k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Hey all,

Want to finally read these but the variety of collections is... well, slightly confusing. I want to make sure I don't double purchase any of the stories and all that. Anyone care to help a confused Viner out?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

From my understanding, and I apologize if this isn't helpful, there are three collected editions (basically a trilogy). The first is Batman vs Predator, Batman vs Predator II: Bloodmatch, and Batman vs Predator III: Blood Ties. I'll try to do some more research if that doesn't help at all.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 k4tzm4n  Moderator

From my understanding, and I apologize if this isn't helpful, there are three collected editions (basically a trilogy). The first is Batman vs Predator, Batman vs Predator II: Bloodmatch, and Batman vs Predator III: Blood Ties. I'll try to do some more research if that doesn't help at all.

Thanks. Yeah, there's something called "the collected edition" but I can't seem to find out what it includes. I don't want to buy that and another volume only to see the fist includes it, too, ya know?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@k4tzm4n: Yeah, I saw that on amazon and tried to figure out what that was too. I believe those are only for the first trade but just to be safe you should probably stay away from that and find more trustworthy collections.