• 66 results
SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SOG7dc

what do you think would happen if they had to take on each others rogues...morals on

Edit: just so daredevil can get around all of gotham lets say bats loans him the batmobile...and to make things more interesting lets make it a one month swap. a wager between the two to see who has it tougher

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@sog7dc: There was actually a crossover once. :)

Daredevil fought Scarecrow...but being the 'Man without fear' he was immune to the fear toxin.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman takes care of all of DD's in one night, cleans up Hell's Kitchen and keeps it that way.

In a single night.

Daredevil kills Joker, and locks up some other's, but he's used to patrolling a neighborhood, not a city. Not exactly something he can search entirely on foot. Aside from that, a lot of Batman's foes, Batman beats through tech and planning rather than brute force. Guys like Clayface, for example. While Daredevil's decent with prep normally, he's out of his element and doesn't have access to the kind of tech Batman does. Unless he calls in one of Batman's old sidekicks to help, I don't see him beating Clayface.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SOG7dc

@icarusflies:

im new to comics but fromwhat ive read on here aren't crossovers not canon?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@jonsmith: Steady, Bats can't even keep control of his own city

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#6 Icarusflies  Moderator

@sog7dc: I didn't realize you were looking for canon

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SOG7dc

@icarusflies:

nah it doesn't matter to me. im more interested in what everyone thinks. I just thought that non canon was "bad" or something

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

to be fair

batman doesn't kill like daredevil would

and batman has (correct me if im wrong) more rogues than daredevil and a bigger city with more demented villains

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JonSmith

Steady, Bats can't even keep control of his own city

True, but he knows it. He knows where the major crimes go down. He knows where everything is smuggled. He knows who does what where when and how. Daredevil will not.

On the other hand, Hell's Kitchen is a single neighborhood. A LOT easier to take care of than an entire city.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous:

to be fair

and batman has (correct me if im wrong) more rogues than daredevil and a bigger city with more demented villains

Batman also has a whole network of super heroes that help him patrol Gotham not to mention some of the most advanced tech on his planet and Gotham is still a steaming cesspit of filth and corruption

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

not to mention all the corrupt politicians and cops that undo all the good he tries to do

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous:

to be fair

Batman also has a whole network of super heroes that help him patrol Gotham not to mention some of the most advanced tech on his planet and Gotham is still a steaming cesspit of filth and corruption

and aside form the bat family what superheroes? and im pretty sure gotham is bigger than hells kitchen

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous:

to be fair

and aside form the bat family what superheroes? and im pretty sure gotham is bigger than hells kitchen

The Network (Team)

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SOG7dc

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous:

to be fair

The Network (Team)

wait a minute lol disregard my last comment. if the crime ever got cleaned up there would be no reason for batman or daredevil lol this is comics no matter how good the hero is there has to be a villain ergo gotham and hells kitchen will always be bad places

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

and im just throwin this out there but dont spiderman, ironman, the fantastic four, and daredevil all live in new York?

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous:

to be fair

The Network (Team)

wait a minute lol disregard my last comment. if the crime ever got cleaned up there would be no reason for batman or daredevil lol this is comics no matter how good the hero is there has to be a villain ergo gotham and hells kitchen will always be bad places

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Gotham becomes darker and Alfred dies like DD's gf and foggy

Bulls eye will be in an asylum

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#18  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Batman cleans up Hell's Kitchen. Daredevil kills the deadlier , eviler villains like Joker, Killer Croc, and Riddler.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SOG7dc

Batman cleans up Hell's Kitchen. Daredevil kills the deadlier , eviler villains like Joker, Killer Croc, and Riddler.

maybe he kills joker but I don't think matt can do anything with killer croc.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would do more, and btter his city than DD would do for Gotham.

Batman is much better and more dedicated than DD meanwhile I'd say it's debatable that Nightwing is better than DD

Murdock would get killed by guys like Joker or Clayface or Al Ghul. Most impressive thing I see DD doing in Gotham is banging most of of Bats female rougues.

I respect both characters but DD would get wrecked by Gotham. He doesn't train as hard and dropps his guard too much chasinh tail to last long imo.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By End_Boss
No Caption Provided

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much Batman fanboys. Just as people are saying Daredevil would get easily killed in Gotham, let's see if Bats could survive bullseye, someone who could turn a toothpick into a deadly weapon.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

DD fought Bruiser (who? yes but believe me he's strong) so I can see DD taking out Killer Croc, and the rest of the rouges. Clayface is the only one I see DD losing too and having to prep for on another fight.

I want to add that if DD was in Gotham Matt Murdoc would make sure all the villains got the death penalty.

( + )

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

All this DD killing/death penalty stuff? Since when does he kill so easy much less at all? This is Bendises fault isn't it?

If we're just talking DD's "main" rouges, Owl, Mr. Fear, Bullseye, Mr. Hyde, etc, then it wouldn't take to long, he could probably do it in the month. But if you through in others like Absorbing Man and others he's fought then Bats will have some real trouble.

