Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice overcrowed?ALOT

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By flameboy298

People keep saying Batman v Superman:Dawn of Justice is overcrowed yet their just cameos...What do you guys think?But I don't think Aquaman and WW are cameos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do think its over crowded. Mary Jane was kicked out of TASM 2 because I'd overcrowding. Avengers only had four main members, one a street leveler. BvS has Batman Superman Wonder Woman Aquaman Cyborg so far. I doubt that's the entire league so more will probably be included. So while its overcrowded IMO, it may not be all bad and could work.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: He probably wont even be cyborg in this movie yet and you have to consider how much screen time they'll have

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VoloErgoMalus

Maybe the villains will crash some sort of world leaders' summit. WW (Amazonian embassador) and Aquaman (king of Atlantis) could be present then, without seeming like they were crammed in.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think its overcrowded. People who think that has probably never seen LotR, Hobbit, X-Men, Avengers, ASM 2 or any of the Steven Soderbergh movies.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

No, because we have no idea how large the "cameos" will be. Could simply be a name and/or face drop.

StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By flameboy298

@rustyroy: Exactly I dont know why people want this movie to fail so bad

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

It isn't, people are just bashing on this movie for no good reason, we have Superman, Batman, WW, Cyborg, Luthor announced so far. The rest are only rumors.

Was Iron Man over crowded? You have about 7 or more main cast. Was Iron Man 2 over crowded? You now have about 10 or more including Black Widow and Nick Fury. What about Captain America? About 9 main cast members. I can keep going... I don't think TASM2 was over crowded it had it's flaws but it wasn't overcrowded imo.

BvS only has 5 characters announced and people are claiming it's overcrowded, they need to wait to see the film before claiming that. ZS can direct team moves, he did Watchmen incredibly well. I'm tired of this Marvel bias to be frank.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they do this right, we won't feel a thing.

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I dont get it, why isnt this movie entitled The Justice League again?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwightspitz: Is there a reason it should be? Last time I checked this movie is about Batman vs Superman.

*Few seconds later* Yup it's still about BvS.

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DwightSpitz

@ccraft said:

@dwightspitz: Is there a reason it should be? Last time I checked this movie is about Batman vs Superman.

*Few seconds later* Yup it's still about BvS.

with basically every member of the Justice League making an appearance... do you really want Darkseid to invade Earth right at the beginning of the first Justice League movie? And do you really expect any Justice League movie to not be completely centered around Batman & Superman? guaranteed most of the audience dont have a clue as to who the others are except for the names Wonder Woman & Aquaman, because the latter is in a lot of pop-jokes & the former is what all the girls dress up as for costume parties...

DC has very little leverage outside of Bats & Sups when it comes to the big mainstream (talking mainly outside America), Marvel got the quantity there. Surprisingly Arrow looks like the next DC hero to step up in those terms, that show is really getting big, I havent followed it in a while thou but what I saw I did like.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwightspitz: They can build it up all they want in the JL movie. I'd prefer that BvS stood alone.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Overcrowding isn't really my main concern in worrying about the film. But there's only so much speculation that we can do at this point in time, without any plot details, trailers, or promotional photos.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwightspitz: All your doing right now is speculating, we have no idea how DC is going to introduce these characters.

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@dwightspitz: All your doing right now is speculating, we have no idea how DC is going to introduce these characters.

The problem is DC isnt doing it, Warner Brothers are & all they see is dollar signs (which probably goes for DC too). Of course its speculative but youd have to be a fool not to realize that Batman & Superman will always have the attention in all future Justice League movies, they don't make these movies for us (comic book readers) you know.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

It isn't, people are just bashing on this movie for no good reason, we have Superman, Batman, WW, Cyborg, Luthor announced so far. The rest are only rumors.

Was Iron Man over crowded? You have about 7 or more main cast. Was Iron Man 2 over crowded? You now have about 10 or more including Black Widow and Nick Fury. What about Captain America? About 9 main cast members. I can keep going... I don't think TASM2 was over crowded it had it's flaws but it wasn't overcrowded imo.

BvS only has 5 characters announced and people are claiming it's overcrowded, they need to wait to see the film before claiming that. ZS can direct team moves, he did Watchmen incredibly well. I'm tired of this Marvel bias to be frank.

@rustyroy: Exactly I dont know why people want this movie to fail so bad

Agreed

I dont get it, why isnt this movie entitled The Justice League again?

