Ben 10 in DC Comics, (as well as Smallville)

• 54 results
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I thought Ben 10 would be an awesome addition to the New 52 universe. I know I would buy the crap out of his series. Well, anyway turns out he's hinted at in Smallville Season 11 #13:

In 31st Century Metropolis, one of the male citizens Booster is address to clear out of imminent danger is wearing an original model version of the Omnitrix device on his wrist similar to the one used by Ben Tennyson in the Ben 10 franchise tv series:

No Caption Provided

What do you think of Ben 10 being used as an actual DC character? Do you think it would mesh well? Or do you think that the Ben 10 universe is too big to mesh with the DC universe?

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bens watch would scan Superman and then goes ultimate kryptonian being immune to kryptonite putting the man of steel out of business. Paradox takes over Flashes position since well he's living eternity and out classes Zoom.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anywhichwaybutup:

Even is Ben scanned Superman: he wouldnt be as trained and he may not have the same amount of sun light absorbed. And Ben can just go ultimate Superman, that would require tampering with supes DNA. Which you result in Ben just haveing a form of Doomsday.

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Eh he could ask Azmus ( sorry don't know how to spell that name ) to put him in that infinite mode thing get paradox to take him to a blue or white sun whatever's stronger, Paradox simulates millions of years to Bens kryptonian form making him stronger. But knowing DC they would do that to Clark instead making a Superman prime 1trillion. Haha is Doomsday really that bad? He could also scan Darkseid Mongul Lobo and any other alien bad dude out there. I think it would make for a pretty interesting story.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

I'd read it...but I think he should be an intergalactic hero to change things up a bit, not stationed on Earth all the time.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anywhichwaybutup: Azmuth wouldnt do that, IMO. He already tells Ben that he is not ready for master control and such. Paradox may help him but i dont know for sure. Ben could scan Mongul and Lobo, but i doubt Darkseid would work. And BenLobo wouldnt be immortal since hes not really Lobo.

I'd read it...but I think he should be an intergalactic hero to change things up a bit, not stationed on Earth all the time.

interesting, it would be cool if they even called him a plumber. But the Plumbers are kinda Green Lantern Corps ripoffs. id also rather see Rook instead of Gwen or Kevin.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

@anywhichwaybutup: Azmuth wouldnt do that, IMO. He already tells Ben that he is not ready for master control and such. Paradox may help him but i dont know for sure. Ben could scan Mongul and Lobo, but i doubt Darkseid would work. And BenLobo wouldnt be immortal since hes not really Lobo.

@the_stegman said:

interesting, it would be cool if they even called him a plumber. But the Plumbers are kinda Green Lantern Corps ripoffs. id also rather see Rook instead of Gwen or Kevin.

Isn't he already a Plumber?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@the_stegman: Yes, I mean I wonder how the Plumbers would fit into the DC Universe

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RustyRoy

Ever heard of Amazo? He can do it better and all at once.

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: They'd probably just aid Batman. The only problem are Bens villains, they don't stand a chance to anyone. Also I would like to see where Alien X stands to the other heroes seeing how he can create universes and all.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bens watch would scan Superman and then goes ultimate kryptonian being immune to kryptonite putting the man of steel out of business. Paradox takes over Flashes position since well he's living eternity and out classes Zoom.

How the balls would the watch even simulate a war BIG ENOUGH to force the Kryptonians to evolve into an Ultimate Form?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Eh he could ask Azmus ( sorry don't know how to spell that name ) to put him in that infinite mode thing get paradox to take him to a blue or white sun whatever's stronger, Paradox simulates millions of years to Bens kryptonian form making him stronger. But knowing DC they would do that to Clark instead making a Superman prime 1trillion. Haha is Doomsday really that bad? He could also scan Darkseid Mongul Lobo and any other alien bad dude out there. I think it would make for a pretty interesting story.

Yeah...the watch wouldn't work on Darkseid. He's an extra-dimensional god, and it's been stated that the watch doesn't work on extradimensional beings, hence, why he didn't scan Lucubra.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Akindoodle

@rustyroy said:

Ever heard of Amazo? He can do it better and all at once.

This. And his franchise in general has taken a turn for the worse since Ultimate Alien. Besides Ben is an arrogant little sh*t. I liked him better before he was famous

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Wait wait wait wait wait... Is Ben 10 actually a DC character no? O.o like he's in the New 52 or something?!

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: As said before Ben would turn into a Doomsday like character.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: As said before Ben would turn into a Doomsday like character.

