Beerus destroys half a planet with a finger tap

This topic is locked from further discussion.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@makhai: The only way this ends is with you getting in trouble for false flagging dude. I could do the same to you, but I don't. Because I'd get in trouble.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@micah said:

@makhai: The only way this ends is with you getting in trouble for false flagging dude. I could do the same to you, but I don't. Because I'd get in trouble.

I am not misflagging. I checked the forum rules to be sure and a bullying post is a flaggable post.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I find better picture of Beerus' Temple though it's previous design for Temple.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obvious butthurt is obvious

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obvious butthurt is obvious

Are you saying that objecting to childish, group bullying tactics is being butthurt?

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: are you assuming that I was referring to you ? All I said obvious butthurt is obvious this thread has changed dramatically and become infested with insults and off topic remarks And please don't play the victim you know exactly what you are doing and your bullying exploits of the past got your main banned

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai said:
@micah said:

I am not misflagging. I checked the forum rules to be sure and a bullying post is a flaggable post.

Correct. Except I'm not bullying. If anything your now harassing me with petty threats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: If your false flagging people, then I'm now going to do the same to you for harassment against other users. Now your hiding behind bullying lol

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@makhai: are you assuming that I was referring to you ? All I said obvious butthurt is obvious this thread has changed dramatically and become infested with insults and off topic remarks And please don't play the victim you know exactly what you are doing and your bullying exploits of the past got your main banned

Don't mean to intervene but it was pretty obvious you were referring to him.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am assuming as much. But feel free to correct me if my assumption was in error.

My previous ban actually had nothing to do with how I addressed other users. It had everything to do with calling a mod on their wrongdoing. Everyone knows this. Even you know this but you prefer to post libel to discredit me, somehow. Besides, even if that were true, how would that make bullying me now okay?

@micah said:
@makhai said:
@micah said:

Correct. Except I'm not bullying. If anything your now harassing me with petty threats.

Flag me then. I am flagging all your bullying posts anyway.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@007619 said:

@makhai: If your false flagging people, then I'm now going to do the same to you for harassment against other users. Now your hiding behind bullying lol

I'm not. I have given proper justification but feel free to flag as you see fit.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@makhai: What bullying post?

The ones where you got together with all your buddies and mocked me for what you saw as stupidity for seeing the planets as house-sized. I would appreciate an apology for this offense. I would also appreciate an apology for your general conduct, as this is the exact reason why we can't have DBZ vs comics battles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this @sc@saren

This thread was redundant anyway and has since gone wildly off-topic and now a loon is going around false flagging people.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@007619: Flagged for name-calling.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By micah007123

@makhai said:
@micah said:

The ones where you got together with all your buddies and mocked me for what you saw as stupidity for seeing the planets as house-sized. I would appreciate an apology for this offense. I would also appreciate an apology for your general conduct, as this is the exact reason why we can't have DBZ vs comics battles.

We saw stupidity therefore we laughed at said stupidity. In fact if you weren't serious we probably wouldn't have said anything at all. We can recognize a troll when we see one, but when we found out you were serious.......well one can only take but so much foolishness. As for your apology, I'd like one from you since you've been false flagging me this whole time. Guys like you are the reason we can't have these debates. You start stuff then run and hide when your called out, which is to be expected.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By makhai

@micah said:
@makhai said:
@micah said:

We saw stupidity therefore we laughed at said stupidity. In fact if you weren't serious we probably wouldn't have said anything at all. We can recognize a troll when we see one, but when we found out you were serious.......well one can only take but so much foolishness. As for your apology, I'd like one from you since you've been false flagging me this whole time. Guys like you are the reason we can't have these debates. You start stuff then run and hide when your called out, which is to be expected.

You must be aware that you admitted to your bullying tactics, right?

Having a view that is different from your own is neither indicative that a person is stupid, nor is it trolling behavior.

Why would I apologize when you admitted to your group bullying?

