deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@micah said:

@comicdude23: It was vile, HaHaHa

LOL it was vile, does he still eat people or has he given that a rest?

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@extremis said:

Well jeez you spoiled everything else for me, you couldn't tell me the end?

How much is Marvel paying you Katzman?

The comic has been out for over a decade. Get over yourself.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@comicdude23: It was vile, HaHaHa

LOL it was vile, does he still eat people or has he given that a rest?

I think he's dead actually, bc there were like 4 other Hulks that showed up later.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By micah007123

@dathomiesilversurfer: Banner is still alive, their was one hulk codenamed "Nerd Hulk" who showed up on the Black Ops Avengers team

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@veshark: You beat me to it. I saw this thread and was going to tell @k4tzm4n that you and some other guy was very slowly but surely planning to run over the Ultimate Universe fights and that the first one could be found at this location.

No such thing as too much publicity, RB ;)

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I have to reread all of my Ultimates and Ultimate X-men comics.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#58  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

This was a great fight.

A reminder of a better time... before Ultimates 3.

Darklexeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight was good, but I far preferred the latter Ultimate fight which had one solo fight involving Cap with a certain other person. you should all know who I'm talking about. It was very awesome.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

loved ultimates volume one and two!!! they were epic...

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Sweet.

airbound_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Love the Ultimates as they are a flawed team and it feels more human of them. Also Ultimate Banner is more accepting of his Hulk persona than 616 Banner and more in control. Saw that in Ultimates Disassembled (which I loved) and Ultimate Hulk managed to knock out Cap and later Thor. Plus the Dark Ultimates are pretty badass as they were the most intelligent people and former heroes

No Caption Provided

Love this image.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pokergeist

@comicdude23 said:

@micah said:

@comicdude23: Not really, Ultimate Hulk broke the Ultimate Version of Adamantium (although it should be known Ultimate Adamantium is far weaker than the 616 version), but you get the point their about the same

Um, NO. Ultimate Hulk has struggled with far weaker opponents than 616 Hulk has, Ultimate Hulk was impressive in his encounter with Wolverine (and survived that big explosion), but his durability was way weaker than 616 Hulk's and his strength feats are nowhere near as good.

Ultimate Hulk is a good take on the character, but he has nothing on 616 Hulk.

Ultimate Adamantim is not weaker at all. it is stated as Unbreakable in the statements and bios. The reason Wolverine was pulled apart is becuase UNLIKE 616 Wolverine who has Admantium Joints (Stupid I know) Ultimate Woolverine does not. He is not even fully coated with Admantium either.

So forget that stupid rumor quick.

@comicdude23 said:

@micah said:

@comicdude23: What weaker opponents has he struggled with?, also just because he doesn't have strength feats on par with his 616 version, do we have to assume he's weaker, based on what we've seen we can assume their the same

Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate Abomination (though he later won), for a while the weaker Ultimate Wolverine, etc. Um, yeah can assume he's weaker because he hasn't done ANYTHING to show he's anywhere near 616 Hulk. Based on what we've seen, Ultimate Hulk is far lower. 616 Hulk has fought 616 Thor and nearly matched him in strength, he's held up an entire mountain, etc.

616 Hulk would eat Ultimate Hulk for breakfast.

*Face Palm* what a load....

Ultimate Spiderman never gave Hulk Trouble. He was nearly killed by the Jaded giant. However the first Hulk in ultimate comics was not crazy or angry, and chose not to kill Spiderman. It was only after he took Caps blood with his serum that made the crazy enraged Hulk.

Ultimate Wolverine? Hulk smashed Wolverine in one spread page. That was the whole fight, and Wolverine was ripped in half.

Ultimate Abomination never gave Hulk trouble. He beat on Hulk while making self boasts of how he was superior, then hulk started to talk, a new thing for Hulk to do, and ATE Abomination.

With that said, 616 Hulk is better since he has insane list of feats. However Ultimate Hulk is more impressive than Grey Hulk (Late 80s - Easrly 90s), or Professor Hulk (Early 90s - Late 90s) by feats.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Um no, Ultimate Adamantium is weaker than 616 Adamantium, In Ultimates #5, the Hulk breaks a needle made of adamantium. In Ultimate X-Men #11 (December 2001), an adamantium cage is damaged by a bomb. In Ultimate X-Men #12 (January 2002), one of Sabretooth's four adamantium claws is broken

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pokergeist

@micah said:

@cadencev2: Um no, Ultimate Adamantium is weaker than 616 Adamantium, In Ultimates #5, the Hulk breaks a needle made of adamantium. In Ultimate X-Men #11 (December 2001), an adamantium cage is damaged by a bomb. In Ultimate X-Men #12 (January 2002), one of Sabretooth's four adamantium claws is broken

Sigh, so much not true here. I mean so much I already proven false.