How? Doomsday ain't Kryptonian. Him being a failed clone was a concept brought up in the DCAU. In the comics, he was an alien child brought forth by an alien scientist named Bartram or something like that who, with the help of a few mad Kryptonian geneticists (the only Kryptonian aspects in Doomsday's early life aside from being killed by the various predators there over and over again), was engineered into the perfect killing machine with no thought or purpose than to kill everything that could possibly pose a threat to his being (I.E. every mutha clucker in his way). Unless I missed a ret-con somewhere, Doomsday himself is NOT Kryptonian, though ancient Kryptonians did have a hand in his creation.

Emp3rorD4v1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would definitely read it. I think Ben 10 would be a great addition to the DC universe. Ben 10!!!!!

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: I think because he kept being killed by Kryptonian threats so he took on that evolution to become something near to them i'm not fully sure though.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: I think because he kept being killed by Kryptonian threats so he took on that evolution to become something near to them i'm not fully sure though.

He still ain't Kryptonian and thus, trying to go Ultimate while being a Kryptonian wouldn't turn Ben into a Doomsday like monster. Furthermore, I combat the claim that trying to go Ultimate while being a Kryptonian would have any effect.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#21  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: Paradox would help the watch simulate enough battles by speeding it up.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd read it.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ben would ultimately be way too powerful. I mean Alien X recreated the universe after it was destroyed. That's just way to powerful. If they had stuck with "Ben 10" and not Ben 10,000, then he'd be a cool fit because none of his original 10 aliens were over powered.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

Ben would ultimately be way too powerful. I mean Alien X recreated the universe after it was destroyed. That's just way to powerful. If they had stuck with "Ben 10" and not Ben 10,000, then he'd be a cool fit because none of his original 10 aliens were over powered.

Well, Alien X is PIS powered anyways and in fights, he always gets master control and is assumed to be able to convince the two personalities controlling alien X rather quickly to get stuff done even though he's only ever managed to get them to agree for like, two things of great importance in like, eighty something episodes.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26 JediXMan  Moderator

Not in the main DCU. Belongs in an alternate world only.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

31st century? That is a far distant future but ok, I would like to see Ben 10 vs Superman.

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4: I see Ben winning with grey matter prep. I would like to see a Paradox vs Zoom or Hour man.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

@mirrorwave4: Definitely the JLA, but the only thing wrong with Vilgax is he's no where near powerful enough to be along side Darkseid even though he's a rip off of him.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MirrorWave4

@anywhichwaybutup: I wouldn't say rip off, there have been plenty dark characters before Darkseid that inspire an evil force like him. (Veles, The Devil, other Evil figures)

Vilgax:

- He is a giant OP'd alien that belongs to an entire species, Darkseid does not.

- Darkseid has legions on his side, Vilgax does not.

- Darkseid has omega beams, mind rape, etc, Vilgax does not.

I would replace rip-off for inspiration if I were you.

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

@mirrorwave4: Vilgax does have Omega beams I don't knowhow to upload videos but it's where he challenges Ben for earth. He's not gonna be OP'd in DC. Not sure on how Vilgax's planet feels about war.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MirrorWave4

@anywhichwaybutup: That's interesting, if you can just tell me the video, that is good enough.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4: Vilgax does have Omega beams I don't knowhow to upload videos but it's where he challenges Ben for earth. He's not gonna be OP'd in DC. Not sure on how Vilgax's planet feels about war.

Yup he uses Omega Beam like blasts.. Vilgax is heavily inspired by Darkseid. Tbh every character in Ben 10 is inspired by DCU and MU (mostly DCU). Although the original series was more original than the rest.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MirrorWave4

@rustyroy: I don't recall any heroes in the DC/Marvel Universe who has a watch and transforms into aliens. But characters like Superman were inspired by the old book series "The Princess of Mars" with John Carter of Mars. He was a human alien who went to Mars and was the most powerful being on the planet. Made in the 1910's.

AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: I don't recall any heroes in the DC/Marvel Universe who has a watch and transforms into aliens. But characters like Superman were inspired by the old book series "The Princess of Mars" with John Carter of Mars. He was a human alien who went to Mars and was the most powerful being on the planet. Made in the 1910's.

