bens strength aliens

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dynamite75

how strong would you say rath, fourarms, armodrillo, humungousaur, kickin hawk and waybig are in terms of tons

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

fourarms, armodrillo, humungousaur and waybig are 100+

Rath is like 80

Kickin Hawk? idk, he is stupid

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RBT

None of Ben's alien has shown any limit as of yet. But based on their best feats.Four Arms- Over 200 tonner.

Rath- Over 80 tonner.

Humungosaur- Over 1M tonner.

Kicking Hawk- Below 10 tonner.

Way Big- Over 1M tonner but obviously stronger than Humongosaur.

Armodrillo- Apparently he's supposed to be stronger than base Humingosaur (who is 1M+), but he doesn't have feats to support it.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree with you about armodrillo but i dont think humungousaur can lift over 1 million tons

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

@dynamite75: Throwing stuffs into orbit>> Lifting 1 million tons.

PS- Use reply feature.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thitiki

@rbt said:

None of Ben's alien has shown any limit as of yet. But based on their best feats.Four Arms- Over 200 tonner.

Rath- Over 80 tonner.

Armodrillo- Apparently he's supposed to be stronger than base Humingosaur (who is 1M+), but he doesn't have feats to support it.

Do you have feats to back what you said up? Not saying I don't believe but I just wanna see him doing said stuff.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@rbt said:

Rath- Over 80 tonner.

Do you have feats to back what you said up? Not saying I don't believe but I just wanna see him doing said stuff.

Not sure what Four arms did.

Rath lifted a tank with 1 hand

Humungosaur was thrown people into space

Waybig has thrown an equally big Vilgax into space

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: What is the strongest version of Ben like series wise? I know there is a new cartoon but idk?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@allstarsuperman: What is the strongest version of Ben like series wise? I know there is a new cartoon but idk?

He seems the most impressive in Ultimate Alien, but if your interesting in the series, I say watch it from the beginning

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

He seems the most impressive in Ultimate Alien, but if your interesting in the series, I say watch it from the beginning

Yea I've seen the original Ben 10 and most of the series after but then I fell out. Just curious how strong was Kevin at the end of UA?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@thitiki said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@thitiki said:

Yea I've seen the original Ben 10 and most of the series after but then I fell out. Just curious how strong was Kevin at the end of UA?

I am not a huge Kevin fan, I wish be was still a badguy, but he is pretty strong. He can lift big shipping containers in metal form. and He can morph his hands into blunt and bladed weapons.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thitiki

@allstarsuperman: Yea but iirc he fought someone strong towards the end of the series that defeated Ben?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@thitiki said:

@allstarsuperman: Yea but iirc he fought someone strong towards the end of the series that defeated Ben?

Agregor, he only beat him cause he absorbed bens ultimatrix, (every alien ben has ever had)

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Agregor, he only beat him cause he absorbed bens ultimatrix, (every alien ben has ever had)

Sounds epic! How strong was he?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@thitiki said:

really strong, he owned Agregor, and he own Ben and Gwen. It took (that techopath kid), Gwen, Ben, and a army base stocked full of missiles to take him down.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RBT
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@rbt said:

@AllStarSuperman: @thitiki: Four Arms overpowered Captain Nemesis who threw a train engine to several tens of meter.

How far did he throw the train?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AllStarSuperman: Quite a bit far. I don't exactly remember, but it seemed like over 50m. And he didn't utilize speed at all.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@AllStarSuperman: Quite a bit far. I don't exactly remember, but it seemed like over 50m. And he didn't utilize speed at all.

cool, does Four Arms have any other good feats?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@thitiki said:

really strong, he owned Agregor, and he own Ben and Gwen. It took (that techopath kid), Gwen, Ben, and a army base stocked full of missiles to take him down.