Possibly because the other heroes won't be onscreen for more than 5 minutes.

Dslboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last time I heard they were filming BvS back2back with the Justice League, which means they might not even show up in BvS.

Plus look at the title: "Dawn of Justice", it basically means a Justice League will be formed, possibly by the end of the film. Showing all the faces helps a lot with hyping up the first Justice League movie.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@jayc1324 said:

I do think its over crowded. Mary Jane was kicked out of TASM 2 because I'd overcrowding. Avengers only had four main members, one a street leveler. BvS has Batman Superman Wonder Woman Aquaman Cyborg so far. I doubt that's the entire league so more will probably be included. So while its overcrowded IMO, it may not be all bad and could work.

Mary Jane was not kicked out of TASM2 because of overcrowding.

They kicked her out because they felt her presence would lessen the emotional impact of Gwen's death. Her scenes with Peter at the end of them going on date would be in the wrong taste.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

The problem is DC isnt doing it, Warner Brothers are & all they see is dollar signs (which probably goes for DC too). Of course its speculative but youd have to be a fool not to realize that Batman & Superman will always have the attention in all future Justice League movies, they don't make these movies for us (comic book readers) you know.

Marvel studios is doing the exact same thing, except it's owned by Disney. Of course the main focus will be on Bats and Supes, they're the most popular. Yeah I know, cbms are made for the general audience, I was never arguing that.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

With the plot yet to be revealed, I don't understand the overcrowded complaint one bit.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah....

Shawdawg94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all we know all their cameos could take place at the same time at the end of the movie.

Maximizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is crowded IMO. WB's decision/conception for this film (after MoS underperformed in THEIR opinion) was more like "Batman's sure to reel in an audience! No-- why don't we make this a set-up for Justice League? Should we do cameos? Add this and this and that? Yeah!" I mean come on - you have Batman for crying out loud. Guaranteed 1.6 billion (MoS + TDK B.O numbers and MORE).

Maximizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's what happened with IM2 and TASM 2.

I hope to God they don't do it with Cap 3 to boost interest.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's what happened with IM2 and TASM 2.

I hope to God they don't do it with Cap 3 to boost interest.

It worked fine for CA:TWS.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Waiting for people to come in and say that Avengers:AoU is overcrowded ignoring the fact that half the people in the movie are already established and developed

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Loki, Hulk and a Thanos cameo... 9 to 5 and Dawn of Justice is overcrowded? Lets not forget the upcoming Age of Ultron film. What about X-Men or The Amazing Spider-Man 2?

Yet 5 people is a crowd? Some of you people make me laugh.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@spideysense44: overcrowded doesn't have to do with characters being developed or not. The first X-men movie had tons of characters that were not yet developed , but it didn't feel overcrowded.Avengers is a team movie so it isn't going to be overcrowded because it was meant to include tons of characters . Being overcrowded would be having an Iron Man solo movie with all the avengers having a major role in the movie.

Also about the topic , BvsS isn't overcrowded if WW , Cyborg , and Aquaman have cameos or maybe a small 2-5 minute role. I don't get why it would be overcrowded really? A bunch of people are just finding reasons for this movie to fail IMO. And I'm pretty sure it's been stated time and time again that both Cyborg and Wonder Woman have small roles in the movie.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Spideysense44

@super_buck: well the xmen and avengers is a team movie its meant to have a lot of people

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: well the xmen and avengers is a team movie its meant to have a lot of people

And the Justice League isn't a team?

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: its not a justice league movie pretty sure they announced that movie for 2017

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: its not a justice league movie pretty sure they announced that movie for 2017

It's the official initiation for the DC cinematic universe. You'd expect a few cameos.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: I don't have problem with cameos I understand that part, I'm just saying its not a team movie so I wouldn't compare it to xmen or avengers age of ultron because they HAVE to have a lot of people in order to be a team movie which the xmen and avengers are...a team. Cap 2 wulda been a better comparism

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: I don't have problem with cameos I understand that part, I'm just saying its not a team movie so I wouldn't compare it to xmen or avengers age of ultron because they HAVE to have a lot of people in order to be a team movie which the xmen and avengers are...a team. Cap 2 wulda been a better comparism

Team movie or not it doesn't make much difference, the fact is these are movies with a lot of characters, in one type they are working as a team and in the other they're working separately.