#1 Posted by funckygarcon (266 posts) - - Show Bio

who is more overrated? Chuck Norris has been overrated before overrating was known to mankind

Batman gets overrated by pretty much everyone, when he's in a fight in here or anywhere else, he automatically finds a way to win.

so, who in your opinion is more overrated?

my pick is Chuck Norris. Batman has some pretty amazing feats that render him the icon he is, he's bad-ass and is one of the most popular comic book superheroes, if not the most famous. however Chuck Norris's movies were all failures and he was never to be seen again. but internet made him invincible and believed that he was above everyone.

#2 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Chuck Norris stuff is just supposed to be funny. If you look at the power ranking system here on ComicVine, Batman is ranked #41, that's over 7000 spots above Superman.

#3 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can engineer a bajillion ways to own Superman, so that's not surprising. But yeah, Batman can be overrated, but nothing like Chuck Norris. Trust me, I've heard more BS claims about Chuck Norris in addition to other people's own skills that it makes me cry at night because of the average IQ of the human race...

#4 Edited by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Superman could kill Batman before he had a chance to do any of said bajillion things. Batman only succeeds because of his bad writing and Superman's sense of morality. But that's besides the point, Superman is one of the most powerful characters in the entire DC universe, Batman is just a mere mortal man, there's no reason why Batman would be higher in power on the grid than Superman.... that's like saying Captain America is more powerful than Thor....

#5 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW: Kryptonite, magic, interdimensional technology, a host of other things; these are things Batman can use because he's the smartest and most paranoid, resourceful ENTITY in DC. Magic is something he'd have to harness from a person or thing, or get someone or something else to attack Superman, but he's not above influencing people to achieve goals in most cases, so basically anything in the DC universe is fair game for him. It depends on the situation they're placed in, more than anything, because they're both capable of destroying eachother.

#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of them suck. Period.

#7 Edited by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Still doesn't change the fact that Superman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful than Batman, and this'll be my last message on this forum since it might be considered spam, but I will say none of that stuff really matters all THAT much when you can move faster than light and you're strong enough to push around planets.

#8 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW: I lawled when I noticed your avi is supes while mine is Batman. I think we can both agree that they're both great, and we'll just have a fun disagreement about how great they both are XD

#9 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Agreed!

#10 Posted by dboyrules2011 (16067 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

Batman can engineer a bajillion ways to own Superman, so that's not surprising. But yeah, Batman can be overrated, but nothing like Chuck Norris. Trust me, I've heard more BS claims about Chuck Norris in addition to other people's own skills that it makes me cry at night because of the average IQ of the human race...

Agreed

#11 Posted by The Stegman (27232 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, whenever people say Batman can beat anyone, or Chuck can swim through land, they're usually...usually, joking.