Beat the avenger using a flawless plan

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RIKR2

So here’s the deal if you remember in JL Doom Vandal Savage use batman plans to incapacitate his teammates if they ever go darth vader mode (turn to the dark side) to kill the heroes. So this time Dr Doom is going to try the same plot against the avenger: (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Panther), and he steal the plan from Mr. Fantastic, you have to be mr. fantastic here and make the plan to beat the avengers and form the team of 6 super villain who Doom hires to kill the super heroes after he steal the plan.( each of your team must be a villain of the avenger you attack example Capt. Red skull or zemon or at least in the same league)

Be very specific with the details of the plan to eliminate each avenger (and remember think of any way the avenger can counter so you can counter back) key work flawless plan. Every participant of this game can argument on the others plan and prove why is not going to work.

JL example:

· Batman: lure Batman into his parent grave telling him that Thomas and Martha Wayne body are missing, when he gets there sneak attack him from behind the emotional distraction is enough to grant you the upper hand and render his.

· Martian Manhunter: trick hime and give him a drink laced with magnesium carbonate, which is poisonous to Martian biology. The Manhunter's body is capable of curing itself, but only by sweating out the magnesium which is highly flammable. Use a lighter or anything flammable to set him on fire (J'onn's only weakness), leaving him to burn alive without the possibility to extinguish the flames.

· Wonder Woman: inject her nanomachines into her bloodstream. The microscopic machines attach themselves to her brain stem and begin broadcasting directly into her visual and auditory sensors. This fools her into thinking that everyone she sees is an enemy. The illusion is designed to exploit her competitive nature, by sending her into a never-ending battle. Since she would never surrender, she will force herself to fight until her body gives out; thanks to the drugs the nanomachines were carried in, causing her to suffer an epileptic seizure or a heart attack.

· Flash: Trick the Flash into placing his arm into a booby trap that attaches a bomb to his wrist. The bomb will explode and kill everyone within three miles if the hero tries to remove it or if he does nothing. The only way to prevent the explosion is to run and never decelerate, but even the Flash cannot run forever.

· Green Lantern: Lure him into a scenario when he has to deal with a group of terrorists who have taken hostages into a salt mine. Both the terrorists and the hostages are sophisticated androids. The entire setting is part of a complex deception to fools Green Lantern into thinking that innocent lives are lost due to his overconfidence. The hero is also exposed to a synthesized version of the Scarecrow's fear gas that undermines his will. Finally, exploits his fears convincing him that he does not deserve the power he wields. Green Lantern renounces his ring without which he cannot escape from the collapsed salt mine. So he can resign to his fate.

· Superman: lure him to the roof of a building by a disillusioned former employee, who aims to commit suicide by either jumping off or shooting himself. Superman would try to talk him out of it, make him believe he succeeded, and shot him with a Kryptonite bullet. The suicide ploy was meant to trick Superman into lowering his guard.

With nothing more to say is time to eliminate the avengers and have fun

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MenaceForever2

IWCBTT

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Which versions of the Avengers? I have a plan for Thor, but it must be classic Thor.

Avatar image for jackson_hartley
Jackson_Hartley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Jackson_Hartley

Cap, Hawkeye, Iron Man (while unarmored), Widow, Banner, Panther, Ant-Man: Long Range Rifle, with open field of vision and little wind.

Thor: Now there's the tricky one; If I was sure a bullet to the head would kill him, I'd go with the rifle again. Other than that, I'd probably need an asgardian weapon to have a shot; in which case... Arrow from long distance, lol.

*Sorry, I didn't read your conditions; that's just how I'd have done it.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By The_Thunderer

Captain America: Employ a Nick Fury look-a-like to walk upto him, say hello then shoot him in the head. (Mystique)

Black Panther: Send a distress signal from Wakanda, as he attempts to return shoot his plane down. (Taskmaster)

Iron Man: Send an attractive woman to a party he is attending, then wait for him to pick her up, then she kills him. (Mystique)

Banner: Send an injured child in need of help to send him into a location booby-trapped with sleeping gas, once he is asleep dump him at the bottom of the ocean and let him die from lack of oxygen. (Any soldiers)

Hawkeye: Engage him in combat, shoot him, beat him. (Bullseye)

Thor: Send a Sif look a like to his bedroom, then stab him with a midgard serpent tooth (his weakness).

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By samuel_larson_10

how to defeat the avengers

step 1: get the hulk

step 2: clean up

Hulk_inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hulk_inside

How to beat the avengers:

step 1:Get The One above all

step 2: clean up the galaxy.

borges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By borges

Replace their sugar with bath salts. 

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RIKR2

Damn!! I forget about this one :P

@TheCannon said:

Which versions of the Avengers? I have a plan for Thor, but it must be classic Thor.

since im curios lets go with classic

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rico_3088

I could of like how deadpool did using pym particles to hide the bombs and then made them super big. Thor is the wild card Don't have a plan for him at this time

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Strider1992

Captain America: Hire Deadpool (when he had his healing factor) give him a load of C4 and let him "suicide" bomb Cap.

Iron Man: Hire Myistique to pretend to be some hot chick and kill him when his guard is down.

Thor: It involves Fantomex and a midgard serpent fang!

Hulk: Lure him to a deserted location and use Sylar to drain his radiation then kill him.

Hawkeye: Hire Lord Deathstrike to kill him when he's laying down/sleeping. Heck DS could be on another continent and get the job done:

Black Panther: He's probably the most difficult to kill. I guess try and lure him back to Wakanda and on the way there blow up the plane he's on seems like the easiest solution!

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RIKR2

@Strider92: really like ur plan

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers