Batman vs. Superman (2015) Wonder Woman?

Avatar image for livelaughlove1010
LiveLaughLove1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ben Affleck as Batman and now Gal Gadot as Wonder Women

I know most of you don't agree that Ben Affleck shouldn't be Batman in the new upcoming sequel but I believe he fits the description as Batman/Bruce Wayne and some of his work is not that bad. However I don't know really know Gal Gadot as Wonder Women since I really do not know much about her or her work. Also I really hope Amy Adams does better in this movie as Lois Lane, Not that Amy isn't a bad actress or a good person but I just don't see her as Lois Lane. ( My personal favorite of some of the Lois Lane's are Margot Kidder, Terry Hatcher, and Erica Durance.)

What do you guys think? Do you guys love or hate the new casting for Wonder Women or Batman? Do you guys love the Amy Adams playing as Lois Lane?

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

So, is everyone just going to complain about this movie for the next two years?? Or what?

I personally would have liked to see a woman with a bit more thickness in the role of Wonder Woman, but, we have seen Zack Snyder give a load of actors 6 pack abs in "300", so, we will see what happens.

LiveLaughLove1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve: I am new to this site I couldn't think of anything else but to start this topic since everyone is talking about it and I appreciate your opinion.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve: I am new to this site I couldn't think of anything else but to start this topic since everyone is talking about it and I appreciate your opinion.

Oh, I am sorry then. Of course you are free to speak your mind but I was just acknowledging the fact that a new thread for some concern about the upcoming Man of Steel sequel pops up daily.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gal Gadot wasn't that great in the Fast and Furious films, but she must have done something for Snyder to give the role to her.

My main problem is what made Snyder consider her in the first place... F&F? That's a worry.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@tyrus said:

Gal Gadot wasn't that great in the Fast and Furious films, but she must have done something for Snyder to give the role to her.

My main problem is what made Snyder consider her in the first place... F&F? That's a worry.

I agree, there must have been a reason, but I don't think it was for FF, at least I hope not. She might not be white, black haired Wonder Woman were used to in the comics, but she could be the best Wonder Woman as of yet.

LiveLaughLove1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Do you think Nightwing or Robin might appear as well?

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dr_Harlequin

@livelaughlove1010: I think we have too many appearances already. I just hope the movie won't have too many supporting characters.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@livelaughlove1010: I would love to see just a cameo of Nightwing or Robin in the Batcave with Batman, maybe they want to meet Superman or something and Batman shoots them down. But I honestly don't think Nightwing nor Robin will make it in this film.