battle of the most called omnipotent

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

this won't be a normal battle, this will be a contest between known omnipotent characters in comics, the one who will collect the biggest number of panels where he's called omnipotent (or an equal expression) is the winner.

Rules

• to participate, your post must contain the name of the character and a scan where there is the expression "omnipotent", "omnipotence" or equal expression. that describe the character as omnipotent.
  • with a confirmed scan of omnipotence, the character wins points,
  • if the omnipotence is mentioned in character panel, the character gain +3 points,
  • if the omnipotence is mentioned in writer panel, the character gain +5 points, (because writer's panel is more credible than character panel)
  • you can criticize a scan in old post if the expression of omnipotence isn't clear. and until it's confirmed as omnipotence expression, the points won't be counted.
  • i will be updating the list of characters in OP with every post you guys put. ( add +3, add +5, add new character to list...etc)

The list

• TOAA (+3)
  • Presence
  • Man Of Miracles
  • Living Tribunal
  • Beyonder (+10)
  • Odin
  • Thanos with Heart Of The Universe (+6)
  • Thanos with Cosmic Cube
  • Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
  • Eternity
  • Superman with Sword of Superman
  • Superman 1 million
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Michael Demiurgos
  • Spawn
  • Cyttorak
  • COIE Anti-Monitor
  • Primal Monitor
  • Bugs Bunny (videos allowed too)
  • The Mask (videos allowed too)

Remember you guys can suggest new characters to add to list, also can suggest to remove characters that you're sure haven't any omnipotence panel/scan.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dextersinister

TOAA and the Presence win. If someone has ever personally given a character trouble and they haven't been able to simply wave it away then and there then they are not omnipotent which would only apply to the first 2.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'll start.

Beyonder

omnipotence is mentioned twice by writer panel.

• TOAA
  • Presence
  • Man Of Miracles
  • Living Tribunal
  • Beyonder +10
  • Odin
  • Thanos with Heart Of The Universe
  • Thanos with Cosmic Cube
  • Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
  • Eternity
  • Superman with Sword of Superman
  • Superman 1 million
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Michael Demiurgos
  • Spawn
  • Cyttorak
  • COIE Anti-Monitor
  • Primal Monitor
  • Bugs Bunny (videos allowed too)
  • The Mask (videos allowed too)
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

Spider-man called the TOAA omnipotent when he was arguing with him. Kinda ballsy of Peter to argue with God lol:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Spider-man talking to the One Above All.
Spider-man talking to the One Above All.
FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FiMFTW

Does the Beyonder have to be in ALL of your threads?

The top 3 win, they are infinitely above all others on the list, this is inarguable.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

Well there's no such thing as omnipotent (create a rock you can't lift and whatnot), but yeah TOAA should be the strongest as he cannot be challenged and represents the writer, unlike Presence who was challenged by GEB.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

@Dredeuced said:

Well there's no such thing as omnipotent (create a rock you can't lift and whatnot), but yeah TOAA should be the strongest as he cannot be challenged and represents the writer, unlike Presence who was challenged by GEB.

Presence wasn't actually shown to under threat in any way the GEB showed up and was dealt with then and there.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dredeuced

@Dextersinister said:

@Dredeuced said:

Presence wasn't actually shown to under threat in any way the GEB showed up and was dealt with then and there.

Well it was implied that Presence is merely a character in the continuity who had an evil side that he separated from himself. I figure that makes him less of a supreme authority than TOAA, who is literally just the writer inserting himself into the story and can truly do whatever he wants.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FiMFTW said:

Does the Beyonder have to be in ALL of your threads?

The top 3 win, they are infinitely above all others on the list, this is inarguable.

what are you talking about? made more than 20 thread i don't even remember how many but it's far more than 20, and Beyonder is mentioned in only 3 of them.

i think you're misunderstanding this thread, please re-read OP

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I thought we omnipotent battles where band?

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FiMFTW

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

I totally forgot about that, you're right, this thread should be locked.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dextersinister

@Dredeuced said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Dredeuced said:

Well it was implied that Presence is merely a character in the continuity who had an evil side that he separated from himself. I figure that makes him less of a supreme authority than TOAA, who is literally just the writer inserting himself into the story and can truly do whatever he wants.

The GEB was mentioned as something that he created so he existed before it did. Both character's have been stated as the over diety above everything else and neither have been challenged the Presence omnipotence has challenged the idea of free will in the Lucifer series and was the reason stated as to why he doesn't get involved.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@FiMFTW said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

I totally forgot about that, you're right, this thread should be locked.

this is not omnipotent power vs someone, where it's an obvious onesided, sigh... don't you get it? it doesn' transgress the rules of battle threads. you guys jump with ignorant responds without reading OP rules, go read OP, for god sake. this is a battle of "omnipotent" feats.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By willpayton

Dr Manhattan can defeat all of those in the list.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dredeuced

@Dextersinister said:

@Dredeuced said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Dredeuced said:

The GEB was mentioned as something that he created so he existed before it did. Both character's have been stated as the over diety above everything else and neither have been challenged the Presence omnipotence has challenged the idea of free will in the Lucifer series and was the reason stated as to why he doesn't get involved.

I thought GEB was stated as his equal and opposite -- the absence of him in eternal struggle with him. Then you get the Swamp Thing "but good and evil aren't everything" speech and everything settles down. It's been awhile since I read that story arc so I by all means could be wrong.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WillPayton said:

was he mentioned as omnipotent or showed omnipotence in a scene or a scan? if so i'll add him to list, but you'll have to post the scene so we make sure if he can gain points or not.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@WillPayton said:

was he mentioned as omnipotent or showed omnipotence in a scene or a scan? if so i'll add him to list, but you'll have to post the scene so we make sure if he can gain points or not.

LOL... no, dont add him. I was just kidding. Dr.M has no chance.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with HOTU

Thanos mentioned he gained omnipotence. +3 points.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

It does transgress the rules of the battle forum. This is not a battle and doesn't belong in the battle forums.

Moving to the GD forum.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#21  Edited By Teerack

The Presance and The One Above All are the winners. Maybe the Beyonder pre all retcons.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Teerack said:

The Presance and The One Above All are the winners. Maybe the Beyonder pre all retcons.

no this is not a normal battle of course TOAA, Presence are hte winner, this a thread of who has the highest number of omnipotent feats, panels, statements. if youknow a character in the list or out of list who has a scan with omnipotent feat you can post it here.

the purpose of this thread is to collect all omnipotence feats of all characters called at a certain moment omnipotent

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with HOTU

No Caption Provided

i'm not sure this is a character panel, but there was no writer panel in all the story arc, so i assume this is character panel.

Thanos gain +3 points.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jigen879

Men but the presence isn't omnipotent, first because he can't win the great evil beast, who isn't omnipotent, second because he said to Lucifer that there are external forces who shaped him

Man of miracles isn't omnipotent, nobody said he is omnipotent

now i want to know do anyone say one above all is omnipotent ?

The scan of spiderman isn't a evidence because if you read the comic in other language the term omnipotent mean just god but not the true meaning of omnipotent bah if someone can help me please

Anyway you forget tenchi masaki the true omnipotent

and is also omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient lord of nightmares for the autor in an interview perfec

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigen879: read the OP before you revive the thread will ya. this isn't a discussion of omnipotents, this is how they are called omnipotent on panel.

you need to see those scan as literally as they mean, no need to confuse yourself more with other irrelevant ideas on comic omnipotence