Batman Vs. Black Panther Ultimate Battles!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nightwing737

O.K I know Batman Vs. Black Panther has been done before but this is a lot different.

Strength

Batman can Military p`raxess 800 pounds, and Black Panther and T'Challa can military press 800 pounds. So they are tied in strength.

Equipment

Black Panther has

• Kimoyo card: An extremely powerful and versatile PDA. It functions similarly to the Avengers' communicards, but with many more practical applications. In one instance, the Panther called up a schematic of a jumbo jet's cockpit controls and took command of the plane, landing the plane safely in a river. "Kimoyo" is Bantu for "of the spirit".
  • Energy-Dampening Boots: Energy regulators create varying fields from the Vibranium in the molded soles of the boots, enabling Panther to survive a fall of several stories and land like a cat. Given enough momentum, the Panther can also scale walls or skim across water. The field can be also used offensively to shatter or weaken objects.
  • Vibranium Microweave Mesh: in his Panther uniform. The microweave robs incoming objects of their momentum; bullets do not ricochet off but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact with the weave. Likewise, the Panther cannot be stabbed, however, the costume (and Panther) can be cut if the attacker slashes along the uniform's grain.
  • Mask Lenses: Lenses in the mask cut glare and enhance the Panther's natural night vision.
  • Cloaking Technology: The cloak can be elongated, shortened or eliminated with a thought, and the entire costume can be covered allowing it to pass as normal street clothes.
  • Heavenly Armor: Lightweight body armor covering the user from head to toe in a similar fashion as Iron Man that operates by thought. It offers flight at high speeds, slightly enhanced strength,and more protection in combat.

Batman has

• Batsuit: The costume Batman wears is composed of reinforced Kevlar and a little percentage of titanium; it's bullet-proof and resistant to various types of attack (explosions, impacts, falls, etc...). It's also flame-retarding and insulating. The gloves and the boots are reinforced to rebound the impact of punches and kicks. The gloves have also some metallic blades on their sides. The cape is designed to provide the wearer with controlled gliding functionality with the ability to change directions and heights while in mid-air. The mask has a little percentage of lead, which shields the face of Batman from x-ray powers or x-ray technology, and incorporates an infrared and night visor, auditory sensors and a sonar. The mask is accessorized with some security systems (aggravating gas, electric blasts, etc.), like the utility belt, and integrates a transmitter receiver device de voice and video.
  • Utility Belt: Batman keeps most of his personal field equipment in a signature piece of apparel, a yellow utility belt.The utility belt has a button to call the car in a few appearances on Justice League, and a command for teleportation. Over the years it has contained items such as plastic explosives, nerve toxins, batarangs, smoke bombs, a fingerprint kit, a cutting tool, a grappling hook gun, torches, a "re-breather" breathing device, and lockpicks. Superman had entrusted Batman with a ring made of kryptonite, to be used should the Man of Steel ever need to be reined in (due to being mind-controlled by a villain, etc.). The Kryptonite Ring is contained in a lead pocket, in order to shield Batman from its radiations. The belt has also its own automatic security systems.

So Black Panther has better Equipment

Fighting Skills

Batman is a better fighter

Winner: Black Panther

Black Panther wins because he has vibranium in his suit and other vibranium stuff that would win the fight for him.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Shouldn't this be under General discussion or something else?

There's no point in creating a battle to intentionally make a winner.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine008

Batman isn't the better fighter. T'Challa knows all the world's fighting styles, has been trained since the age of six, and has beaten or stalemated most of the Marvel U's best fighters like Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Daredevil, etc n H2H combat .I literally see no reason why Panther should be inferior to Batman fighting skill wise.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B.U.M.P

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By mikex20

Black Panther is smarter, has better equipment, and is a better fighter.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@wolverine08: @mikex20: #6 Edited by mikex20 (313 posts) - 15 minutes, 20 seconds ago - Show Bio

Black Panther is smarter, has better equipment, and is a better fighter.

#4 Edited by Wolverine08 (5988 posts) - 1 hour, 44 minutes ago - Show Bio

Batman isn't the better fight. T'Challa knows all the world's fighting styles, has been trained since the age of six, and has beaten or stalemated most of the Marvel U's best fighters like Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Daredevil, etc n H2H combat .I literally see no reason why Panther should be inferior to Batman fighting skill wise.

THESE

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle has been done so many times before, that we don't need to spend a ton of time on feats. T'Challa takes a slight edge in the physicals department (aside durability, vibranium or not), but it doesn't matter. When we're discussing a Batman battle, it all comes down to character, and it's character that determines the mettle of Batman's opponents. And sorry, but Batman IS the better fighter. T'Challa has tons of battle feats, but Bruce's go on for years and decades. Batman is always the "better" fighter, and even though I'm about to get a bit abstract, I hope most people will understand my argument. In order to beat The Bat you have to be a far, far superior combatant willing to rely on a specific skill set, because if you over think things, you will lose. And that's why T'Challa wont win. Both have taken out foes greater than the other, but how? T'Challa (when he's not locking up The Silver Surfer in a hammerlock) tends to use a medley of skill and intelligence against opponents...stop, study, plan, attack. But Batman (when he's not kicking Darkseid in the face) relies on almost the exact same approach in battle. And if Black Panther were to ambush Bruce and come straight at him the way Deathstroke does, he'd take it. Unfortunately he doesnt think anywhere near as fast, or as mercilessly as Deathstroke does by nature. And its in the "stop, study, plan" part of the battle that T'Challa, or almost anyone, has never proven to be Bruce's equal. T'Challa is too similar a fighter, without any advantage big enough to negate Bruce's experience, will, and determination (and yes i know BP very well, but he is NOT on Batman's level in these categories, few are on one, let alone all). This is why I think Black Panther (with herbs) could take Wolverine, but there is no way Batman could. Wolverine wouldn't over think things, no matter how great a strategist he is, it isn't in his character to automatically fall back on those traits, its his character to be an animal and rely on his healing factor. Black Panther will engage Bats on strategic level first, and that's where he'll lose.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This battle has been done so many times before, that we don't need to spend a ton of time on feats. T'Challa takes a slight edge in the physicals department (aside durability, vibranium or not), but it doesn't matter. When we're discussing a Batman battle, it all comes down to character, and it's character that determines the mettle of Batman's opponents. And sorry, but Batman IS the better fighter. T'Challa has tons of battle feats, but Bruce's go on for years and decades. Batman is always the "better" fighter, and even though I'm about to get a bit abstract, I hope most people will understand my argument. In order to beat The Bat you have to be a far, far superior combatant willing to rely on a specific skill set, because if you over think things, you will lose. And that's why T'Challa wont win. Both have taken out foes greater than the other, but how? T'Challa (when he's not locking up The Silver Surfer in a hammerlock) tends to use a medley of skill and intelligence against opponents...stop, study, plan, attack. But Batman (when he's not kicking Darkseid in the face) relies on almost the exact same approach in battle. And if Black Panther were to ambush Bruce and come straight at him the way Deathstroke does, he'd take it. Unfortunately he doesnt think anywhere near as fast, or as mercilessly as Deathstroke does by nature. And its in the "stop, study, plan" part of the battle that T'Challa, or almost anyone, has never proven to be Bruce's equal. T'Challa is too similar a fighter, without any advantage big enough to negate Bruce's experience, will, and determination (and yes i know BP very well, but he is NOT on Batman's level in these categories, few are on one, let alone all). This is why I think Black Panther (with herbs) could take Wolverine, but there is no way Batman could. Wolverine wouldn't over think things, no matter how great a strategist he is, it isn't in his character to automatically fall back on those traits, its his character to be an animal and rely on his healing factor. Black Panther will engage Bats on strategic level first, and that's where he'll lose.

I really don't know where to start. Batman isn't a superior fighter, and T'Challa doesn't have a "slight" physical advantage, he has a pretty sizeable gap on Bruce based on feats. Bruce doesn't really have anything comparable to Panther has stopping an elephant's charge, bulldozing and breaking a 2 ton rhino's neck, blew off Red Skull's (a man enhanced by the Super Solider Serum to have physicals and durability similar to Captain America's) jaw with two punches, tipped over a water mill just by tensing his muscles, ran up a building holding a grown man by his hair in less than ten seconds, etc. Panther has a pretty sizeable edge in strength.And T'Challa has a pretty good edge over Batman in speed/reaction time either considering that he's caught Spider-Man off guard with his speed, flabbergasted Sabretooth with his speed, hit Cyclops in the face before his optic blast could go off, deflected energy daggers easily, caught an arrow shot at him without turning around, threw punches in the time it takes people to throw one, etc.

And Panther is a master strategist, he's even beaten Mephisto with a limited amount of prep time, and better equipment that'll allow him to take the majority.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and I love the clearly biased copy-and-paste approach the moderator took in setting the battle's terms. Not to mention the fact that he gives Batman the advantage in 2/3's of the categories (despite offering no evidence whatsoever in the "Fighting Skills" department) before stating that BP wins anyway. BTW, Batman benching 1000 lbs? Nope, safe to say you can pretty much double that figure.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Patera_All

The Rhino neck snapping is worthy feat which demonstrates a balance of speed, strength skill and timing which is impressive, but i wouldn't put in above anything Batman has accomplished. Batman has fought tigers, cheetahs, bears, and raptors, for crying out loud. Stopping an 8 ton elephant, at full charge nonetheless... come on, do we really want to start bringing up feats that are FAR BEYOND what the character has normally proven themselves capable of? That feat alone would put Black Panther in a 50 ton category and Im sure we can both chalk that up to overzealous writers. Breaking Red Skulls jaw is something, but nothing special, Batman's taken on Grundy, Croc, Bane, Prometheus, Deathstroke... and a plethora of other physical superiors, with skill. Yeah, you can tag Red Skull, that doesnt mean youre taking Batman. the Bat would OWN the Skull as well, fair enough?

Taking out Mephisto with prep... wow, that like 1/20 as impressive as taking out Darkseid.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patera_all: I will put how much they can military press. I should of done that before but I was thinking correctl. But Batman can bench at least 1000 pounds.

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman won't last long against the King of the dead