#201 Posted by XxGin (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Batman always win? There is a reason by Batman and Superman wears their underwear inside out and a towel on their back.

They challenged Bruce Lee to a fight saying the loser will have to wear their underwear inside out and a towel on their back.

#202 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

Next one will be posted on Thursday.

#204 Edited by Night Thrasher (3709 posts) - - Show Bio
#205 Posted by RazzaTazz (8968 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I liked the TMNT one, but give the fans what they want - Batman vs. Superman!

#206 Edited by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio
@night_thrasher said:

@k4tzm4n: Batman vs Snake Eyes

This is definitely a possibility.

@razzatazz said:

@k4tzm4n: I liked the TMNT one, but give the fans what they want - Batman vs. Superman!

Oh man, that would not go over well.

WUTDOUMEANBATMANLOSESHE'SSMARTERSOHEWINSYOUSUCK.

#207 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Batman always win vs the Batfamily Nightwing, Redhood, Red Robin and Batgirl.

#208 Posted by RustyRoy (13986 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: And start a flame war, I think he is smart enough for not to fall for that.

#209 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@razzatazz: And start a flame war, I think he is smart enough for not to fall for that.

Well, I'd love to do some kind of ridiculous take on the feature next April Fools' Day...

Does Batman always win vs the Batfamily Nightwing, Redhood, Red Robin and Batgirl.

Sorry, but I'm not using DC characters for the feature. Batman knows 'em all and because of that, he has pre-existing knowledge when the fight starts. I think the idea of a totally random encounter where neither knows their enemy is more fun to speculate.

#210 Posted by comicfan123 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to suggest the following:

Batman vs. Punisher

Batman vs. Nightcrawler

#211 Edited by RustyRoy (13986 posts) - - Show Bio

How about

• Batman vs Elektra.
  • Batman vs Psylocke.
  • Batman vs Cyclops.
  • Batman vs Spider-Man.
  • Batman vs Agent Venom.
  • Batman vs Nick Fury.

Also if you consider Supervillains

• Batman vs King Pin.
  • Batman vs Green Goblin.
  • Batman vs Shocker.
  • Batman vs Venom.
  • Batman vs Lizard.
  • Batman vs Kraven.
  • Batman vs Scorpion.
#212 Edited by RazzaTazz (8968 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Just do a rundown of their previous battles. Superman has won all of them anyway.

#213 Edited by Xwraith (21554 posts) - - Show Bio

How about these?

Batman vs Psylocke

Batman vs (Jedi) Luke Skywalker

Batman vs Thor

Batman vs War Machine

#214 Edited by tchalla3000 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Cyclops would be great, especially since they're both tactical geniuses.

Please don't do Batman vs Spiderman. Spidey would kill him.

#215 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, K4tz. Listen to the people.

Cyclops vs Batman.

#216 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Daken

Batman vs Gorgon

Batman vs Shang Chi

Batman vs Sabretooth

Would all be great matches. Idk why all the guys above are suggesting things like Thor and War Machine those aren't street level characters. All four of these I mentioned, I think would be fair fights Shang, Daken and Gorgon are all close to his level of skill. Sabretooth isn't quite as martially skilled (although he's no slouch) but his physicality makes up the difference.

#217 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops vs Batman.

This would be awesome.

#218 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Iron Man, would be a horrible match don't do that one. All it would do is start unneeded arguments with blind fanboys, when anyone who actually knows both characters would know that Iron Man stomps Batman 11 times outta 10.

Same way with Batman vs Spider-Man, just totally unfair wouldn't be a good match.

Batman vs Hawkeye is the same thing, but backwards. Hawkeye realistically wouldn't last more than a minute against Batman, Clint is one of my favorite Marvel characters but he would get absolutely owned by Bruce.

Same with Batman vs Punisher, Kevlar suit is bulletproof so it cancels out the guns. Frank and Bruce are equal tacticians but Frank isn't even half as good of a martial artist. Plus, Frank is the type of guy Bats takes out all the time. That one just wouldn't be fair for ol Frank Castle.

Batman vs Gambit, would be a really good one. H2h Remy would get smeared, he's good but not Batman level good. Long range Batman gets creamed. Overal, makes an interesting fight same with Cyclops.

