Bat In The Sun Deadpool vs Batman Question

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I don't know if anyone has seen it. Bat In The Sun does live action videos. The most recent one being Deadpool vs Batman.

Alright, so, to cut it short. Some spoilers I guess, Batman blasts Deadpool's torso off with the Batmobile. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm seeing multiple things here that makes me really have hard to believe that Batman should've won.

1. Deadpool stalling. I know he messes around, but honestly? They really made him take that long to shoot Batman? What should've stopped him from shooting Batman while he was down? If he also apparently knew who Batman was, why did he wait like that. Why did he also not just blow up the Batmobile? I know Way made him look like an idiot at times, but isn't it usually mentioned how Deadpool is actually pretty knowledgable in fighting?

2. Deadpool should be able to heal from that. How the hell did it count as a win? That's my main question. I know it might have taken a bit, but Deadpool should've been able to heal from that blast in like an hour, or maybe even 30 minutes. Maybe not even that, I could be completely wrong with how long it would've taken. I know some people have scans of Deadpool regenerating, and he's lost tons of body parts before.

Honestly, all it seems like is Bat In The Sun triyng desperately to find a way for Batman to win. I'm not saying in all the cases, Batman would lose. I'm saying, in the scenario they set up, it seemed like total b.s. they had to throw out there.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Deadpool would have shot him, and why did they have the bat mobile there? That just ruined it. Wolverine Vs Predator should be good.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SideburnGuru

@thundergodswrath said:

Deadpool would have shot him, and why did they have the bat mobile there? That just ruined it. Wolverine Vs Predator should be good.

I just felt like they were desperately trying to find a way for Batman to win. That battle was horrible, at least to me.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: And it's a damn shame, because that Deadpool costume was amazing looking. And they wasted it on that? It was pathetic.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I actually enjoyed the video when I first saw it. I thought Deadpool was in character (but I'm not the greatest expert on Deadpool). And they were not trying desperately to make Batman win. They base the winners for all their battles on votes from their website. They had to make it so Batman won because Batman got the most votes.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SideburnGuru

@rulerofthisuniverse said:

I actually enjoyed the video when I first saw it. I thought Deadpool was in character (but I'm not the greatest expert on Deadpool). And they were not trying desperately to make Batman win. They base the winners for all their battles on votes from their website. They had to make it so Batman won because Batman got the most votes.

..I just don't get it then. I mean, they make such good presentations, I felt this was a lackluster. It would've been one thing if he permantly put a stop on Deadpool. Not killed, but an ultra trap. He left him to heal, that's it. Deadpool should've just continued to talk from his decapitated head.

I felt it was a desperate attempt. I get they take votes. I just feel it's a stretch. I also don't know how Wolverine took more votes from Batman, but Deadpool got voted out? Uh. I get popularity, but the Deadpool fanboys seem alot more vocal. Maybe not bigger, but more vocal.

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru: Batman doesn't kill, and Bat in the Sun wouldn't show Batman taking the head to Arkham Asylum in the video, that would just be weird. I'd imagine in real life that's what Batman would do, but the video is just supposed to portray the fight, not the aftermath. I was actually really surprised that the fans voted for Wolverine over Batman. Wolverine would probably win in a random encounter, but I thought there were FAR more Batman fans than Wolverine fans.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse: As I said, it doesn't make sense though. I feel the battles underplay the characters. Wolverine Vs Batman? I might not be a big fan of Batman, but that was such an underplay on Batman's skills in that battle. It was almost an insult to the character. Gambit Vs Nightwing was the same way.

More I think about it, more of these fights seem like a stretch. They look great, they put effort into them, it just feels like the fact they let people vote pretty much cancel the accuracy of a battle. It seems like the video made him have the intent to kill. I mean, did he specifically know Deadpool would heal from that? I don't know, there's just alot of things I found a bit wrong with the video.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was amazing. Great video

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru: I'm a huge Batman fan and I did get a little pissed of after the Batman Vs. Wolverine video. They did underplay Batman's skills. The man is a master of 127 forms of martial arts, a complete genius, the worlds best strategist, and he loses to "RAWR CLAWS SLASH"??? No offense to Wolverine, who is an awesome character, but he's no Batman. The way Batman died kinda pissed me off, too. The problem is that if they didn't have the fans vote, there would be far more stuff like this about unfair battles.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Wolverine008

@rulerofthisuniverse:

Wolveine is an equal to Batman in skills because he has extensively practiced martial arts for years and has about 80 years of more fighting experience than Batman. Bruce should lose to Wolverine and you are underplaying Wolverine that he is just claws.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolverine008

@rulerofthisuniverse:

"RAWR CLAWS SLASH"????? Not to be rude, but it seems like you don't know anything about Wolverine. He knows all the world's martial arts just like Batman and has had time to hone his skills for 125 years fighting in wars, working as a mercenary, and as a samurai. He has about 80 years more experience than Batman. It is quite annoying that you are stereotypically saying Wolverine is "just claws".

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

I don't know if anyone has seen it. Bat In The Sun does live action videos. The most recent one being Deadpool vs Batman.

Alright, so, to cut it short. Some spoilers I guess, Batman blasts Deadpool's torso off with the Batmobile. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm seeing multiple things here that makes me really have hard to believe that Batman should've won.

