• 163 results
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@evilvegeta74: Sorry mate, but she's been officially confirmed on Twitter and Facebook.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can see MMH totally, but Swamp Thing I couldn't care less about...

I'm fine with Batgirl, perhaps she'll play well.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

Awful choice. We have enough Bat-characters in the game (a few of which are pointless), and there's nothing unique about her that would make her different.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awful choice. We have enough Bat-characters in the game (a few of which are pointless), and there's nothing unique about her that would make her different.

Yeah I was angry as well!

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm all for Lobo. Babs? Meeeeh. Cassandra Cain maybe, but thre's enouuugh Batman characters. Could have made it Guy or Martian. Static Shock would have made me written a sonnet. Seriously...Static could have been wizard. Or Merlyn.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I could have gone for someone other then Batgirl but we don't know yet if she'll play like Batman, probably won't. Look at NW, plays nothing like Batman...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#157 vance_astro  Moderator

Batgirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red Hood.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red Hood.

Batgirl<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< characters people actually want!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#159 vance_astro  Moderator

@evilvegeta74 said:

Batgirl<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< characters people actually want!

DC doesn't care what you want. So there! *sticks out tongue*

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, I thought Wonder Woman was awful to play with, she was my least favorite, so I don't care about the skin. Plus, I'm just borrowing the game, so I don't need any DLCs

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#161  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Martian F'KIN Manhunter! THAT's ALL I WANT! It's not like DC doesn't have other original good characters! I'll even name a few original/unique characters that I'd like to see: Firestorm, Starfire, Black Canary, Beast Boy, Plastic Or Elongated Man, Mirror Master, Vixen, Static or Black Lightning, Zatanna, Doctor Fate, Red Tornado, Poison Ivy & of course Martian Manhunter! But If I had to pick just one, it's my favorite martian; J'onn J'onnzz. It's not like he's not a bad or unpopular character, Boon knows ALOT of people want Detective John Jones... So why would we possibly get ZOD & the clone gang instead? ok... this is all BS... I hope so anyway.

EFF Batgirl, We already have Batman & Nightwing. We don't need Supergirl, Powergirl, Batgirl, Red Hood or any other clones! (Red Hood would most likely be a mix of Harley, Nightwing & Batman)

Whoever wants Cassandra Cain, well if this Batgirl rumor is true, then I'm sure we will get Cassie Cain & Stephanie Brown skins.

Scorpion would be cool but, without him doing Fatalities, it would... what's the word I'm looking for ummmmm..... SUCK!!!

ZOD?!? GTFO... I'll watch him in Man Of Steel, I don't want to play as him in Injustice. I'm sure he'd be somewhat of a Superman clone anyway...

This cast of characters is perfect, it would be RUINED if Batgirl, Supergirl, Todd or Zod (lol) is in it. Please Boon, don't screw this up! Originality, PREASE!!! SANK YOU.

he said in an interview that he wanted to put him in the original cast but was talked out of it (probably to save him for dlc to get even more cash) as much as it sucks for fans, it IS good marketing/business. apparently Captain Cold, Plas, and Elongated Man made the "Will not get in this game no matter what" list

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

Methinks that Nether Realm was leaned on to put Batgirl in here.

A character reboot that has been largely disliked, combined with a lot of negative press regarding DC's treatment of the writer = DC forcing Barbara down our throats.

While I'm guessing Boon and co had free reign with the initial game, DLC will be closely monitored. We won't get a Wally West skin, for instance.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

Methinks that Nether Realm was leaned on to put Batgirl in here.

A character reboot that has been largely disliked, combined with a lot of negative press regarding DC's treatment of the writer = DC forcing Barbara down our throats.

While I'm guessing Boon and co had free reign with the initial game, DLC will be closely monitored. We won't get a Wally West skin, for instance.

Boon did say he was pressured into excluding MMH from the original roster (but not by whom), i could see DC doing that