#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

They need a new Batman, plus if Bale takes it after that speech he gave about passing the torch then he officially looses all artistic credibility in my book.

#3 Edited by Wolverine08 (42289 posts) - - Show Bio

If he drops the voice, I'll be cool with this.

#4 Posted by JakeN7 (12451 posts) - - Show Bio

No he wasn't. Did you read the article?

#5 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

They need a new Batman, plus if Bale takes it after that speech he gave about passing the torch then he officially looses all artistic credibility in my book.

To be fair, it would be incredibly silly to have two of the most successful, most watched, and most loved Batman DK films have Christian Bale. Then replace him for the Justice League movie.

@wolverine08 said:

If he drops the voice, I'll be cool with this.

This x100

#6 Edited by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

No one ever does...

#7 Edited by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

To be fair, it would be incredibly silly to have two of the most successful, most watched, and most loved Batman DK films have Christian Bale. Then replace him for the Justice League movie.

Not if they treat it as an entirely separate franchise, which they absolutely should.

#8 Posted by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale already had a good run as Batman. We need somebody fresh and new.

#9 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thing is that still doesn't beat the highest paid actor in a comic movie. =)

#10 Posted by CaseyJones (95 posts) - - Show Bio

For $50,000,000 he could care less. lol

#11 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

We need a younger Batman.

#12 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask." -Bane

#13 Posted by MonsterStomp (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

I still want Josh Brolin...

#14 Edited by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be interested to see Bales return. Besides If Bales returns he wont be the same Batman, that he was in Nolans trilogy. He will be under different direction this time around. People seems to forgot that Nolan and Snyder are two very different directors. Nolan is super cerebral and Snyder on the other hand is super visual.

#15 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't it just be an animated movie starring Batman and Superman from the Superhero cafe?

#16 Posted by Dabee (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

Exactly it's literally debunking the rumor XD

#18 Edited by Nerd Of A Hero (882 posts) - - Show Bio

That article is false. Bale is not coming back to play Batman and that article was made by some guy on the internet with no connection to WB at all and any other web sites that heard about this rumor just ran with the news just to get rates. Nothing more nothing less.

And even if they offered him $50 Million dollars to play as Batman again, Bale said that he's done being batman and wanted to move on to other movie roles because he's an actor first and would get that sorta money from somebody else with interesting stories.

#19 Posted by ccraft (5274 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read it, not much came out of it, just that he was offered 50 meeellion (lol) and Bale had nothing to say about it.

There is a big chance Bale will return as Barman, he would be mad to do otherwise.

I wouldn't mind his return, but I would rather see someone new.

#20 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

For $50,000,000 he could care less. lol

I certainly wouldn't.

#21 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Gross.

#22 Edited by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Bale back. I don't really feel like looking at a different actor playing Batman right now. Maybe it's because The Dark Knight trilogy just ended not more than a year ago and the memory of Bale playing Batman is still clearly imprinted in my mind.

#23 Posted by Tyrus (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

This was just a theory that was made up in a book... People just turned it into something everyone could geek out over and hell, now Warner Bros is playing along with it.

#24 Posted by MaxSchreck (99 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should get a new actor . Would dissapoint me a lot if they hire Bale again now that the Dark Knight trilogy is over .

#25 Edited by lesterlawton (764 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think Bale is a horrible Batman. They could get just about anybody to growl their way through a film.

#26 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17407 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind if bale becomes batman again. I liked him in TDK..

#27 Posted by ARMIV2 (8529 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, not with that stupid voice.