Battle of the Gods 2 movie 2015 discussion

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay so I was really impressed with what they did with the first battle of the gods movie and It has been announced that a battle of the gods 2 movie will be revealed sometime in 2015. I've heard many rumors about this movie that fascinate me. Like vegeta being the main protagonist, goku somehow becoming evil, and the worst wish in history about someone being revived. But what I would like to know is what does the dragon ball z fan base think about this. What do you guys think about vegeta being the main character, will goku become evil in this film? And who do you guys think will be revived?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so I was really impressed with what they did with the first battle of the gods movie and It has been announced that a battle of the gods 2 movie will be revealed sometime in 2015. I've heard many rumors about this movie that fascinate me. Like vegeta being the main protagonist, goku somehow becoming evil, and the worst wish in history about someone being revived. But what I would like to know is what does the dragon ball z fan base think about this. What do you guys think about vegeta being the main character, will goku become evil in this film? And who do you guys think will be revived?

It was about freacking time.

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: Right!! But these are just rumors. For all I know goku could be the star once again

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mysticmedivh

Vegeta being the main protagonist isn't a rumor. Akira Toriyama himself said that he was going to give him the spotlight. Goku turning evil? Only way I see that is via some telepathy, magic, or a wish that would force him against his will, which is possible but also improbable.

In the end, I'd have to say most of what we're hearing is fan-made speculation and rumor. Some of the rumors have some truth and ground to them, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I mean the whole idea of Goku being evil in the next movie is just based on this released picture of Goku smiling, which just goes to show how unreliable these ideas may be.

No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DBVSE7

Gohan SHOULD have been the one to get the spotlight though.. Vegeta will will do.