Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@jj62:

But does Bullseye have any feats like that? Let's put it like this. Bullseye being good with improvised weapons has nothing to do with marksmanship. Rorschach is good with improvised weapons too that doesn't make him a better fighter than Ozymandias, the Comedian, or Owlman.

It would be a good fight, I'll give you that. But Batman would have taken him down the moment he met him, and he wouldn't have gotten out. Gotham city was more corrupted than Hell's Kitchen before either character tried to clean it up and he managed to imprison most of the corrupt police officers in the GCPD and his actions caused Commissioner Loeb to resign.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@darkknightdetective: has nothing to do with improvised weapons. The point is, Deadshot is accurate with a gun. While Bullseye is accurate with a gun, or anything else. Has nothing to do with the weapons being improvised or not. Just that he is dead accurate with anything, while Deadshot only with a gun.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@jj62: Exactly, and Deadshot's standard gear is a gun. Which he is more accurate with than Bullseye is with anything else.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By JJ62

@darkknightdetective: That's not true. Bullseye can be accurate with his hands, with anything, with a gun. Deadshot IS ONLY accurate with a gun.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jj62: I'm questioning marksmanship. Or so to put it quality over quantity.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

*General observations and replies*

Bullseye doesn't have to aim as far as I recall Deadshot has that fancy gadget in his costume, if he needs it or not idr.(I seem to remember him taking a few shots without it)

Bendis actually managed to turn me off DD's book till he left so no he is not the writer to go to (course it had more to do with his writing style than anything). Reading DD since mid '80's so been thru some writers. Waid is much better for DD. Even Smith was better than Bendis.

Murdock is more than smart enough to figure out anything the Riddler can throw at him.

In my book, DD in a master of innovation when it comes to fighting out of his power class. Environment is one of his best weapons.

Even if Batman was able to take Kingpin out right away, he'd be back in short order. And it would be a very tough physical fight for the Bat.

Bullseye would not pull his shots on Batman like Deadshot used to do. Bullet would be interesting for Batman to take on as would Bruiser. Their problem is lack of smarts, Bats would figure them out pretty quickly.

Just had a flash, this is basically what happened when Black Panther took DD's role in Hells Kitchen, only he didn't have the tech he normally would have. That is a run I suggest people to pick up, Black Panther: The Man Without Fear.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Being accurate with improvised weapons does make you a great marksman, especially if it's something, that Batman won't be expecting.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#58  Edited By SOG7dc

@sog7dc: He's faster, more agile, more skilled and smarter than his opponents, he would ware them down and use his environment to his advantage.

There is better places to start reading DD than NOW! btw

hey I just read vol 1 of mark waids run on daredevil and I loved it! whats wrong with it? and I am gonna order bendis' run as well im just waiting til I get more money

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@sog7dc: He's faster, more agile, more skilled and smarter than his opponents, he would ware them down and use his environment to his advantage.

There is better places to start reading DD than NOW! btw

hey I just read vol 1 of mark waids run on daredevil and I loved it! whats wrong with it? and I am gonna order bendis' run as well im just waiting til I get more money

Because it's nothing like Daredevil, it's totally different from everything that came before.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

i didn't like how everyone knew his secret identity...im guessing that upset you too

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@sog7dc: Well the reason I don't like that is because 90% of the time it's just played for laughs and the jokes are never funny anyways . DD being outed is a recurring theme in his book but when Benids did it it basically systematically destroyed Matt's life, he even went to jail at the end of his run and then when Brubaker took over he provided some of the greatest characterisation Daredevil has EVER had while being in jail but then Brubaker finally put's the whole "Everybody knows I'm Daredevil" thing to bed once and for all, it's completely done with, but what does Waid do the second he takes over from Diggle? Opens the whole can of worms back up again.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

well like I said I am going to order bendis' run. im sure it will be good because its far more expensive than any of the other TPB ive bought from amazon

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Guardiandevil83

People keep saying Matt won't know Gotham, and that it is to large. Matt has paroled more then just Hell's Kitchen, and He will 'know' Gotham just as well as Bruce due to his senses. He will hear the Woman being raped in the Narrows, Smell the Cocaine as it's being distributed a block farther then that. He would hear the private dealings of to mafia hitmen. So basically He is set as far as locating crime. Now I concede to Daredevi having trouble with the deadlier foes like Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Ras.But Madhatter, Scarecrow, and Tweedle Dee And Dum? He destroy's them.

Beserkerfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wouldn't have any issues in HK but DD would be torn apart by Mr Zsasz or Bane.

fury714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By fury714
No Caption Provided

The topic made me think of this all of a sudden LOL.

Anyways, bats can handle HK, although I think Shadowland HK would be a different story with the Ninjas and whatnot. DD would probably take care of Bats rogues apart from Joker, Bane, Deathstroke.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has an easy time. His only remote competition is the Hand, but all Daredevil's other villains (Kingpin, Bullseye, etc) go down fairly easily.

On the other hand, poor Daredevil cannot possibly save Gotham. One could argue that he's as highly skilled as Batman, but he does not have half of Batman's wealth, gadgets, or resources. He'd do fine against low level Batman villains, like Penguin, Two Face, or even the Joker himself, but the second he runs into someone like Clayface or Poison Ivy he's dead.