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@saren: @sc: @god_spawn: @jedixman: thread about Beerus destroying a planet turns into another DBZ character vs Superman debate thread. Might as well lock this thread. Also you might as well have a little talk with Micah, CRBDBZDR2 and Makhai.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@007619 said:

Lock this @sc@saren

This thread was redundant anyway and has since gone wildly off-topic and now a loon is going around false flagging people.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Mike_Fowler

If I could then I'd tag the mods (but I'm on a phone)

CAN'T WE HAVE ONE THREAD WITHOUT MENTIONING SUPERMAN?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: Laughing at a statement such as yours isn't bullying. That's like you making a fool of yourself on national television then accusing us of bullying when we laugh. You can't help a natural reflex, when you see something such as your "case" it's just pure comedy gold.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@makhai: Laughing at a statement such as yours isn't bullying. That's like you making a fool of yourself on national television then accusing us of bullying when we laugh. You can't help a natural reflex, when you see something such as your "case" it's just pure comedy gold.

Actually, it is. Especially when you tag me in the replies to your friends to make sure I know that you are mocking me.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai said:
@micah said:

Actually, it is. Especially when you tag me in the replies to your friends to make sure I know that you are mocking me.

Actually that's a no. I quote because that's a habit of mine. Nothing personal.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@makhai said:
@micah said:

Mocking me is obviously personal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By mysticmedivh
No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

If I could then I'd tag the mods (but I'm on a phone)

CAN'T WE HAVE ONE THREAD WITHOUT MENTIONING SUPERMAN?

You actually can tag on phones. You just can't quote posts or upload images from what I understand.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By micah007123

@makhai said:
@micah said:
@makhai said:
@micah said:

Mocking me is obviously personal.

I never mocked. I laughed (which is a natural response) and questioned why you would make such a case but that's it.

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

I never mocked. I laughed (which is a natural response) and questioned why you would make such a case but that's it.

If it is alright with you, I would prefer to let the mods decide.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By micah007123

@makhai said:
@micah said:

If it is alright with you, I would prefer to let the mods decide.

That's cool bro.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Bats16

Why are you guys arguing with this kid? -_- The minute he said those planets were the size of a house is the minute he lost all credibility. Flag him and move on.

Emanresu-ehT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai:

Well, if it was an energy/ki/aura cone, it would be glowing or it would be transparent, it much more probably a dust cloud or planet debris that followed him. But Beerus himself is not distinguishable, and as it is mostly reasonable to consider it a dust cloud, and as their is no specific limit about how big the dust cloud be in relation to Beerus there is no good size comparizon. As far as we know, Beerus might not even be the size of single pixel in the image which you used to claim the planets are house sized.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@the_dark_void: *grabs you tight before you leave* sorry, hon but your gonna see this through with me >:D

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: Yes. Just add the "@" symbol and it'll prompt up a bar like this:

No Caption Provided

In which you can then tag someone.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By makhai

@makhai:

Well, if it was an energy/ki/aura cone, it would be glowing or it would be transparent, it much more probably a dust cloud or planet debris that followed him. But Beerus himself is not distinguishable, and as it is mostly reasonable to consider it a dust cloud, and as their is no specific limit about how big the dust cloud be in relation to Beerus there is no good size comparizon. As far as we know, Beerus might not even be the size of single pixel in the image which you used to claim the planets are house sized.

I disagree. Dust clouds are softer in their appearance in DBZ, more circular, as shown in the picture I used. Beerus is not visible due to scale, which is typical in animation. Objects that are tiny don't need as much detail. But we did see the energy cone again, just after take off which more clearly shows Beerus' scale.

No Caption Provided

One or 4 pixels seems about right.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By JuzaCloud

Another successful group of superman/comic fans invade a DBZ topic and get it locked.

How about people stay out of media they don't like? No, that's not gonna happen since comic fans know they can get away with nonsense, since this i a dominately western comic site.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Blade_R

@micah said:

@blade_r: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/dragon-ball-super-episode-1-english-subbed

Hey what's your take on the "planets" surrounding Beerus temple being house sized?

Awesome, thank you!!!