#219 Edited by russellmania77 (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

he definitively wins in sales

#220 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey or Iron Man NEEDS to be done next!

#221 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7861 posts) - - Show Bio

@jj62 said:

Batman vs Iron Man, would be a horrible match don't do that one. All it would do is start unneeded arguments with blind fanboys, when anyone who actually knows both characters would know that Iron Man stomps Batman 11 times outta 10.

Same way with Batman vs Spider-Man, just totally unfair wouldn't be a good match.

Batman vs Hawkeye is the same thing, but backwards. Hawkeye realistically wouldn't last more than a minute against Batman, Clint is one of my favorite Marvel characters but he would get absolutely owned by Bruce.

Same with Batman vs Punisher, Kevlar suit is bulletproof so it cancels out the guns. Frank and Bruce are equal tacticians but Frank isn't even half as good of a martial artist. Plus, Frank is the type of guy Bats takes out all the time. That one just wouldn't be fair for ol Frank Castle.

Batman vs Gambit, would be a really good one. H2h Remy would get smeared, he's good but not Batman level good. Long range Batman gets creamed. Overal, makes an interesting fight same with Cyclops.

Punisher is better than most of the guys Batman takes out.

#222 Posted by BOOGTHEILLEST (2 posts) - - Show Bio

who would win between him and Task Master? Mr. X? Sabertooth? and Shang Chi?

#223 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to suggest the following:

Batman vs. Punisher

Batman vs. Nightcrawler

Honestly, I don't think either would fare well against Batman at all, but I'll consider it.

@rustyroy said:

How about

• Batman vs Elektra.
  • Batman vs Psylocke.
  • Batman vs Cyclops.
  • Batman vs Spider-Man.
  • Batman vs Agent Venom.
  • Batman vs Nick Fury.

Also if you consider Supervillains

• Batman vs King Pin.
  • Batman vs Green Goblin.
  • Batman vs Shocker.
  • Batman vs Venom.
  • Batman vs Lizard.
  • Batman vs Kraven.
  • Batman vs Scorpion.

I see you're a fan of Spider-Man villains. Kraven or Cyclops could be interesting.

@k4tzm4n: Just do a rundown of their previous battles. Superman has won all of them anyway.

Why do you want the world to hate me?

@xwraith said:

How about these?

Batman vs Psylocke

Batman vs (Jedi) Luke Skywalker

Batman vs Thor

Batman vs War Machine

Batman gets decimated by LS, T and WM. I'm not an expert on Psylocke, but last I knew, Murdock was able to handle her while holding back, and seeing as I think Batman > Daredevil...

Batman vs Cyclops would be great, especially since they're both tactical geniuses.

Please don't do Batman vs Spiderman. Spidey would kill him.

I have no plans to use Spider-Man.

Cyclops vs Batman.

But Bane already killed Cyclops and Batman > Bane :P

@jj62 said:

Batman vs Daken

Batman vs Gorgon

Batman vs Shang Chi

Batman vs Sabretooth

Would all be great matches. Idk why all the guys above are suggesting things like Thor and War Machine those aren't street level characters. All four of these I mentioned, I think would be fair fights Shang, Daken and Gorgon are all close to his level of skill. Sabretooth isn't quite as martially skilled (although he's no slouch) but his physicality makes up the difference.

IMHO Gorgon and Daken would absolutely take a large majority. Sabretooth has been an atrocious jobber as of late, though. Shang Chi would be interesting.

@jj62 said:

I've actually already made that one.

he definitively wins in sales

Cool, brotown.

Spidey or Iron Man NEEDS to be done next!

No, they do not need to be done next. Or ever :P

#224 Posted by marvelftw (73 posts) - - Show Bio

The Caped Crusader vs The Web Slinger! Make it happen!

I know it sounds unfair, but it's no more unfair than Batman vs Wolverine.

