Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This looks ***king awesome! Not quite as techy as I was hoping for but WOW, you can tell this movie's tone is going to be AWESOME SAUCE!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey I like awesome sauce too :)

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I see, thanks. But likely there are users like me who ignore the site videos, articles so maybe this will be of service to them. What do you think of the suit. I think they pretty much HAD to go this route, can't wait to see Kal's new getup as well, their outfits definitely need to blend.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Yea but know what, I bet they give him white eyes and a voice modulator, and I bet his toys look SO badass! I see why they did it this way, he is an aged batman and this is the only real way to do a tired batman. If everything came out looking all polished and spiffy it'd suggest he isn't very wary of his position as batman.

Like I said, I'm REALLY curious as to what they've done with Supes costume now. Hopefully his blues are a bit brighter, I actually think it'd be really cooll if batman gives Kal the armored N52 suit to combat the effects of kryptonite or something.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oosupermanthathoeoo: I'd prefer if they did an aged Batman with a powered exoskeleton because he'd be getting slower and weaker.