Batman Vs Superman ? Who is more smarter ?

Avatar image for youngman_logan96
youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay We all know that superman can finish batman on the spot if he wishes too and if batman is not prepared,but possibly there can be argument take the yellow sun away and what you are superman ?

Bruce wayne mastered more than 100 forms of martial arts ,very intelligent i.e genius level intelligent,master of darkness can get away in tough situations and can very smartly handle them

He is a richboy with big brain and the only human that makes godly creatures like superman feel freaky coz one or the other way he is a threat to them

So Superman with all his kryptonian powers is he smarter or as smart as Brucey ? if he is in a condition where he has to outsmart someone like joker where joker has kryptonite loaded every where and red sun and has a hostages on a chair tied at diffrent places and a drilling machine coming near their chest to drill their heart how will superman manage it ?

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't think either would say "more smarter".

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

The irony of the title and the question itself is pretty funny.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol I demanded explanation more than funny comments because I saw some threads in which superman fans say ,he outsmarts batman in intelligence because kryptonians are smarter than humans

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Johnni_Kun

Superman is the smarter one. But on a technical level. Bats is the more creative one. So even though Supes can think of many different scenarios with his Super brain. Bats would think of the ones that are more "outside the box", in comparison.

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually intrigued of the idea of a red son Batman vs Superman fight seeing as he lost a fight against Al Lee in the same scenario. Has this ever been done in a comic?

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it sounds clichè, but it depends on the writer.

If it was me reading it, and Superman was powerless and had to outwit Batman, he would be lost. He would never give up and go on until he drops but I don't think that he could stand up to a plan devised by Batman for long.

P.S. Funny title :)

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason people think Batman is smarter than Superman is because the only way to make Batman relevant to the Justice League or in general is for everyone around Batman to have an IQ drop all of a sudden.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RBT

Superman has POTENTIAL to be smarter and more intelligent than Bruce. Current versions, pit them against each other in any kind of mental battle, Bruce will be the victor.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By youngman_logan96

@matteopg said:

I know it sounds clichè, but it depends on the writer.

If it was me reading it, and Superman was powerless and had to outwit Batman, he would be lost. He would never give up and go on until he drops but I don't think that he could stand up to a plan devised by Batman for long.

P.S. Funny title :)

well quite a nice answer well that was the best title it could get anyway lol

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: thanks. And of course I didn't mean it as an insult. If it was intentional it was funny. If it wasn't it was still funny but we all make mistakes.

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are both pretty dim for comic heros tbh, so who knows? I thought Batman relied on Lucius Fox?

Now Lucius Fox is obviously based on Howard Hugh's and is definatly smarter than Batman or Superman, so with his help I say Batmans team is Smarter, but then Jimmy Olson suffers from PIS and is incredibly smart for a photographer, then again he has been a human Guinea pig for so long I'm surprised he isn't the most powerful superhero ever created, so with Jimmy Olson maybe Supermans team is smarter...

Dunno... I vote for Ant Man

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Well, Superman has created pocket universes in the past... I don't think Bats can top that.

I'm not sure about new 52 versions, though.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh..One relies on the toys given to him and the other is just dependent on his daddy's computer etc.,..Sooo who knows.