#1 Posted by Graysonfan11 (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Batman team up movie i mean i realy beleive done right could stomp avenegers because their character are so iconic character those two alone could beat avengers you could deny it but we all know if thsoe two alone ahd a team up it would out do all the mvoies maybe even break the box office.K let me know your thoughts agree or disagree?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12989 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything is possible, except maybe free market reform...

#3 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe this could work. It would smash opening weekends because as you said ''A Batman/Superman feature film, let alone Flash and Aquaman are going to draw in the masses. Many will go to see if it beats Avengers, or if it sucks in comparison. Or just to see what that ''Fishy Guy" can really do. You know there would be debates on whether or not Aqauman has actual fighting abilities, strength, ect. Or if he can only swim really well. The only bad thing is, this could seriously boost DC's movie career or destroy it. There are far more domestic movie goers rather then just comic fans who go see these movies, so if the movie sucks so bad comic heads hate it, then the regular joe or joanne, will also take that into account, and possible be dulled to the charecter afterwards. Yes I believe that it has the potential to sale more opening day, but will it be as well constructed?...That is the multi-million dollar question.

#4 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Two iconic heroes in the big screen will break records on the box office. and it could maybe take first place beating avatar and titanic.

#5 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a plan to do one a few years back. From what I understand, the script was done, I don't really know why it didn't go through. It was supposed to be done by the guy who did I am Legend.

#6 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing can really stomp avengers cos its already third, but it does have the potential to beat it..

#7 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no hope that DC would make that movie good.

#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I completely agree. Batman has a large fan base that aren't comic readers and hopefully the new film for Supes will get him loads more fans, shame it's pretty impossible that this film is ever going to happen.

#9 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

By the time that happens, Marvel would find a way to add Spider-Man & Wolverine to the Avengers movie franchise and Marvel would just stomp them back.

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

well dark night rises alone should be able to at least rival the avengers so a batman/superman movie could beat the avengers.

#11 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you nuts?

#12 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Are you nuts?

Why is he nuts two of the most Iconic heroes in the big screen will curvstomp the avengers in the box office it all depends if WB will make a good movie out of it and if they make a JL movie for sure it will break records like there is no tomorrow they got biggest name in the comic world Batman,Superman,The Flash,Wonder Woman,Green Lantern.

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Are you nuts?

#14 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@TheCannon said:

he is so right.

FIX

#15 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

@TheCannon said:

he is so right.

FIX

Please, don't do that. I can't stand when people change what I say.

#16 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CODYSF said:

@TheCannon said:

he is so right.

FIX

Well to bad it's not illegal or anything

#17 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

@TheCannon said:

@CODYSF said:

@TheCannon said:

he is so right.

FIX

Well to bad it's not illegal or anything

I'm politely asking you to stop doing that. What more do you want?

#18 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon:

LOL is this new to you heck I got a lot of people changing my opinions but I'm not going to get all sensitive cause what they think and change what I wrote.

#19 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

@TheCannon:

LOL is this new to you heck I got a lot of people changing my opinions but I'm not going to get all sensitive cause what they think and change what I wrote.

Would threatening you work? :P

#20 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CODYSF said:

@TheCannon:

Would threatening you work? :P

#21 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

#22 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it...DC can't do movies as well as Marvel

#23 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CODYSF said:

#24 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

I injected your lion with Fear Gas!

#25 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

WB/DC are fools for not have already done this!....All the have is Nolan at this point. Man of Steel could be a genesis of a cinematic universe for them, but they lack vision and probably won't use the next Supes movie to kick this whole thing off...I do agree a Batman/Superman movie could be bigger than Avengers if done right.

#26 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CODYSF said:

I injected your lion with Fear Gas!

#27 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

#28 Posted by jwalser3 (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DC should try out other heroes. Maybe a Flash, or Atom movie. Introduce some other characters instead of Superman and Batman, I like them both, just, they have so many movies.

#29 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio
@jwalser3: not atom, CAPTAIN atom would be better I think
#30 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CODYSF said:

#31 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

#32 Posted by jwalser3 (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@clemj:It would be cool! But, in my opinion I'd like to see just an Atom movie.

#33 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CODYSF said:

LMAO!!!! now you got that stupid song on my head.

#34 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

LMAO!!!! now you got that stupid song on my head.

Then my work here is done.

#35 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:

Love your Avatar ^_^

#36 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it definitely could if done right. A stomp isn't going to happen but it could take a slim margin.

#37 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

"could" "if done right" - way to take a strong stand!

"stomp" - the 3rd best selling movie ever? hardly.

#38 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

They can do Batman pretty good, though it did take them like 6 tries before they got that right. Maybe this upcoming Superman will actually be good then, I think it'll be their 6th attempt with him. 6th times a charm?

#39 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

@primepower53 said:

They can do Batman pretty good, though it did take them like 6 tries before they got that right. Maybe this upcoming Superman will actually be good then, I think it'll be their 6th attempt with him. 6th times a charm?

LOL Maybe?

Though if that's the case, wouldn't it take them 6 times to get a Superman/Batman movie right? XP

#40 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@Moonchilde said:

@primepower53 said:

LOL Maybe?

Though if that's the case, wouldn't it take them 6 times to get a Superman/Batman movie right? XP

Yep. I predict in the year 2060, the film "Batman/Superman: We promise this time it'll be good you guys". Will be heralded as the greatest superhero movie ever.