#1 Posted by RIKR2 (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys!! i wanna know more of the bad guy of the dc marvel world, and i know there's a lot of dude who had done some despicable thing but can you name whats the most evil thing a dc marvel character have done,for example what joker did to jason for me is one of the worst but can u name the one thing that make u said damn that dude is sicko!!!! please try not to repeat the same feat, thanks :D 

#2 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

That is the longest sentence I've ever seen.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30348 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Peter_Cosmic:

I did a 100 word sentence once. But, then, I was grammatically correct (used dashes, commas, semi-colons, colons, etc. and just one single period)

#4 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMam: The idea of correctly using multiple semi-colons is more than my brain can fathom.

#5 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, XMam. I just shouldn't attempt the call out feature on my iPhone.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30348 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Peter_Cosmic said:

@JediXMam: The idea of correctly using multiple semi-colons is more than my brain can fathom.

Well, it was more just a single semi-colon, one set of dashes, one colon, many commas, and I may have used a set of parentheses). Don't remember the details.

#7 Posted by RIKR2 (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry i'm from dominican republic my first language is spanish and i learn english basically from watching tv :P so my grammar is not that great sorry for that :S, how about answering the question(please).  whats the most evil thing a dc marvel character have done? IYO ...  i would really  appreciate,cuz im really curious 

#8 Posted by RIKR2 (10829 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan@The_Peter_Cosmic :D
#9 Posted by JediXMan (30348 posts) - - Show Bio

@RIKR2:

Alright, no problem. In that case, you're use of the English language is... well better than a lot of native English speakers, so props.

There are a lot of acts. Thanos killed 50% of line in the entire universe with a snap of his fingers.

For something a bit lower on the scale, I suppose Dr. Light raping Sue Dibny would be up there.

#10 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

The worst to me is Sabretooth's habit of Raping and killing women. He's even killed a pregnant woman before.

#11 Posted by RIKR2 (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20164 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Peter_Cosmic said:

The worst to me is Sabretooth's habit of Raping and killing women. He's even killed a pregnant woman before.

Comedian too.

@JediXMan said:

@RIKR2:

Alright, no problem. In that case, you're use of the English language is... well better than a lot of native English speakers, so props.

There are a lot of acts. Thanos killed 50% of line in the entire universe with a snap of his fingers.

For something a bit lower on the scale, I suppose Dr. Light raping Sue Dibny would be up there.

You mean this?