• 64 results
#51 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins he has his Bruce Wayne awesomeness, playboy, and handsomeness. He also his Batman awesomeness, coolness, and mystism. Combine those and he can get Diana on the first handshake.

#52 Posted by M3th (1780 posts) - - Show Bio

1.) Is it Bruce Wayne the rich mackin playboy Vs Clark Kent the mild manner nice guy?

Or

Is is Batman the emo mysterious hero vs Superman the self righteous icon.

Huh?

2.) This is Twilight for heroes Team Bruce Vs Team Clark and the winner gets Bell...aaahhhh iiii I mean Diana.

-m3th.O.D.-

#53 Posted by Killemall (16981 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always liked the idea of Batman and Wonder Woman together, rather than Superman and Wonder Woman ..

#54 Posted by Jayc1324 (5459 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman never really flirts with girls but bruce is always doing it when he's not batman. Bruce wayne is known as a charming playboy to the public. Logically he is better. Wonder Woman may or may not like superman better but batman is better at flirting

#55 Posted by Bierschneeman (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither... Wonder Woman picks her own man

I fail to see any scenario in which Wonder Woman can be claimed, or flirted to by the whimsof the opposite sex... (I think Its obvious I don't like the New52 desicion to force Superman upon Wonder Woman)

that being said... who does Wonder Woman chose, based on her platonic relationships with the two..... Wonder Woman would Pursue Batman. its obvious

#56 Edited by judasnixon (5467 posts) - - Show Bio

#57 Posted by Smallville2106 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Definately Supes!!

#58 Posted by ganon15 (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Lynda Carter is still the best looking WW for me.

#59 Posted by RustyRoy (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Batman.

#60 Posted by Deadgod (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Well as anyone can tell you, Bruce Wayne has got game like no other. However I don't think his richboy party tactics would work on someone as dignified as Wonder Woman.

Clark's got the ol' sweet farmboy thing going for him, which again is not entirely Diana's style, but he also has the Superman schtick (the "super confident savior of the Earth and inspiring symbol of hope" personality)

So my vote goes to Supes. Batman x Wonder Woman never made any sense anyway.

#61 Posted by Jimishim12 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes, he's more manly than Bruce is.

#62 Posted by comicace3 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats. Supes already has lois and should stay with lois.

#63 Posted by deaditegonzo (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

Well as anyone can tell you, Bruce Wayne has got game like no other. However I don't think his richboy party tactics would work on someone as dignified as Wonder Woman.

Clark's got the ol' sweet farmboy thing going for him, which again is not entirely Diana's style, but he also has the Superman schtick (the "super confident savior of the Earth and inspiring symbol of hope" personality)

So my vote goes to Supes. Batman x Wonder Woman never made any sense anyway.

Settled by the Shiba. Pack up and go home everyone.

#64 Posted by PapiNacho (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Wonder Woman would let anyone win this competition. However I think Batman and her have more chemistry.

#65 Edited by Wolverine08 (27196 posts) - - Show Bio