But most of the heroes he transforms into are inspired by certain heroes or villains, his villains are also not original, his transformation feels like Captain Marvel, Gwen is the Mary Marvel and his uncle seems like a mix between Alfred, Pa Kent and I can go on. The thing is Superman was inspired by other characters but later he also became his own character far different than John Carter. But Ben started as more his own character and went onto become more of a mix of other characters. The whole series took inspiration from comic books but the original was more original. And it seems you have a problem with the word inspiration too.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do realise Ben will become most powerful character if he ever goes there right? He'll have Supes, martian Manhunter's and Darkseid's, Hawkman's and any alien he comes in contact with, DNA. Is Doomsday an alien?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RBT

@perezite said:

@anywhichwaybutup said:

Yeah...the watch wouldn't work on Darkseid. He's an extra-dimensional god, and it's been stated that the watch doesn't work on extradimensional beings, hence, why he didn't scan Lucubra.

It'll work on Darkseid. He's a member of alien species called New Gods. They aren't really gods. The reason it didn't scan Lucubra was because maybe he didn't have a DNA. Just like omnitrix can't scan Anodites since they don't have a DNA.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Perezite

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@anywhichwaybutup said:

It'll work on Darkseid. He's a member of alien species called New Gods. They aren't really gods. The reason it didn't scan Lucubra was because maybe he didn't have a DNA. Just like omnitrix can't scan Anodites since they don't have a DNA.

Yeah...the New Gods ARE legit gods. It's a bunch of Clarke's law loving assholes who can't accept that they are that think that they aren't. Even then though, whatever abomination Ben turns into won't have access to the O-Mega force, meaning he's dead if he ever went up against the real Darkseid in an actual fight.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

You do realise Ben will become most powerful character if he ever goes there right? He'll have Supes, martian Manhunter's and Darkseid's, Hawkman's and any alien he comes in contact with, DNA. Is Doomsday an alien?

Ummm...yeah...The Greek Gods, Krona, Nekron, Neron, Trigon, The Presence, the Spectre, Dr. Fate, some other lords of order, some other lords of chaos, and etc would like to have a word with you...preferably the kind that involves doing a better job at raping your mind than Cthulu could.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@anywhichwaybutup said:

Yeah...the New Gods ARE legit gods. It's a bunch of Clarke's law loving assholes who can't accept that they are that think that they aren't. Even then though, whatever abomination Ben turns into won't have access to the O-Mega force, meaning he's dead if he ever went up against the real Darkseid in an actual fight.

No. He won't have access to O-Mega force. But he'll still have Darkseid's strenght, speed, intellect(not knowledge), teleportation etc. Plus he can transform into Superman and Martian Manhunter, two of the most powerful heroes.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@anywhichwaybutup said:

No. He won't have access to O-Mega force. But he'll still have Darkseid's strenght, speed, intellect(not knowledge), teleportation etc. Plus he can transform into Superman and Martian Manhunter, two of the most powerful heroes.

Yeah...if the writers didn't hold Darkseid back enough...those two are just as dead.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Perezite
@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@anywhichwaybutup said:

But this is all theoretical stuff, since it's been firmly established that the scanning feature wouldn't work.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:
@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@anywhichwaybutup said:

But this is all theoretical stuff, since it's been firmly established that the scanning feature wouldn't work.

If Darkseid has DNA, omnitrix will scan him. If he doesn't it can't. Dagon was an energy being so he lacked DNA, just like Anodites. Lucubras were created by Dagon so they didn't have DNA in them as well.

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

You do realise Ben will become most powerful character/ if he ever goes there right? He'll have Supes, martian Manhunter's and Darkseid's, Hawkman's and any alien he comes in contact with, DNA. Is Doomsday an alien?

Ummm...yeah...The Greek Gods, Krona, Nekron, Neron, Trigon, The Presence, the Spectre, Dr. Fate, some other lords of order, some other lords of chaos, and etc would like to have a word with you...preferably the kind that involves doing a better job at raping your mind than Cthulu could.

I meant super hero.

Emp3rorD4v1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aww man i hope they do this, i would buy the shit out of this series.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

no. its f$%king stupid an would only serve to diminish everything and everyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Ben 10 fitting in, but not Ben whatever amount of aliens he has now. Maybe a teen Ben but with the original 10 aliens would work.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lifeofvibe

ben ten in this universe might caus citafects depend on what alien he scan like for instance if he scan darksied he might become evil darksieds suposed to be the god of evil right? and if he turned into superman he will probly be like superboy or superman as a kid. superman as a kid took sometime took some time to develop his powers. if he takes the rout of superboy he will probly have all of supermans power exsept he a whole lot weaker by a larg margan. now if he scans martain manhunter he will become more powerful then superman minus the citefects

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#50  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@jedixman said:

Not in the main DCU. Belongs in an alternate world only.

this.