#1 Posted by kingmark14 (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were to make the evilest supervillain turn good, who would it be?

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (86130 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto.

Making him good would obviously ruin the character, though. Possibly forever.

#3 Posted by kgb725 (9331 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos or Doom they have done it before

#4 Posted by impossibilly (913 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by kingmark14 (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else?

#6 Posted by Pr0metheus (5803 posts) - - Show Bio

Megamind

#7 Edited by DoomDoomDoom (4281 posts) - - Show Bio

Not saying the Joker is the most evil villain, but I'm just mulling over the idea of DC attempting to turn him into a hero....lol, they've probably already tried it.

#8 Posted by eternalnature (378 posts) - - Show Bio

slade kinda did for a while

#9 Posted by lightsout (1885 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by The_Tree (8514 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

Lightseid will save us all.

#11 Posted by lightsout (1885 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by The_Tree (8514 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightsout: Yes! After it is unleashed, we will all be nice and loving toward one another.

#13 Posted by lightsout (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree: That actually sounds like a hilarious premise for some short comic. "Lightseid" is out on the streets of Earth, proclaiming his message...yelling at some teenager, "My boy! With my Life Equation you now have free will! You may now do whatever you like!!" "**** off weirdo"

#14 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (26262 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't buu have a shot here?

#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (27303 posts) - - Show Bio

Allstar Lex Luther.

#16 Posted by dondave (39927 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by impossibilly (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree: With the Life Equation?

After reading Remender's The Dark Angel Saga, I'd be afraid of something called the Life Equation. Sounds too much like a Life Seed...which turned out not to be the best thing. ;)

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23390 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Wouldn't buu have a shot here?

Buu's not evil, he's just mentally retarded and gets off on blowing stuff up.

@lightsout said:

After reading Remender's The Dark Angel Saga, I'd be afraid of something called the Life Equation. Sounds too much like a Life Seed...which turned out not to be the best thing. ;)

Never ever compare the brilliant Fourth World to generic Remender crap O__O

#19 Edited by TDK_1997 (15894 posts) - - Show Bio

@impossibilly said:

@lightsout said:

Why do you hate Remender so much?

I always love to see your opinion on things because most of the time it is just brilliant but I can't seem to get why you hate him so much.

#20 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23390 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@impossibilly said:

@lightsout said:

I always love to see your opinion on things because most of the time it is just brilliant but I can't seem to get why you hate him so much.

He just casually ruins characters on a whim, either because he's bored or just because he has no idea what they're about (Fantomex does not have three brains, Remender, you imbecile). Hank Pym and Eric O'Grady both go nuts. Earth-666. His take on the Age of Apocalypse, which was clearly written by someone who never read the original series. He gets a save for some reason because people like his UXF, despite the fact that everyone was out of character and the "concepts" introduced were laughable. The Apocalypse Seed? F*cking seriously? Just embarrassing. Then look at his Cap or Uncanny Avengers, which are an exercise in stupidity. And he's a d*ck. Tells people who disagree with his writing to "drown in hobo piss". Yep, this guy was surprised that the blonde, blue-eyed, white supermodel with a totally-controlled and ridiculously powerful mutant ability telling other people to hide their heritage was offensive. He's just incompetent.

And he gets bored on every title after about 10 issues, or two arcs. The only way he can hold his interest is by completely wrecking the entire premise. "Punisher is dull, I'll turn him into Frankenstein with guns." You mean like DC's Frankenstein? Ugh, terrible.

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (15894 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@impossibilly said:

@lightsout said:

He just casually ruins characters on a whim, either because he's bored or just because he has no idea what they're about (Fantomex does not have three brains, Remender, you imbecile). Hank Pym and Eric O'Grady both go nuts. Earth-666. His take on the Age of Apocalypse, which was clearly written by someone who never read the original series. He gets a save for some reason because people like his UXF, despite the fact that everyone was out of character and the "concepts" introduced were laughable. The Apocalypse Seed? F*cking seriously? Just embarrassing. Then look at his Cap or Uncanny Avengers, which are an exercise in stupidity. And he's a d*ck. Tells people who disagree with his writing to "drown in hobo piss". Yep, this guy was surprised that the blonde, blue-eyed, white supermodel with a totally-controlled and ridiculously powerful mutant ability telling other people to hide their heritage was offensive. He's just incompetent.

And he gets bored on every title after about 10 issues, or two arcs. The only way he can hold his interest is by completely wrecking the entire premise. "Punisher is dull, I'll turn him into Frankenstein with guns." You mean like DC's Frankenstein? Ugh, terrible.

I do agree that most of his work is pure crap like his current Captain America and Uncanny Avengers but I thought that UXF was pretty good even though I didn't like that much his take on Fantomex I still enjoyed the character.He didn't manage to ruin Fantomex for me and all of the concepts he was introducing seemed interesting and entertained me during reading time.I still haven't read his Punisher but I know that it was average before he turned Frank into Frankenstein and ruined everything.

#22 Posted by DecoyElite (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

The worst villain turned hero would probably be...Darkseid. Yeah I'd say Darkseid.

#23 Posted by 14NC3 (1948 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto...?

#24 Posted by july16th (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar from Heroes was pretty cool

#25 Edited by kingmark14 (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: darkseid became good? Was it in an alternate universe?

#26 Posted by DecoyElite (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: darkseid became good? Was it in an alternate universe?

No. I meant he would be the worst villain to turn good.

#27 Edited by Deadgod (1742 posts) - - Show Bio

Max Damage , All Star Lex Luthor , Dr Doom & also Doomsday in a future timeline he actually saved Superman & became one of earth's greatest heroes