Was that stated in the show or manga? Or just something theorized by an internet person? If it was explicitly stated I would have to roll with it, if its random internet person, I wouldn't pay it any mind at all lol

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it hilarious that someone who purposely came into this thread to cause Afro is now pretending to play the victim after he intentionally tried to bait and rustle people. Its users like that who gave the DBZ fan base a bad name as he's purposely trying to get people to get rustled and respond angrily guys just don't feed the troll. The best way to deal with people who are set in their ways

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By makhai

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

I find it hilarious that someone who purposely came into this thread to cause Afro is now pretending to play the victim after he intentionally tried to bait and rustle people. Its users like that who gave the DBZ fan base a bad name as he's purposely trying to get people to get rustled and respond angrily guys just don't feed the troll. The best way to deal with people who are set in their ways

If you want to kick up dust that has already settled, you might as well at least tag me. As you can see, I already made several attempts to get back on topic but you persist in your name-calling and passive-aggressive insults.

I can't give DBZ fans a bad name because I do not represent them.

Flagged for calling me a troll.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By micah007123

@blade_r said:
@micah said:

@blade_r: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/dragon-ball-super-episode-1-english-subbed

Hey what's your take on the "planets" surrounding Beerus temple being house sized?

Awesome, thank you!!!

Was that stated in the show or manga? Or just something theorized by an internet person? If it was explicitly stated I would have to roll with it, if its random internet person, I wouldn't pay it any mind at all lol

The latter. So do we ignore the fact that we clearly can compare the size of Beerus and Whis to the "objects" and we clearly see the objects in question are nowhere near that size and in doing so also ignore the script and the narration both of which refer to the objects as planets. Or do we continue to think they are house sized?

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@blade_r said:
@micah said:

Awesome, thank you!!!

The latter. So do we ignore the fact that we clearly can compare the size of Beerus and Whis to the "objects" and we clearly see the objects in question are knowhere near that size and in doing so also ignore the script and the narration both of which refer to the objects as planets. Or do we continue to think they are house sized?

I believe these images support the claim that they are the size of houses. Large houses if that makes you feel more comfortable.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: Because clearly a house is a planet.

Emanresu-ehT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Emanresu-ehT

@makhai:

No Caption Provided

Well, in this one, what you called "Beerus" has a very irregular shape and is about the same color than the surrounding clouds.

No Caption Provided

In this one all you can see is a blur wich doesn't give any indication of size, and it was probably meant to enphasize speed, and as such it was meant to be visible in the animation (variable size according to animation convenience), it doens't really shows a real difference in size.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Is there a certain image/video clip that's being used? I haven't heard this argument before so I am not quite sure what I am supposed to be comparing lol

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By micah007123

@blade_r: makhai believes the objects are house sized. And his "proof" are the two images above. If I could ask something of you please skim over his case and just give my your opinion on the matter.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@makhai: Because clearly a house is a planet.

That is not a very good strawman. I never said that a house is a planet.

@makhai:

Well, in this one, what you called "Beerus" has a very irregular shape and is about the same color than the surrounding clouds.

In this one all you can see is a blur wich doesn't give any indication of size, and it was probably meant to enphasize speed, and as such it was meant to be visible in the animation (variable size according to animation convenience), it doens't really shows a real difference in size.

What I have been claiming is an energy cone surrounding Beerus changes direction several times during this short scene. It cannot possibly be a cloud. If they wanted to emphasize speed, then I imagine they would have acted in accordance with all speed feats in DBZ, which is to say that you wouldn't be able to make out anything but a few lines. We seem more than that during the scene. So I doubt very much that speed was what was meant to be conveyed. It seems clear to me that they wanted to show his destructive nature more than anything else. Characters in DBZ often shield themselves with ki that appears like fire of assorted colors, which explains the rectangular shape. As for size, they have consistently been shown to have cones that are approximately the size of the characters using them. So we can infer scale.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@blade_r: makhai believes the objects are house sized. And his "proof" are the two images above. If I could ask something of you please skim over his case and just give my your opinion on the matter.

Proof that is direct screenshots from the movie. I don't see why that is not proof.