Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8911 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me what you guys think:

#1 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

A battle between Batman and Dr. Doom would be epic. I mean they both have a great level of intellegence and skill, plus they can be very over-confident at times. In an actual battle, I say Batman wins.

#2 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom would stomp

#3 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom is pretty much the worst match up Batman could ever come up against. All of his usual advantages are gone as his opponent is smarter, has better tech, not to mention that whole magic thing.

I see no way Batman wins unless DC is writing unless you involve allies

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would lose if it was standard equipment. Doom has superior weaponry and general equipment, and even if he doesn't, it's not by much. Plus Dr.Doom's magic (second only to Dr.Strange, the Sorceror Supreme himself) would also manage in a battle. Heck, he even has better armor.

The only thing Batman has over Dr.Doom is his actual peak human shape and fighting abilities.

#5 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect said:

Dr Doom is pretty much the worst match up Batman could ever come up against. All of his usual advantages are gone as his opponent is smarter, has better tech, not to mention that whole magic thing.

I see no way Batman wins unless DC is writing unless you involve allies

#7 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom would completely and utterly destroy Batman. It wouldn't even be close to being close.

#8 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

batman would destroy dooms (as seen in jla vs. avengers)

#9 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom embarrasses bat-guy...not only is he as smart, he has an army of doombots that would shred batman and all his family, plus he has magic. Hell, one of his doombots took a shot from the void and didn't get destroyed. Wayne has nothing for VonDoom.

#10 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2680 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom outclasses Bats in every category I can think of with the exception of H2H combat...But Doom is so damn smart and cunning, it wouldn't even have to come down to that...Better abilities, smarter, better feats, Black Magic, superior tech...Ol'Baty would need his Justice League pals imo

#11 Edited by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the only way Batman would win if it came to H2H. But just has Batman is about to finish him off with a judo chop, it turns out to be a Doombot (omg, rhyme!).

Yeah, no. Batman would need to phone a friend. And Doom would probably just kill his friend.

#12 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody wearing a Batman t shirt picking Batman to win....

Don't get me wrong, Batman is tied with Gambit as my favorite superhero and I would pick him to win as well... but that's because I like Batman more. That's it.

Batman wins!

#13 Posted by tomlikesfries (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is only superior, as said before, on shape and fighting abilities. Doom would completely destroy Bruce.