Batman...vs SUPERMAN!?

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 69ball-z-deep

OK OK OK. Someone had to eventually address the elephant in the room. Is the whole idea of BvS complete bullocks. Like seriously outside of fanboys, who will except anything by the way, is ther any other breathing ,sane person on earth who doesn't think this is an absolute joke. I remember years back when DC first announced a BvS movie that was never made Conan O'Brien made a joke about it on his show. He said " So apparently their gonna make a movie about a God like being who can do anything vs a guy who works out a lot". Funny comment but is it true are is ther more to the story.

P. I. S...is the name of the game. For instance. I have seen Supes fight entire monsters made of Krptonite. But when he fights Batman, Bats little pea size piece of krptonite drops Supes like he took his last hit in Mortal Kombat. Awful. Just awful. Batman fans claim that Bats can devise a plan to actually BEAT...Superman. The ol "Batman with prep" if u will. But this is pure stupidity and a shame to Superman. This is horse s*** in its purest. Their has never been something even close to what resembled a logical fight between the two where Bats won without it being PIS a baby could figure out while viewing.

So this is DC at its most desperate. Having a title with VS in it is just cheesy cash grab that will more than likely do the DCCU more harm than good. The GA wont buy it. Remember its just fanboys who can concieve something they've never seen cuz DC hadn't showed us a single logical non PIS fight between the two. Maybe it should be called BvS: Dawn of epic PIS. Because that's exactly what it is.

So what do u guys think? Will BvS be a PIS filled Power Ranger punch fest? Or will DC manage to sell its stupidest cash grab yet? Lets hear it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pffft. Batgod's gonna spit some gum in Clark's face.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, do you read comics

These two have been fighting for 30 years and you're still acting as if it's a huge issue.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Didn’t read lol.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I mean, do you read comics

I doubt it.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with ya man, but no need to make another thread about it. Wait till it comes out.

captain-levram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly bats stands a small fùç(n chance like a snowball vaporized by Clark's heat vision! Lol BUT since bats represents the best of humanity, the slim chance he has is enough!

Oh yeah and because they say so!

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's cause if Batman fans don't get their way they'll cry about it all over the Internet.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

dc will sell for sure

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ariesxmasters

When people write threads like this it just takes the fun completely out of Comics.

donttellmymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't mind if batman contends with superman for a little while on screen to make a better movie. I mean the movie would be pointless if superman is just stomping everyone in sight.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Learn how to troll, you are just 2 stvp1d 2 troll!!!
Learn how to troll, you are just 2 stvp1d 2 troll!!!
No Caption Provided
You make trolls look bad!!!
You make trolls look bad!!!
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jack Donaghy

@69ball-z-deep said:

OK OK OK. Someone had to eventually address the elephant in the room. Is the whole idea of BvS complete bullocks. Like seriously outside of fanboys, who will except anything by the way, is ther any other breathing ,sane person on earth who doesn't think this is an absolute joke. I remember years back when DC first announced a BvS movie that was never made Conan O'Brien made a joke about it on his show. He said " So apparently their gonna make a movie about a God like being who can do anything vs a guy who works out a lot". Funny comment but is it true are is ther more to the story.

P. I. S...is the name of the game. For instance. I have seen Supes fight entire monsters made of Krptonite. But when he fights Batman, Bats little pea size piece of krptonite drops Supes like he took his last hit in Mortal Kombat. Awful. Just awful. Batman fans claim that Bats can devise a plan to actually BEAT...Superman. The ol "Batman with prep" if u will. But this is pure stupidity and a shame to Superman. This is horse s*** in its purest. Their has never been something even close to what resembled a logical fight between the two where Bats won without it being PIS a baby could figure out while viewing.

So this is DC at its most desperate. Having a title with VS in it is just cheesy cash grab that will more than likely do the DCCU more harm than good. The GA wont buy it. Remember its just fanboys who can concieve something they've never seen cuz DC hadn't showed us a single logical non PIS fight between the two. Maybe it should be called BvS: Dawn of epic PIS. Because that's exactly what it is.

So what do u guys think? Will BvS be a PIS filled Power Ranger punch fest? Or will DC manage to sell its stupidest cash grab yet? Lets hear it.

No but seriously why are you so obsessed with Batman? I bet if BvS was just another Superman vs Lex Luthor movie you wouldn't make a thread like this. Do you think Superman Returns was a stupid idea since it was a human (Lex) vs a guy who can do everything (Superman) I dare you to make a thread talking about how dumb of an idea Lex vs Superman is... *waits for you to do it* Oh wait since it isn't cool to hate on Lex you'll give him a pass on being a human who is able to challenge Superman. Gotta look super kewl and hating on the Batgod will impress all the cool kids on the internet right? Keep on obsessively hating someone who isn't real it definitely doesn't make you look pathetic.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 69ball-z-deep

@donttellmymom: ther should have never been a BvS movie in the first place.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman760
TheAmazingBatman760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_donaghy He's got a problem with DC in general.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....yeeeeeeah bait thread

IAmTheCrowning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All that typing and you will be in line for the midnight viewing of BvS:DoJ

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 69ball-z-deep

@iamthecrowning: yep. I'll see it before most DC fanboys online and at the theater. 2016 will have the most intense flamewar since Avengers/Rises. And im gonna need to be informed.

Mellosassymel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mellosassymel

No one liked Man of steel so they added batman to the universe and the first thing they need to do is make them fight because that's popular.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SPAM THE TROLL

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: im not sure exactly what that was about.....but thank you. Thank you so much.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@69ball-z-deep: What I want to know, is what is with you're hatred for DC? Did Geoff Johns and Jim Lee run a train on you're first love?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Spam the Troll!!!!
Spam the Troll!!!!

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DarthVxder

They will have a small fight where Bruce goes all out and Clark holds back while telling him hes a good guy and thats it. They will then fight Lex in his suit and I'm assuming his suit might be made from world engine material but reinforced with sme fancy shxt.

When will Metallo be seen in a film? The world may never know.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Please do go on....