DD on the other hand would make short work of Gothams "lessers" like Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face and that puppet guy, yes, Catwoman would probably "get" him, He could have trouble with the Joker but then he doesn't have the history Bats does so might just put him away quick so he can escape yet again. Killer Croc, Clayface and the like would be trouble but I'm confident DD could find ways of winning, maybe he'll find a conveniently placed sledge hammer ;P

It would take DD longer to "clean up" Gotham than it would take Bats in the Kitchen. But I would like to see the stories.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donovan_montgomery:

I was just talking trash. I've never seen DD make sure someone got the death penalty, and to be 100% honest Daredevil told Punisher (when both + spidey teamed up) that he couldn't kill anybody.

PS

Do you like Mark Waid's run so far?

( + )

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Dropping in to say I just pictured Bruce Wayne cooking with Gordon Ramsay yelling at him. Thank you for that. :)

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dropping in to say I just pictured Bruce Wayne cooking with Gordon Ramsay yelling at him. Thank you for that. :)

that's what my intention was from the very beginning. :)

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD fought Bruiser (who? yes but believe me he's strong) so I can see DD taking out Killer Croc, and the rest of the rouges. Clayface is the only one I see DD losing too and having to prep for on another fight.

I want to add that if DD was in Gotham Matt Murdoc would make sure all the villains got the death penalty.

( + )

what could DD do to killer croc? or grundy? is he smart enough to deal with riddler?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@sog7dc said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

( + )

what could DD do to killer croc? or grundy? is he smart enough to deal with riddler?

The same thing he does to Mr Hyde or Tombstone. Also Matt is smart but more so he's a human lie detector, he could probably work out what Riddler was up to from the next block over.

@end_boss said:
No Caption Provided

These are awesome

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

( + )

The same thing he does to Mr Hyde or Tombstone. Also Matt is smart but more so he's a human lie detector, he could probably work out what Riddler was up to from the next block over.

@end_boss said:
No Caption Provided

These are awesome

what does he do to them? (new to comics...just ordered the first volume of marvel nows daredevil) doesn't batman usually have to use gadgets to defeat croc and grundy? so im asking what would DD do?? does he have gadgets other than the billy club??

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@jonsmith said:

Batman takes care of all of DD's in one night, cleans up Hell's Kitchen and keeps it that way.s

In a single night.

Daredevil kills Joker, and locks up some other's, but he's used to patrolling a neighborhood, not a city. Not exactly something he can search entirely on foot. Aside from that, a lot of Batman's foes, Batman beats through tech and planning rather than brute force. Guys like Clayface, for example. While Daredevil's decent with prep normally, he's out of his element and doesn't have access to the kind of tech Batman does. Unless he calls in one of Batman's old sidekicks to help, I don't see him beating Clayface.

Because of all of Batman's great success cleaning up Gotham. /snickers.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: He's faster, more agile, more skilled and smarter than his opponents, he would ware them down and use his environment to his advantage.

There is better places to start reading DD than NOW! btw

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SOG7dc

@sog7dc: He's faster, more agile, more skilled and smarter than his opponents, he would ware them down and use his environment to his advantage.

really? pray tell! I the help I can get

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Well start with Frank Miller's Daredevil: Man Without Fear and read all of his run (including Born Again) after that you could read Kevin Smith's run, I really enjoyed it but I know not everybody did but you definitely have to read all of Bendis's run and thrn all of Brubakers, there just amazing.

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think DD would have trouble in Gotham just because it's such a vast place. He's handled some pretty big villains so I think he could take on Croc and Grundy, not without great difficulty, but I think he could do it. Batman could definitely handle Hell's Kitchen. One wild card, I think would be Purple Man. Unless he is aware of him and has some tech to fight him, I think he'd have difficulty with him.

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Check out Bendis' run and Miller's run. You can get the trades on Amazon for like $20 apiece. I say still keep on reading the Waid stuff if you want. I love it, so do a lot of people but there are those who hate it with a passion and will never have anything good to say about it. But yes, there are better places to get more of a sense of who he is. Waid's run doesn't go into origin too much.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think DD would have trouble in Gotham just because it's such a vast place. He's handled some pretty big villains so I think he could take on Croc and Grundy, not without great difficulty, but I think he could do it. Batman could definitely handle Hell's Kitchen. One wild card, I think would be Purple Man. Unless he is aware of him and has some tech to fight him, I think he'd have difficulty with him.

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Check out Bendis' run and Miller's run. You can get the trades on Amazon for like $20 apiece. I say still keep on reading the Waid stuff if you want. I love it, so do a lot of people but there are those who hate it with a passion and will never have anything good to say about it. But yes, there are better places to get more of a sense of who he is. Waid's run doesn't go into origin too much.

Me!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_money_christmas said:

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Me!

thanks for all the advice! the more I get into comics the more money I spend. and isn't purple man like marvels defacto joker?

