Batman sucks part III: Insanity factor

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@sweatboy:

did you mean Grant Morrison?

No I meant your senseless complaining about Batman.

Well yeah, the way it's all tied together,

What is all tied together?

i guess i went from "he should stay in his original playing field" to "what the hell is he doing with these guys?",

Are your upset because Batman joined the Justice League? or Questioning why Batman is on the Justice League?

I don't know what your trying to say/ask here because it doesn't make sense with the way your structured your sentence.

should have been 2 blogs

No. It shouldn't have been 2 blogs, especially since your last blogs you created pertaining to Batman show you have very little understanding of Batman's character (like this one) and it clear that you only want to bash the character because you don't like him.

But then again your trolling and trolls do hate on things they don't understand.

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

@fatmen said:

@sweatboy: Being insane means you cant tell reality from fantasy.Batman clearly can tell reality from fantasy so hes not insane

no he CAN'T! Aren't u paying attention to the picture of Batman admitting to Robin that he doesn't even care if he's actually making a difference? He doesn't care about Gotham, he cares about his sanity. Ok, he fights for his sanity, he tries to not lose it. Which is included in the "insanity factor". But he CAN't separate reality from fantasy. He still holds on to his parent's death, without moving on. Look at the whole thing with Nocturna (Jason's mother) and Catwoman during Crisis. He tends to create his own reality, he doesn't have a firm grip

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

2/10

Dumb concept, poor execution

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

For someone who, apparently, doesn't like Batman, you sure spend a lot of your personal time thinking about him. Between love and madness lies obsession, I suppose.

LeRizador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He def has some problems upstairs

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman is the single worst thing to happen to the American comic book industry.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@sprior93: Flagged,hate on Batman all you want you're pretty good at it but you have no right to attack people.