Lets go through this again.

Ultimate Adamantium

Alright, there is a huge ISSUE of people believing Ultimate Verse Adamantium is weaker to 616 base on NO REAL EVIDENCE!

No Caption Provided

Even Mention in his Official Bio as unbreakable Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

Yuri explains what she was told by Professor Cornelius (who made Ultimate Wolverine's Skeleton) that some parts of Wolverine's body has not been Ossified. This stands to reason that unlike 616 Wolverine who has IMPOSSIBLE Adamantium Joints, Ultimate Wolvie does not. Only his bones (except the one above) are coated. He can be ripped apart with great strength.

So lets look at this suppose Adamantium Breaking.

1-2) Both Examples of the Spine and Neck Joints being ripped apart. Not the Bones Breaking.

3-4) Again No Bones breaking, more examples of Joint area Ripping out!

So from what we can see, the Bones were never broken. He was pulled apart people!

Also misinformation from Wikias.

1) Hulk does not break the Adamantium Tip Needle, he breaks the non Adamantium vial part in Cap's hand. Only the tip is Adamaniutm! The wording used is "He broke the Adamantium Tip Needle". Meaning he broke the whole syringe. Not worded "He broke the Adamantium Tip of the Needle." Which is stating he broke the Adamantium tip itself.

2) Sabertooth does not break a Adamantium claw. It was always like that in its first appearance, for no explain reason. Perhaps they ran out of Adamantium. The Claw was never shown broke, and was already broke in its first appearance. C'mon people.....

3) This Adamantium Cage does not break, the Cage is whole and open. Did it have a Mechanize Lock that burned out? I see no damage to the cage. Where is the damage?

4-5) Captain America's Shield was NEVER stated to be Adamantium. It was made by Henry Pym and Cap said it was Indestructible. Simple as that. His new Shield was made from Asgard Dwarven Smiths.

No Scan) Death Strike had her neck broken. Long Shot Reality Warps with his Luck Powers. No scan, Sry.

So try and tell me again how Adamantium in Ultimate universe is weaker?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@cadencev2: Can't argue with the evidence

I blame Wikipedia, it is the sight with all the BS info on it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@k4tzm4n: For this thread... I love you.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By micah007123
Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I struggle to see how any who read this can turn around and say "Ultimate cataclysm is an excellent story"

Its doesn't even feel like it takes place in the same universe anymore.

The Ultimates vol 1 & 2 is still most influential marvel comics of 2000, its disgusting how the Marvel Editorial have butchered this title, for me the Sam Humphries "President Cap" was the final the straw.

I will forever love Mark and Bryan run on the ultimates, but i will no longer support the mess that ultimate universe has become.

Avatar image for deactived-023985402
deactived-023985402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the fights in civil war alot

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 21

Millar & Hitch's Ultimates run was legendary but everything went downhill after Loeb came along

Heh. I'm not surprised.

I haven't read this, but it's something I'd consider reading. This is a neat kinda feature to have.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

love ult. cap

ShannaKViator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my co-worker's step-mother makes $70 /hr on the laptop . She has been fired for six months but last month her check was $13474 just working on the laptop for a few hours. official website........... WWW.TEC30.COM

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#77 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@queso6p4 said:

@life_without_progress said:

Millar & Hitch's Ultimates run was legendary but everything went downhill after Loeb came along

Heh. I'm not surprised.

I haven't read this, but it's something I'd consider reading. This is a neat kinda feature to have.

Thanks. There's a new one at the end of every month.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the Ultimates as they are a flawed team and it feels more human of them. Also Ultimate Banner is more accepting of his Hulk persona than 616 Banner and more in control. Saw that in Ultimates Disassembled (which I loved) and Ultimate Hulk managed to knock out Cap and later Thor. Plus the Dark Ultimates are pretty badass as they were the most intelligent people and former heroes

No Caption Provided

Love this image.

who is the guy with the gauntlet?

also isnt the hulk green now after taking another serum?

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GrenadeFlow

@degraaf said:

@airbound_dude said:

No Caption Provided

Love this image.

who is the guy with the gauntlet?

also isnt the hulk green now after taking another serum?

Reed Richards

I liked Ultimate Hank Pym more than the 616 version

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: Sweet! I'll have to do a better job of keeping an eye out for it. This is also a nice way to promote slow people like me to go seek out trades. Thanks for the info.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#81 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@queso6p4 said:

@k4tzm4n: Sweet! I'll have to do a better job of keeping an eye out for it. This is also a nice way to promote slow people like me to go seek out trades. Thanks for the info.

You're very welcome. It'll always be the last week in every month.

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: Ok. That makes things simpler too.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he is green now due to taking another serum right?