• 101 results
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

OK I'll give Infinity credit for one thing. It's made Silver Surfer look like a total boss now since he owns the Builder fleet with ease. I've been waiting for someone to treat the Surfer right and Hickman might just be up to the task. Maybe he could write the Surfer's Marvel Now Phase 2 book?

Infinity Against the Tide wasnt written by Hickman though, it was by Jason LaTour.

Hickman will only be writing Infinity main series, and the Avengers and New Avengers, rest are upto different writers.

I realised my mistake after commenting on here and re-reading the title :P

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman fought for 28h with no rest? so soon we will see him beat the crap out of Galactus and this will be normal please and this is even year zero so he was not even at his peak this is a very bad writing a human fighting for 28 hours straight Deathstroke ok but Bruce? Please those writers need to go and read about the human anatomy before coming to write those kind of stuff. I like Batman but you are killing his popularity with this kind of feats. when we train we only reach (strength , speed, intelligence etc ... ) one of those like athletes (or even the Eternals who have developed one of their power to the extreme) but cap reach all of those possibilities as a super soldier so to say batman cannot reach this level only part of those prowess either speed (he is fast but not like cap) , strength (has it but not the peak), intellect (he is there). but we must consider the fact that some writers like to play around and mess things up. For me Cap is a superhuman because nobody can train to the point of mastering his strength (like a bodybuilder), his speed (like Bolt), or all those sport persons we see often in real life so if batman can fight for 28 heures Dc has to say he's enhance like the Midnighter.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jaydee98 said:

Lol at all the disbelief of Bruce Wayne fighting for 28 hours. A man dressed as a bat fighting armed goons, coming back from a broken back and time traveling is ok but a 28 hour deathmatch is where you draw the line...

I agree plus i hate the fact they never dog piled him & killed him but nope i still laughed so hard .

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0