Bane vs. Captain America

chrisp0394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chrisp0394

I know they did something like this in marvel vs. DC but it was only like 2 pages, and I would really like to hear you guys' opinion on how a fight like this would go. Just until one of them is completely incapacitated.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jorgevy

@chrisp0394 said:

I know they did something like this in marvel vs. DC but it was only like 2 pages, and I would really like to hear you guys' opinion on how a fight like this would go. Just until one of them is completely incapacitated.

IMO Bats > Bane and Bats =/< Captain America

so Bane<Captain

also, in the Marvel vs DC incident you speak of, Captain won against Bane. It was a very weird battle and rushed too, but it was awesome, just like the knightfall scene when Bane breaks the Bat, he would do the same to Captain but right before that his shield bounces off and knocks out Bane

chrisp0394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chrisp0394

Yeah but dont forget, batman was not at his best physical condition when he fought bane the first time and also, whether or not batman is equivalent to cap is debatable.

chrisp0394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chrisp0394

@Jorgevy said:

@chrisp0394 said:

IMO Bats > Bane and Bats =/< Captain America

so Bane<Captain

also, in the Marvel vs DC incident you speak of, Captain won against Bane. It was a very weird battle and rushed too, but it was awesome, just like the knightfall scene when Bane breaks the Bat, he would do the same to Captain but right before that his shield bounces off and knocks out Bane

Yeah I know, but thats what im saying, It was too quick. It didnt really show details on the fight,

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I think Cap takes this. Both he and Bane are stronger than average humans, but Cap has the shield, and the might of America behind him.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FearTheLiving

Really? Captain America in my opinion wins this easily.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@FearTheLiving said:

Really? Captain America in my opinion wins this easily.

This.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jorgevy

@chrisp0394: In the crossover Bane seemed to be under venom, so Captain would win easily IMO. Batman easily outsmarts Bane on venom and Captain is a master tactician and with better physical stats and his trusty shield, so it wouldn't be much different from what was shown. Now, bane without venom against cap would be more interesting detail wise (specially if he got some prep to use against Cap)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Bane

chrisp0394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chrisp0394

@Jorgevy said:

@chrisp0394: In the crossover Bane seemed to be under venom, so Captain would win easily IMO. Batman easily outsmarts Bane on venom and Captain is a master tactician and with better physical stats and his trusty shield, so it wouldn't be much different from what was shown. Now, bane without venom against cap would be more interesting detail wise (specially if he got some prep to use against Cap)

A lot of what you claim is controversial. Captain america had better physical stats than bane? And a master tactician? Not so sure. And yes, lets just say this is the later bane who has kicked his venom addiction. Every single time bane has fought bruce or azreal, he has won or come very close to winning. And usually when he loses, its because he was outsmarted, such as when azreal cutt his venom tubes. Captain amreica isnt quite as intellegent as batman, so what would cap need to win?

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jorgevy

@chrisp0394 said:

@Jorgevy said:

A lot of what you claim is controversial. Captain america had better physical stats than bane? And a master tactician? Not so sure. And yes, lets just say this is the later bane who has kicked his venom addiction. Every single time bane has fought bruce or azreal, he has won or come very close to winning. And usually when he loses, its because he was outsmarted, such as when azreal cutt his venom tubes. Captain amreica isnt quite as intellegent as batman, so what would cap need to win?

I said Cap had better stats than Bane off Venom. And everyone knows Cap is a master in tactics.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Captain America.

And shouldn't this be in battles?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jnr6Lil

I think Batman and Cap are equal in combat, so Cap gets his back broken.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@Jnr6Lil said:

Bane