Wait so after he beat Agregor Kevin went on an evil rampage?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@thitiki said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@thitiki said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@thitiki said:

Wait so after he beat Agregor Kevin went on an evil rampage?

exactly, it was awesome

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AllStarSuperman: Not on that level that I can remember. He's lifted cars with one hand like they weigh nothing. Also in original series he, with hekp of Tiny(female Tetramand Galactic enforcer) held a falling building. Don't remeber how big that was.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@AllStarSuperman: Not on that level that I can remember. He's lifted cars with one hand like they weigh nothing. Also in original series he, with hekp of Tiny(female Tetramand Galactic enforcer) held a falling building. Don't remeber how big that was.

It was a pretty big building, like a court house of something as it has big fancy pillars. Fun fact that's the very first episode I saw, and probably one of my favorites

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RBT

@AllStarSuperman: So, I guess that'd be his best feat. My first episode was one with Rojo in it. Her debut. I had no idea that Ben could turn into different aliens and was confused durung whole episode.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@AllStarSuperman: So, I guess that'd be his best feat. My first episode was one with Rojo in it. Her debut. I had no idea that Ben could turn into different aliens and was confused durung whole episode.

oh that's kinda funny, I watched it at a friends house and he was over-explaining the whole thing

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i remember that that was a pretty good feat and i also remember when he through a truck which looked like it weighted between 30 to 100 tons

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@allstarsuperman:

lifting tank with one hand is anywhere between an 80-120 ton feat depending on the size of the tank

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

@allstarsuperman:

lifting tank with one hand is anywhere between an 80-120 ton feat depending on the size of the tank

Don't remember him lifting a tank with one hand, but he did tear a Forever Knights tank in half and chucked both pieces a considerable distance. Then again we don't know how heavy those tanks are..

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight said:

@allstarsuperman:

Don't remember him lifting a tank with one hand, but he did tear a Forever Knights tank in half and chucked both pieces a considerable distance. Then again we don't know how heavy those tanks are..

that takes more force then just lifting it. So yeah, Rath is pretty darn strong

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dynamite75

i agree there and rath through that tank with no effort which does make him incredibly strong

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

humungousaur is definitely above 1,000,000+ tonner since he has tossed objects in to space orbit and even carried up a 80,000 ton bridge. four arms has carried trucks with ease and even tossed it many feet in the air putting him above that 50+ ton level and even can be classified 100+ tons since he can make shock waves with just his claps and jump city blocks with ease. rath has ripped off the top of a tank and can be classified above 60+ ton level and even creates shock waves by punching his claw to the ground as seen in con of rath. but i believe four arms is stronger than rath. not sure about kickin hawk but he sure is powerful, maybe around that 10 ton level. waybig carried the highbreed gate bridge above the ground but from what i've heard that must have weighed millions of gigatons, which definitely makes way big above the billions of tons level. armadrillio is stated to be stronger than base humungousaur but we can assume that armadrillo is also a 1,000,000+ tonner just like humungousaur.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way Big ripping out the jump gate is definitely one of his better feats. The jump gate was made of Neutronium.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@rbt said:

Way Big ripping out the jump gate is definitely one of his better feats. The jump gate was made of Neutronium.

He didn't succeed, he failed.

Loading Video...
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: He was successfully ripping it off the ground. The only reason he failed because it was activated. Not because of its weight.

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Ben 10 is pretty OP everything I'm seeing here seems reasonable. I recommend just watching from the beginning. All of the series except for Omniverse are quite entertaining. Ben 10,000 is the Strongest Ben, with Ultimate Alien Ben being the second. Ultimate Alien Ben is the 3rd series

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@g2_: He was successfully ripping it off the ground. The only reason he failed because it was activated. Not because of its weight.

True.

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: only because it was activated, but he indeed ripped it off ground and a neutronium is 1,212,541,000 tons per cubic centimeter.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rath can lift hundreds of tons, FourArms can lift thousands of tons, Humungousaur millions, WayBig trillions.

But Kicking Hawk is a street leveler

ShiningNoize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Rath is actually on par with Four Arms, it's just Four Arms is too overused, that's why Ben has more experience with him than Rath. But Rath has a great potential that should have been revealed.

Kickin' Hawk isn't so powerful.

In terms of who's the best, I say:

Waybig>Humungousaur>Armodrillo≥Four Arms=Rath>Kickin' Hawk.