Batman in the Teen Titans show?

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

3 Questions:

1. Why do you think Batman never appeared in the Teen Titans animated series, besides a couple references?

2. Would you of liked to have seen Batman villains in the show? I would have liked to have seen Bane or maybe Harley Quinn

3. Since Robin was extremely skilled in that show (basically superhuman), what do you think batman would have been like?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

1. Because he had no reason to show up and because the show creators (much like W/P) did not want the Titans to be a group that was (or even implied to be) supervised by grown up heroes.
  2. Not really since their presence would undoubtedly bring in Batman and somekind of lecture that Robin and his friends were not ready.
  3. Much like Slade actually, but less graceful. Hence why there were actual theories on the web that Slade was actually Batman that was out to test Robin.
black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

1. Batman was featured in two other shows (The Batman and Justice League) during TT's time on the air and both were taking place two different universes to TT. The decision was made for good of all, we did not need three different versions of the same character in this short time period.

Also I may be mistaken but the live action Birds of Prey also featured Bruce Wayne as a character and may have also been on the air at the same time but I'm not sure.

2. There would be no logical reason to have any Bat villains turn up. The Titans have no shortage of their own villains.

3. Judging by how exaggerated Robin's competency (which actually made me start to dislike him) was, Bats probably would have been godlike.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin was my favorite

:/

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. because he didn't exist

2. no the titans have their own villains

3. it doesn't matter

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

DC its not goin to let him to be in anything that arent movies, because he makes more money that way.

Nope, Gotham, Suicide Squad and Arrow will over use them, if you add another show, it would make things worst.

BatGod from your point of view that Robin its that damn good at his job.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111 said:

He did exist. Robin was robbing Wayne enterprise in the apprentice, when Slade said he could be like a father to Robin; Robin said he already had one, and in the episode where all the titans meet some crook said "this isn't your town your suppose to be with--" but Robin said he worked alone.

I think they had plans to bring batman onto the show but it got cancelled....He was referenced indirectly a few times.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@benk111 said:

He did exist. Robin was robbing Wayne enterprise in the apprentice, when Slade said he could be like a father to Robin; Robin said he already had one, and in the episode where all the titans meet some crook said "this isn't your town your suppose to be with--" but Robin said he worked alone.

I think they had plans to bring batman onto the show but it got cancelled....He was referenced indirectly a few times.

but never by name and since they didn't bring him into the show he didn't exist, because ideas aren't cannon.