I was in a rush. Here we go:
- I consider the upper limit of street level to be roughly around Spider-Man's physicals. This isn't a term carved in stone, but it's what I use to qualify it. Captain America is well under those levels. Iron Man is well above them. As of right now, T'Challa has done nothing to prove he's near Spider-Man's physicals yet, either.
- Iron Man can fly at absurd speeds, is durable enough to withstand, and has the strength to slug it out with Hulk. He's not street level at all.
- Despite this, could it be an interesting match? Absolutely. Iron Man isn't a bloodlusted fellow so he won't obliterate Wayne, but it's a massssssssssssive uphill struggle for Stark, not to mention Tony is immune to EMP. Wayne would need prep. My segment doesn't include prep.
- Simply put, my two rules are they must be street level and they cannot be DC. Iron Man doesn't fall under that category, nor do I consider myself a qualified expert on the character, so I don't believe I'd so him justice. There are so many more matches I want to do and I'm sorry to inform you Iron Man isn't one of them.
- See my latest reply in Batman vs Black Panther for what I roughly consider to be Batman's standard gear.
- I clearly meant unpopulated as in all forms of life when I used it there. They're the only living creatures in the city. Also, Batman has used it (IIRC) only once, and it was to elude authorities (Year One). I see no logical reason how using it in a one vs one would be justified here.
Thankyou for your reply, and clarifications.
When I mentioned unpopulated, I wasn't being snarky, I honestly thought you meant unpopulated by people.
I found your last reply where you mention what you consider his standard equipment, and you said:
As for "standard," it varies, but I'd say batarangs, grappling line, small explosives, magnet, sonics, gas, smoke, electric/taser, incendiary and cryo covers the basics.
But then if I recall correctly, you said the magnet wasn't standard when you wrote the post with Wolverine, because you only saw him use it once. I'm just asking that you define what equipment he has, and that he has it every time, other wise it doesn't seem fair.
As for summoning bats, I thought it was a standard part of his costume, although I can't remember him using it outside of Year One...although I'm sure he has. Assuming it was a standard part of his costume, it would make sense if he was getting overwhelmed, as a way for him to regain ground/go into hiding, would it not?