Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@sinestro_GL said:

@Jnr6Lil: Even if that were the case, it wouldn't mean that Batman's tech is utterly redundant and archaic, like a toy rifle against an H-bomb.

I'm sure that Wayne Ent. would be able to devise a way that not necessarily fights fire with fire, but fire with water, if you catch my drift.

@thveej said:

I'm so not up to date with my Iron Man knowledge.

What happens to Iron-Man's suite (extermist or bleeding edge) when an EMP goes off? is he f'd like all the other tech or has he developed anti emp thingy.

if EMP is a viable option then Batman can win the first battle in certain circumstances.

Second battle I think Batman has a slight edge. His outsider armour is pretty bad ass, plus with all his tech and knowledge I'm sure he can come up with something to at least make the battle 50-50 against Iron man.

I would love to see a legit crossover between Batman and Iron-Man, just the contrast between the main characters, done right by a good writer, would be amazing to read.

That's hard to do guys when Iron Man's armor can keep changing to his imagination at will, and keep it concealed before Batman has time to prepare for it.

Kuull23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Kuull23

Here' my two cents. If were speculating that in some alter dimension where these two have never met before and no nothing about one another. Batman has perhaps a 70% chance of losing. However we have to realize Batman is Batman. Which i mean he is always prepared for any situation. In any given time or place. This has been given numerous times throughout Batman comics. I'm not as in depth with Ironman as i am with Batman. But with that Logic in mind Batman could still win and not lose within the first round like others have stated.

The most likely situation though, is that in some universe these guys do know each other. If this was the case then, Batman would win hands down. Due to the fact that Batman is always ready for any situation like i stated before. He would of created a suit just like Ironman if not better then tony's. However with saying that Tony would also be ready for Batman. But! the thing about that sets them two apart is that Bruce is willing to complete the objective what ever the cost (besides killing civilians). That is why Superman is always worried about Batman. Cause he can do unspeakable things. Whereas Tony is not so "determined" to complete the objective.

So all in all each fight would have to have a certain context to see who will be the winner.