1. Deadpool stalling. I know he messes around, but honestly? They really made him take that long to shoot Batman? What should've stopped him from shooting Batman while he was down? If he also apparently knew who Batman was, why did he wait like that. Why did he also not just blow up the Batmobile? I know Way made him look like an idiot at times, but isn't it usually mentioned how Deadpool is actually pretty knowledgable in fighting?

2. Deadpool should be able to heal from that. How the hell did it count as a win? That's my main question. I know it might have taken a bit, but Deadpool should've been able to heal from that blast in like an hour, or maybe even 30 minutes. Maybe not even that, I could be completely wrong with how long it would've taken. I know some people have scans of Deadpool regenerating, and he's lost tons of body parts before.

Honestly, all it seems like is Bat In The Sun triyng desperately to find a way for Batman to win. I'm not saying in all the cases, Batman would lose. I'm saying, in the scenario they set up, it seemed like total b.s. they had to throw out there.

I agree.This was full of bias and stupidity.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse: I mean, I'm just trying to point out the flaws. I figure they could put on a damn good show. I completely agree with that. I'm not going to say Wolverine can't beat Batman. I'm not saying Batman can't beat Wolverine.

I'm saying, he lost in such a petty way. Just like Deadpool.

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I think you're misunderstanding me here. When I wrote "RAWR CLAWS SLASH" I was talking about Batman's intelligence and strategic abilities when compared to Wolverine. Batman is a complete genius. I know that Wolverine would win in a random encounter fight, he has far more skill than Batman, who is just a human. In fact, I already wrote Wolverine would win in my first post. I just thought they underplayed Batman's skills a little. But in the end, Wolverine would probably win.

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I think you're misunderstanding me here. When I wrote "RAWR CLAWS SLASH" I was talking about Batman's intelligence and strategic abilities when compared to Wolverine. Batman is a complete genius. I know that Wolverine would win in a random encounter fight, he has far more skill than Batman, who is just a human. In fact, I already wrote Wolverine would win in my first post. I just thought they underplayed Batman's skills a little. But in the end, Wolverine would probably win.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse:

Oh ok. I thought you were saying Wolverine is just a brawler. Which is grotesquely false. But you do know that even though he isn't a genius, he has been noted multiple to times to being a strategic expert, by geniuses?

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I didn't really know that. Thanks. But still, Batman is the better strategist. Sorry if I sounded offensive with the "RAWR CLAWS SLASH" comment, Wolverine is actually one of, if not my favorite Marvel character.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse:

It is good bro. I just sometimes lose my sh*t when I see people underplay the fact that Wolverine could be arguably be the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. Bats is my second is my favorite hero to Wolverine so I understand he's smarter than Logan, but it's just annoying when I see people say Batman has Wolverine completely outclassed in fighting skill when by all accounts, they are probably equals.

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Well put. They probably are equals or very close. The problem is that in the Batman vs. Wolverine video, Batman thought he defeated Wolverine until Wolverine REGENERATED FROM THE WOUND AND STABBED BATMAN IN THE BACK WHEN HE WASN'T LOOKING. It felt really cheap to me. If they had a duel and Wolverine stabbed Batman during it, it would be okay, but he literally stabbed him when he wasn't looking! How could Batman fall for that in a real battle? There are a million things Batman would do in that situation, and turning his back and getting stabbed is not one of them.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolverine008

@rulerofthisuniverse:

Well, you have to look at it like this. Wolveirne had just gotten severely electrocuted and Batman was injured. Batman probably wasn't on his A game because he was injured, and seriously, I don't expect him to miraculously figure out the guy he's fighting has a healing factor, and will only be down for a few seconds due to something like an electrical shock. I wouldn't guess a guy I fight in a random encounter has an insane healing factor that makes him virtually immortal, and extremely hard to put down for the count. Also, it looked like they were in Gotham. Healing factors are a lot more sparse in DC than they are in Marvel, so Batman probably didn't guess Wolverine had one.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was awesome, funny as hell but DP should've won. He basically lost because he told Bats he couldn't die, anyway I'm gonna check out the rest of these vids.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

I think people are simply forgetting the fact that the battles are fan voted and thus, make sure whoever wins the fan votes, wins the battle. They probably make 2 endings for the battle and whomever wins, gets their ending plugged into it. Given the circumstances there, it was a pretty solid fight and the ending would have worked.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By New_World_Order

@god_spawn: Yeah but Batman winning with the batmobile? Why even put that in there. They could of done sp another way

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SideburnGuru

@god_spawn:

I understand that. I just feel there should've been more of a credible win for Batman, if he HAD to win. Maybe they should end the voting option, because I feel it takes away from the battle.

It's whatever though.

That, and some more beef. Rewatching? They totally discredited Deadpool. It's like they only played as him in MvC3. That's all he quoted.

They didn't even try to make him seem like a good fighter. Actually, to be honest, it seems like they don't know shit about Deadpool in general.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn: Yeah but Batman winning with the batmobile? Why even put that in there. They could of done sp another way

Possibly, but they went with a way that completely worked given the scenario surrounding the fight.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's fan made dude, take it easy and this battle was probably to incapication.

You are unleashing your fanboyism