#1 Edited by Brad387 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read this first issue and liked it, but does anyone here understand the ending? I'm a little confused. They didn't know each other and were fighting, then they suddenly know each other? Can someone explain?

#2 Posted by noj (1078 posts) - - Show Bio

@brad387: Superman was transported to what looked like Earth 2 where he met up with an alternate universe Batman. Batman knew who he was but Superman still had no idea and just assumed that the Batman he was fighting was the same guy with a costume change. Batman was more than likely also transported to Earth 2 but we havent seen exactly where he ended up quite yet.

#3 Posted by cameron83 (7152 posts) - - Show Bio

@brad387 said:

I just read this first issue and liked it, but does anyone here understand the ending? I'm a little confused. They didn't know each other and were fighting, then they suddenly know each other? Can someone explain?

He was transported to Earth 2.

Earth 2 Batman knows that worlds' Clark the same way Pre-new 52 Batman and Superman were friends.That's how Batman knew who he was.

So he was transported to Earth 2 by unknown means.Perhaps that Demon that possessed Catwoman was behind it....perhaps he was in collaboration with someone,we don't know....

#4 Posted by cameron83 (7152 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj said:

@brad387: Superman was transported to what looked like Earth 2 where he met up with an alternate universe Batman. Batman knew who he was but Superman still had no idea and just assumed that the Batman he was fighting was the same guy with a costume change. Batman was more than likely also transported to Earth 2 but we havent seen exactly where he ended up quite yet.

Superman was also transported to Earth 2

#5 Posted by batmannflash (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj said:

@brad387: Superman was transported to what looked like Earth 2 where he met up with an alternate universe Batman. Batman knew who he was but Superman still had no idea and just assumed that the Batman he was fighting was the same guy with a costume change. Batman was more than likely also transported to Earth 2 but we havent seen exactly where he ended up quite yet.

this is pretty much it.

#7 Posted by cameron83 (7152 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj said:

@brad387: Superman was transported to what looked like Earth 2 where he met up with an alternate universe Batman. Batman knew who he was but Superman still had no idea and just assumed that the Batman he was fighting was the same guy with a costume change. Batman was more than likely also transported to Earth 2 but we havent seen exactly where he ended up quite yet.

Superman was also transported to Earth 2

#8 Posted by RyanCaskey (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that whoever possessed Catwoman, left her body and possessed Superman, and when she did, she transported Clark's subconscious self to an alternate universe. I'm not sure though.

#10 Posted by Brad387 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

So Superman was taken into an alternate universe with a different Batman who knew him?

#11 Edited by cameron83 (7152 posts) - - Show Bio

@brad387 said:

So Superman was taken into an alternate universe with a different Batman who knew him?

not him personally,that Earths Batman was good friends with that Earths Superman.

Basically,they had a friendship that was like the Pre-New 52 Superman and Batman was....

So he mistook the Main Earth Superman for his Superman.

#12 Posted by lightsout (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, had no idea it was supposed to be Earth 2. Disappointed they ditched the old logo (I liked how the old series had no text-title, just the symbol) & not a fan of the art at all. Story's cool so far though.

#13 Posted by Brad387 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@brad387 said:

So Superman was taken into an alternate universe with a different Batman who knew him?

not him personally,that Earths Batman was good friends with that Earths Superman.

Basically,they had a friendship that was like the Pre-New 52 Superman and Batman was....

So he mistook the Main Earth Superman for his Superman.

Well, I've only read New 52.