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@g_money_christmas said:

@sog7dc said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Me!

thanks for all the advice! the more I get into comics the more money I spend. and isn't purple man like marvels defacto joker?

No. He's not that big of a character. I had never even heard of him until I read Daredevil, the original Stan Lee ones I think.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By End_Boss

Also, anyone in this thread that is going in heavy for Batman or Daredevil at the expense of the other hero is letting personal preference enter into it too much. They are both street level heroes that are basically interchangeable. I doubt much would change in either of their respective 'hoods were the other to step in.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

( + )

He will use his Speed as an advantage to avoid their attacks, and look to find a leverage against them. He would flip them over, and like Johnny A said wear them down and use the environment to help him and to hurt them.

Riddler you just have to figure out his riddles as far as I know, so I doubt a lawyer with his accolades would have too much trouble deciphering riddles.

( + )

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one:

I think you may be lowballing riddler. he's like the guy from saw. he'll put innocent lives in danger and kill them if you cant figure out his riddle. im asking if matt is that smart. I know he;s a human lie detector but is he smart?

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD turns Joker into road kill. (not literally, but DD is willing to get FAR more brutal than Batman does) he then outmaneuvers Riddler, he's good at deciphering things because he's a lawyer as well as the super senses. He defeats all of the Bat-villains struggling the most against Bane, Croc and Ra's Al Ghul. He can beat Croc because he's managed to defeat/stalemate people of the same strength class. He could beat Bane and Ra's, not easily by any means but he's a slightly better fighter than Ra's and a better fighter than Bane.

Meanwhile, Batman cleans up Hells Kitchen struggling the most against Bullseye and Kingpin.

They're pretty even in my eyes, interchangeable with each other and not much would change if you switched them.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@jj62 said:

DD turns Joker into road kill. (not literally, but DD is willing to get FAR more brutal than Batman does) he then outmaneuvers Riddler, he's good at deciphering things because he's a lawyer as well as the super senses. He defeats all of the Bat-villains struggling the most against Bane, Croc and Ra's Al Ghul. He can beat Croc because he's managed to defeat/stalemate people of the same strength class. He could beat Bane and Ra's, not easily by any means but he's a slightly better fighter than Ra's and a better fighter than Bane.

Meanwhile, Batman cleans up Hells Kitchen struggling the most against Bullseye and Kingpin.

They're pretty even in my eyes, interchangeable with each other and not much would change if you switched them.

I don't think so. Deadshot is a better marksman than Bullseye and Batman could easily take down the Kingpin.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

This will turn into a flame war. I can already see it.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JJ62

@darkknightdetective: Deadshot IS NOT a better marksman than Bullseye. Bullseye is dead accurate with anything he can get in his hands.

I'm sorry dude, Batman wouldn't easily beat Kingpin. I think Bats would take it in the end, but he'd have a good fight.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin is physically superior to Batman. But Batman is martially superior to Kingpin, although Fisk is no slouch. Bats would win for sure, but saying it will be easy is just ignorant.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would beat up most of the guys in hells kitchen. Daredevil would shut joker down, being more brutal than batman. He would be able to take out most of bat's rougues. Batman would clean up most of the Hell's Kitchen. Frankly I think he would have a better advantage with the tech he has. But I really believe not a lot would change.

Side note: I thought he was talking about Hell's Kitchen ( the actual show) for a second.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jj62: Deadshot has shown the capability to tag speedsters, not Flash level but faster than the normal human eye can follow. Batman would beat Kingpin easily, if you look at the Batman vs Daredevil fight by K4tzman he said that the only advantage that DD had over Batman was the physical area. Batman could easily beat him with his gadgets or even in h2h. (I'm talking about Batman vs Kingpin just to clarify, not Batman vs DD) and just before somebody calls me a fanboy let me point out how DD is my favorite Marvel character and own Bendis' complete run and Waid's.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JJ62

@darkknightdetective: I don't see how that makes him a better marksman. Bullseye can hit almost any target with anything you can put in his hands.

As for Batman/Kingpin, Kingpin is stronger than Batman. And has held his own with the likes of DD and Captain America, both of which are Batman-level martial artists. Batman is definitely a better fighter than Kingpin, but Fisk is no slouch and is slightly physically superior. Batman would win, but calling it easy is being ignorant.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@sog7dc said:

@yung_ancient_one:

I think you may be lowballing riddler. he's like the guy from saw. he'll put innocent lives in danger and kill them if you cant figure out his riddle. im asking if matt is that smart. I know he;s a human lie detector but is he smart?

Well he did graduate from an Ivy League School. Columbia Law if I am not mistaken.

I don't think so. Deadshot is a better marksman than Bullseye and Batman could easily take down the Kingpin.

Deadshot has tag a speedster, and Bullseye makes a paperclip into a deadly weapon.

This will turn into a flame war. I can already see it.

Doubt it.

( + )