Avatar image for portlandsbatman
PortlandsBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By PortlandsBatman

So we all know that in the now non-cannon past batman killed people but that is not what this is about. I have an idea for a story, but only the beginning. We know that Batman uses drugged darts to knock people out, but what if he accidentally killed someone because they had a bad reaction to it, or hit someone and they fell off a roof, ext...

I was wondering if there were stories like that already. And if not what people think of the idea.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Hmm,,, interesting...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

The Recent Terminus Story in Batman and Robin is kind of similar, it's about an organization of people who Batman seriously injured and disfigured either mentally or physically banding together to terrorize Gotham. In that story he indirectly kills one of them because he made it so that Terminus needed life support before the story began and Terminus apparently had a limited time to live and that time ran out at the stories climax

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Imagine_Man15

A story where Batman accidentally breaks his vow to never take a life would be great. It would potentially push him over the edge; he certainly wouldn't take it well.

I don't know of any stories like it, but perhaps there is one I'm not aware of.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By moywar700

batman never killing has always been annoying. I mean, what if the thug he's beating up has a heart problem.Batman beats the **** out of him and nothing happens?How does he even know the thugs he's beating are safe to beat?

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Onemoreposter

He killed Darkseid....sorta kinda....no accident either

Personally I always though he should've blown Alex Luthor away at the end of IC.

PortlandsBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PortlandsBatman

That sounds pretty cool, is it all new villains or are there any classic rogues in the story? And how does the story compare to say Scott Snyder's Batman.

PortlandsBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PortlandsBatman

That is true and that was awesome. And I am glad you through in the "sorta kinda" that is important.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Jorgevy

Golden Age Batman killing Nazis ftw

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By BatteredArmor

@PortlandsBatman said:

That sounds pretty cool, is it all new villains or are there any classic rogues in the story? And how does the story compare to say Scott Snyder's Batman.

The villains are all new, they have faced Batman as random henchmen in the past but that's pretty much off screen. It also doesn't seem like we'll see any of them again certainly not the main one terminus who died. The first arc of Batman and Robin was in the same league as Snyder's Court of The Owls storyline but the book has kind of declined in quality since so the Terminus story arc was just sort of average, it wasn't great but it wasn't bad

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By jonEsherfey

I think that would be an interesting story if done right. Get a good writer and have Batman accidentally kill someone. Show his struggle of what happened as Batman and as Bruce Wayne. Think it could be cool.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Kinda reminds me of when Cap shot that guy and then went all into depression mode.