• 84 results
#1 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about? The new Batman/Superman film, unless Batman is limited to post-credit scenes only, will probably to some things in the movie that will spark all new Batman vs threads.

- will be seeing threads like:

- Batman vs Hulk

- Batman vs Captain America

- Batman vs Avengers

- Batman vs Pacific Rim

The list goes on..

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Then they'll be directed to the threads that were already created.

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, naturally new cinematic incarnations of characters leads to new Battles threads....your point being what exactly? What exactly makes Batman OP?

#4 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: it's not he's OP, it's just that he's gonna get SO MUCH wank after the movie comes out, assuming he actually does something in the movie.

- What will make him seem OP is abc logic.

Batman> Superman >>> Avengers

- If in the film Batman appears to have the upper hand on Superman, it will be heavily wanked, and this logic will be heavily used.. Heed this warning my friend. The threads are coming.

#5 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: it's not he's OP, it's just that he's gonna get SO MUCH wank after the movie comes out, assuming he actually does something in the movie.

- What will make him seem OP is abc logic.

Batman> Superman >>> Avengers

- If in the film Batman appears to have the upper hand on Superman, it will be heavily wanked, and this logic will be heavily used.. Heed this warning my friend. The threads are coming.

The movie's coming out in 2015. Two years from now. We don't know how Batman will be portrayed then, everything is conjecture at this stage. So I don't see the point of this thread....?

#6 Edited by MonsterStomp (17928 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he'll be "wanked hard" (by the way that is the grottiest term I have stumbled upon the Vine). I hope the new version shows more of the comic based character. Snyder will direct his actions. Superman was actually well balanced and not overpowered.

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

-_____________________________________________________-

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: You started a Flame War, my friend, about a movie that's not in theaters until 2015. And seriously I'm sick of 'wanking' term.

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6289 posts) - - Show Bio

That's an awfully rude sounding thread title. o_O

#10 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Look guys, I'm only playing prophet here. There are many different ways this can turn out. I know how fans do, and I'm just warning the inevitable if what I believe comes to past. I respect Batman and I don't want him spoiled.

#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (17928 posts) - - Show Bio

Look guys, I'm only playing prophet here. There are many different ways this can turn out. I know how fans do, and I'm just warning the inevitable if what I believe comes to past. I respect Batman and I don't want him spoiled.

He won't be. It's Snyder man.

#12 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: what do you mean? I'm not the only Viner who fears this. Some say they'll be mad if Batman punches Superman with Kryptonite.

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman pooling his resources together to make his own Jaegar and fight Gipsy Danger with it would be amazing.

#14 Posted by MonsterStomp (17928 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: what do you mean? I'm not the only Viner who fears this. Some say they'll be mad if Batman punches Superman with Kryptonite.

He won't do that sh*t. They won't even fight. Not after MoS. Superman is too powerful for a mortal man to handle.

#15 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: But we don't know that, Chris Nolan never believed in Batman beating Superman but, he's not writing this movie Snyder is. He may try to pull a ... Man Stands Before God..... Type of thing. The first movie was about Superman becoming a God, but God in modern society is challenged a lot. It's symbolic.

#16 Posted by ManofIron11 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Get ready for it....BATMAN CAN BEAT SUPES WITH PREP AND KRYPTONITE AND BULLSHIT

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (17928 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: You worry way too much. The general public don't see Batman beating Superman.

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, there really needs to be a limit on stupid threads. Make five and you can't make any more.

#19 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt: That's pretty harsh

: How would you like it if your limited to 5 threads on the Vine? This is America bro, and the Mods dictate what goes down. We are given the proper freedom on this site.

#20 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17359 posts) - - Show Bio

Harder than he is being currently (they're wanking him at light speed!)? You know it's impossible right?

Jk.. No, I don't think it will happen. Beside some immature people swarming the boards, no one is changing the opinions made on hundreds of comic books due to one movie.

#21 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: I Don't get what your saying? Are people gonna be brainwashing folk to support The Bat-God? (Metaphor for following Batman biblically)

#22 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: Since I rarely make threads, and when I do they have a purpose and aren't ridiculous, then I'd be fine with having a limit of 5 screw ups.

#23 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17359 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: I meant, most of the people around here aren't going to change. There might be a blast of threads, as there was with the botg threads, but it'll eventually pass..

#24 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt: I can respect that, but no threads on the Vine are designed to be professional or even made by Professionals. I don't think this thread is stupid or I wouldn't have made it. I've made plenty of Good threads ranging from Dragon Ball to comics and others.

#25 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the games begin!

#26 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: After MoS there was a lot of of Superwanking so why there would be any problem with Batwanking?

#27 Edited by Wolverine08 (42219 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5414 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: because its so much wanking going on already. Who needs more?

#29 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon: As much as I hate it, wanking has become a part of every popular character.

#30 Posted by Wolverine08 (42219 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia did it already, he does not need more hands on his junk

#32 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

The tears of all these batman haters are so delicious. This has got to be a new record - bawling about a Batman story that hasn't even been written yet.

#33 Posted by Wolverine08 (42219 posts) - - Show Bio

The tears of all these batman haters are so delicious. This has got to be a new record - bawling about a Batman story that hasn't even been written yet.

This.

#34 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22249 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO.

#35 Edited by russellmania77 (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

U dont gotta be butt hurt about wanking

#36 Posted by MalgraMoro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll be some human villain for the majority with a large villain lurking in the background for the finale. Superman will be incapacitated early on somehow, probably losing his powers and Batman dominates the opening half of the film by kicking ass. Then Supes will regain his powers and end up throwing everyone like rag dolls and showing his mighty power. Therefore Bats doesn't look too overpowered and Supes comes out with some dignity. But it will be the Batman show, simply because he appeals more to the masses than Superman.

#37 Posted by comicace3 (5276 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, the infamous wanking term. Have you ever considered this happening to every superhero movie and not just bats? Have you also considered superman being " wanked" after the movie comes out? Or superman and batman being in many battle discussion threads?

#38 Posted by Z3RO180 (6538 posts) - - Show Bio

*DOUBLE FACPALM*

#40 Posted by MaccyD (4053 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you the dragonball z guy that hates batman with a passion?

#41 Posted by CheeseSticks (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Every Supes fans be like

#42 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia did it already, he does not need more hands on his junk

Heh...

#43 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

Are you the dragonball z guy that hates batman with a passion?

There's two of them on here. He's one of them.

#44 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11041 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is going to be wanked hard?

How else is Talia going to create a new Damien

#45 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: I don't "hate" Batman, just dislike how overated he sometimes gets. But, in recent news about the MOS movie, the title is being changed to "Superman vs Batman". That just proves what I said about wanking is gonna come true.

#46 Edited by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: batwanking has evolved to batmilking with the amount of fans that will flood the battle forums

everyone needs to prepare to guard his image in 2015 before he turns into storm or goku

#47 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: batwanking has evolved to batmilking with the amount of fans that will flood the battle forums

everyone needs to prepare to guard his image in 2015 before he turns into storm or goku

He already surpassed them a long time ago.

#48 Posted by Wolverine08 (42219 posts) - - Show Bio

There is going to be no "wanking" in the upcoming Batman/Superman movie. Why are people so worried about that?

#49 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: its dangerous, there could be a risk of comicvine devolving into a batman website

#50 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: its dangerous, there could be a risk of comicvine devolving into a batman website

Yes I can see it now.

''Would you like to know about you lord and emperor, Batman?''