User Lists: 0

Talon(s) & Hush should be here

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@k4tzm4n: Haha! It's a good article, K4. Thank you for taking the time to make it. :)

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is an interesting choice.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#54  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Great villains!
~MiB

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TBEMrMcCoy

I like the list but Ivy, Freeze, and Clayface mshould have gotten an honorable mention. What, no love for the meta-human villains?

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad that Shiva was the female villain to make the list. Now that's a character who's style and presence is captivating.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A suggestion for a possible article this month, maybe seeing how other heroes would far against Batman's villains?

I don't mean a battle but rather an analysis piece. Maybe an avenger, an x-man and someone from valiant, and see how they would deal with each of these deadly villains?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Seven was an awesome movie.

vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By vandinejd_1991

Wrath would make a great villain for a Batman movie.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@k4tzm4n said:

Off the top of my head, I can think of about 5 encounters in the comics.

Fighting Batman, I can only think of three and a maybe:

• The encounter in Deathstroke's own book
  • Infinite Crisis Final
  • The proxy fight he had with Dick/Bats through Damian and the followup.
  • (Maybe) The big manhunt from Superman/Batman where DS might have been snuck into the big fight scene.

Lawton1of6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very cool and interesting list. I was surprised to see Deadshot on the list but the stache demands Respect. Great job.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Deathstroke

2.Hush

3.Joker

4.Lady Shiva

5.Bane

ETC

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the list but Ivy, Freeze, and Clayface mshould have gotten an honorable mention. What, no love for the meta-human villains?

Yeah. You'd think an amorphous, shapeshifting, super strong, nigh-unkillable criminal who's touch alone is fatal would be on the list somewhere.

SgtSmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome write up. My one point of contention is that Joker is deadly to everyone but Batman, he would never kill batman.

vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sgtsmoke: I think he might try to in Endgame.

SgtSmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sgtsmoke: I think he might try to in Endgame.

While you may be right, I hope not, I do so enjoy the idea that Joker truly loves Batman, that was my favorite part of Death of the Family. Having just mentioned it however, you've reminded me how desperately I'm awaiting #40, I've only just got over #39.....

grinderkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their all excellent choices but here's a few more mentions their not the most deadliest but deserve a mention

Scarecrow: Batman's whole gimmick is about 3 things a Human who kicks Supernatural ass with skill,A Lotta Gadgets and Fear.....and scarecrow takes the third one and put's it in a (justice) league of his own Scarecrow is exposes batman's greatest and worst fear that alone make's him a highly formidable obstacle for Bruce and his a really crazy person not like joker crazy but pretty crazy to make 2 people kill themselves just by talking.....yes Scarecrow make people commit suicide just by talking.........moving on

Riddler: When you hear intelligent Batman villains you hear Joker sometimes Bane to an extent Ra's Al Ghul but the real king of Intelligent batman villains is Edward Nigma also known as well....The Riddler he's a different nut in the nut can of batman villains Riddler rarely challenges Batman to a physical standpoint but he always challenges Bruce in a Intellectual standpoint often leaving complex clues on what his scheme is or where it's taking place and he's extremely well.......smart him an bane know who bruce wayne is. Bane keeps it a secret for honor or somethin but Riddler keeps it as secret during an encounter with Bruce in Hush(Excellent Story btw go read it if you have the time) where if Riddler answers the riddle "Who is Batman?" it would become worthless to him and Riddler wouldn't have an intellectual equal anymore that's what makes Riddler dangerous not on a physical stage but a mental and intellectual stage.

but other than that this is a excellent list and looking forward to more content such as this and the Battle of the Weeks.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#68  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@outside_85 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

• Infinite Crisis Final
  • (Maybe) The big manhunt from Superman/Batman where DS might have been snuck into the big fight scene.

There's also two in The New 52 and the three rounds (all in one issue) Batman went with Slade while he was in the blue and black attire. He also had a fight with GraysonBat in Titans. You know, the book that looked really good but constantly decided logic wasn't mandatory?

@muyjingo I like that idea; reminds me of an old "Could Daredevil survive Knightfall?" scenario thread I made.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Gracetrack

If we're talking the seven deadliest on Batman's core rogues list (so no Deathstroke, no Lady Shiva), and in random encounters, I'd personally go with:

• Clayface
  • Poison Ivy
  • Bane
  • Mr. Freeze
  • Killer Croc
  • Owlman (Lincoln March)
  • Ra's Al Ghul

If we're talking Batman's seven overall most dangerous villains (prep time allowed; and let's face it - most of the time his villains have prep), then it's:

• Joker
  • Riddler
  • Bane
  • Ra's Al Ghul
  • Scarecrow
  • Deadshot
  • Owlman (Lincoln March)
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@k4tzm4n said:

@outside_85 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

• Infinite Crisis Final

There's also two in The New 52 and the three rounds (all in one issue) Batman went with Slade while he was in the blue and black attire. He also had a fight with GraysonBat in Titans. You know, the book that looked really good but constantly decided logic wasn't mandatory?

If you are referring to Eric Wallace's Titans, that butchered just about all of the characters both in their personality and sometimes litterally just to tell a boring, half-witted and half thoughtout story out of Brightest/Dumbest Day that thankfully killed the book? Oh, yeah, I remember that stinker.

But aside that, thanks for the other mentions (thought Bruce/DS hadn't even met in the New 52) .

Anyways, my oppinion (and it's just that), I still dont count Deathstroke as a Batman villain anymore than I would Prometheus. And quite like Cyborg with the JL, I really cant see myself as accepting it if DC one day really goes 'Yup, Deathstroke is a Batman-villain, always has been.'

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#71  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@outside_85 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@outside_85 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

• Infinite Crisis Final

If you are referring to Eric Wallace's Titans, that butchered just about all of the characters both in their personality and sometimes litterally just to tell a boring, half-witted and half thoughtout story out of Brightest/Dumbest Day that thankfully killed the book? Oh, yeah, I remember that stinker.

But aside that, thanks for the other mentions (thought Bruce/DS hadn't even met in the New 52) .

Anyways, my oppinion (and it's just that), I still dont count Deathstroke as a Batman villain anymore than I would Prometheus. And quite like Cyborg with the JL, I really cant see myself as accepting it if DC one day really goes 'Yup, Deathstroke is a Batman-villain, always has been.'

You're welcome.

Well, I don't see DC ever saying that or feeling the need to, so I don't think you'd need to worry about that!

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By VoloErgoMalus

@outside_85 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@outside_85 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

• Infinite Crisis Final

It seems to me that bat-villains always complete one of these three conditions:

1. Integral connection to Gotham City
  2. Intimate relationship with Batman
  3. Grudge against Batman

I think the reason Slade isn't seen as a Batman villain is because he isn't based in Gotham, nor is getting even with Batman as important to him as it is to the residents of Arkham. To him, Batman is a target, or an obstacle.

AmbushSatyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Ragdoll considered a batman villain? The only real time he have seen him out of the Secret Six was in new 52 batgirl and in my opinion the Batman family villains are all shared. (also why I think Deathstroke is considered a batman villain because He is a Robin/Nightwing/Red Robin villain.)

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johan Liebert is deadlier than any of these guys/gals.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I would have added also Clayface and Owlman.

bellaardila92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: Johan Liebert is an anime character not Batman villain

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What, No Hush!?

He's not as good as any of the people mentioned.

jonny1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#78  Edited By jonny1995

Cool choices especially Wrath. He's a villain that deserves more attention.

Although, I wish Hush was on this list since he has proven to be a powerful villain for the Dark Knight in the past.