Batman: The Animated Series on Netflix!

benblanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By benblanks

(sorry I posted this elsewhere on the forums, but I really want to spread this to as many people as possible and YOU should too!)

Ok, so it's not there YET, but I am confident we can make this happen. I just did this, and if we all do it, it's gotta happen: go to

https://contactus.netflix.com/Help at the bottom go to LIVE CHAT, simply tell the person how much you love Batman: The Animated Series and how badly you want it ont he streaming service and it's GOT to happen sooner rather than later or worse yet never. This was my result:

Netflix Chad
Nice to meet you Ben! Your first name is more then enough bud. Actually I am your personal link to making this happen! All chat's are read and reviewed. So would you mind if I flagged and notated this chat? I would love to share this golden feedback and do everything within my power to make this happen for you! In fact if you wanted to simply tell you friends to chat in and do the same thing, that would be the quickest way to seeing some results! And with the numbers being in the thousands, as you said. You will see results right away!
2 minutes agoYou
Not at all, please flag it, do whatever you can! This information is much appreciated it and I'm going to spread the word where I can to make our collective voice be heard, haha. Thanks for your help and the great info chad! You have a good day!

We can do this people!