressure you very because not just the fact that he's forty three for 43 in this lineup with no discernible signoff slowing down at all every bit as good as he was last year gradually very here's where it starts Gary this been debated about weeks the cement think based on that all-out we have to think this will be shown XO we Testinate 250 stay shot for fifty thousand dollar store fourth-place finisher show top-four finish for seen Cody has fifty thousand dollars richer really year in the making telling work extremely hard judges get there Butler I think they did and we should point out as well that with Dexter fifth road and fourth both have them automatically qualify for next year’s mister Olympia as of course do our next three competitors but either channel a great 30 and improve physique up there I think you look a little tighter last night but again I bet when we look at this scorecard we're going to see some very close type decisions between Sean Dennis think I big differences money to the top three well Hills burial percent for ha yesterday the third-place award shot for thousand dollars model to our third place finisher Dennis Moore company at number three where the one thing that you mention this competition is that Dennis will really surprised with showed up book sfatass yesterday Lafayette at today as well had to be top three a lot of people didn't considerably be in the top five for the competition began test without hard work yeah and also 30 time.

http://testinate250facts.com/