#225 Edited by rico_3088 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Since you did TMNT, you might as well do a Snakes Eyes vs Batman one please. or Taskmaster

#226 Posted by Blizaga101 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Shadowcat

#227 Edited by wolverine1610 (250 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Batman vs current Eddie Brock, and by that i mean crazed up with the Toxin Symbiote

#228 Posted by UncleEmu (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Doomsday

#229 Edited by jstarzyk (168 posts) - - Show Bio

These are great pieces. Besides the obvious (Spider-Man), I think some of the following from Marvel would be interesting: Warbird, Hawkeye, Psylocke, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Blade, or Beast.

For non Marvel characters, Buffy Summers (of Vampire Slayer fame) could be fun. Boba Fett? Most of the other Star Wars characters I am thinking of are not a fair fight.

And can you do Vertigo, or does that break the no-DC rule? Skinner Sweet from American Vampire, perhaps?

#230 Posted by notarandomguy (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not Batman VS Deadshead?

#231 Edited by Black_Claw (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Moonknight

Batman vs Judge Dredd

Batman vs Kakashi Sensei

Batman vs Jack Bauer

Batman vs Spawn

Batman vs Master Cheif

#232 Edited by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@uncleemu said:

Batman vs Doomsday

YES. THIS WILL BE NEXT.

#233 Edited by Black_Claw (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@uncleemu said:

Batman vs Doomsday

YES. THIS WILL BE NEXT.

Awesomeness!!!!!

#234 Edited by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@uncleemu said:

Batman vs Doomsday

YES. THIS WILL BE NEXT.

Awesomeness!!!!!

I kid, man. That matches is a tad unfair ;)

#235 Edited by Black_Claw (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@black_claw said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@uncleemu said:

Batman vs Doomsday

YES. THIS WILL BE NEXT.

Awesomeness!!!!!

Unfair? But I thought Batman always wins.

#236 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@black_claw said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@uncleemu said:

Batman vs Doomsday

YES. THIS WILL BE NEXT.

Awesomeness!!!!!

Unfair? But I thought Batman always wins.

Exactly. It's too unfair... for Doomsday.

#237 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would you rather see in the next "Does Batman Always Win?" Deadpool, Taskmaster or Kraven? I'm considering more, but those are tempting.

#238 Posted by Saren (25117 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven gets my vote. You should use pre-Grim Hunt Kraven, though, considering the current version can apparently take punches from the Hulk and still stand.

Moderator Online
#239 Posted by Dernman (15807 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose Taskmaster.

#240 Edited by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

Kraven gets my vote. You should use pre-Grim Hunt Kraven, though, considering the current version can apparently take punches from the Hulk and still stand.

The events of Grim Hunt didn't boost his durability or stats; they just gave him a healing factor. Whoever recapped the scene for you didn't do it accurately, because when Hulk attacked Sergei, he didn't even have a moment to stand. Hulk slugged him in the face (which sent him flying), slammed him into the ground in the next panel, then in the following panel, was swinging him by the leg and threw him off into the distance. I can make scans sometime if you'd like.

#241 Edited by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

I choose Taskmaster.

Thanks for voting.

#242 Posted by Lvenger (21239 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to vote for Kraven in the next Does Batman always win? feature. His greater than human stats coupled with his hand to hand skills and use of poisons and tranquilizers would make him an interesting match for Batman.

#243 Posted by Saren (25117 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@citizenbane said:

The events of Grim Hunt didn't boost his durability or stats; they just gave him a healing factor. Whoever recapped the scene for you didn't do it accurately, because when Hulk attacked Sergei, he didn't even have a moment to stand. Hulk slugged him in the face (which sent him flying), slammed him into the ground in the next panel, then in the following panel, was swinging him by the leg and threw him off into the distance. I can make scans sometime if you'd like.

I vaguely remember scans of that fight. Did any of that actually knock Sergei out, though?

Moderator Online
#244 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@citizenbane said:

I vaguely remember scans of that fight. Did any of that actually knock Sergei out, though?

It's unclear because we cannot see his face after the first strike. That said, it should have.

#245 Posted by God_Spawn (38361 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Batclops.

#246 Posted by www.deadpoolforum.com (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster

#247 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Someone seems to be out of place there.

#248 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Batclops.

Aquashrikeamania!

#249 Posted by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier) Vs. Batman.

#250 Edited by Saren (25117 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops vs Batman.

Moderator Online