#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my favorite Batsuit what do you guys think. lol

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL!!! It's like a Double Rainbow! XD

#3 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

*Snork*

#4 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6487 posts) - - Show Bio

Great. More reason for me to hate that moronic bastardization of everything Batman stands for. Ughhh. somebody bring back New Adventures of Batman TAS for God's sake.

#5 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4337 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham City suit is sweet............

batman beyond suit rules...........

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

The first 2 suits, lol!

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Great. More reason for me to hate that moronic bastardization of everything Batman stands for.

Uh, what?

#8 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Now it's possible to go masked as Batman to the Gay Pride Parade and feel completely integrated!

#9 Posted by Onemoreposter (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Great. More reason for me to hate that moronic bastardization of everything Batman stands for. Ughhh. somebody bring back New Adventures of Batman TAS for God's sake.

Uh actually dude, it's not a "moronic bastardization" of anything. That episode is based directly on a batcomics published about half a century ago.

The second story in particular has been referenced in comics as recently as Grant Morrison's run on Batman.

Whether you like it or not. Camp is a huge, deeply ingrained, part of the mythos.

#10 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

#11 Edited by batboy7 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

my best batman is the batman from the justice league cartoon episodes and i hop they bring it back someday and its my best batman suit

#12 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

The best is the purple gloves

#13 Posted by batarang614 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

i have a soft spot for the 1939 original, but my all time favorite is the simple black and grey

#14 Posted by Onemoreposter (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@batarang614: When it comes to classic black and gray I've always loved the way Matt Wagner draws it

Iconic

Although, my ALL-TIME favorite batsuit has to be the blue and grey with the oval (preferably as portrayed by Neil Adams the 70's). Here's a rendition by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley.

Even More Iconic

#15 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
This is ACTUALLY the best suit. If you chose anything else, I understand why you might, but you're wrong.

#16 Posted by Racob7 (5727 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by batarang614 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@onemoreposter: I didn't used to like the blue and grey, until the new 52 started and the highlights changed from blue to grey. In comparison I can totally see how much more visually grabbing it is.

#18 Posted by batarang614 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: i like that one too, though i miss the cape

#19 Posted by cameron83 (7350 posts) - - Show Bio

nEW 52 AND pre New 52

#20 Edited by RustyRoy (12772 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss said:
This is ACTUALLY the best suit. If you chose anything else, I understand why you might, but you're wrong.

Agreed. Definitely the most badass costume.

#21 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Year 100 costume is pretty sweet as well. though i prefer the cowl to have long "ears"

#22 Edited by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Knightfall. Just look how it glows.

#23 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8014 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, my favorite is the classic black and gray batsuit. Nice and simple.

The suit he uses in the New 52 is a close second, though.

#24 Edited by redleader1 (508 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by Ostyo (7961 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Sildedaspo (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't get over Frank Miller's black and grey rendition. Super minimalist design, but it works well for a character who isn't about looking pretty. And his super small batarangs that he holds in between his knuckles are sick. I would like to see that design updated to incorporate more of Batman's contemporary tools and gadgets.

#29 Edited by DoomDoomDoom (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always liked the Batman Beyond suit, and Sam Kieth's versions with the massive pointy ears.

But they are all inferior to...

Also, found this interesting little image.